Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

While reading all of this, the only minifigures that have caught my attention are the farmer (for the pig) and the animal control guy/gal (for the skunk). Hopefully LEGO will keep adding animals to their series'!

I completely agree, keep those animals coming in a steady flow :shark::monkey:

Bee Girl and Gorilla Suit Guy are among the most expensive minifigures ever??? :O

I think those are the worst costumed guys

Those two are my least favorite of the animal suits, and I got them last of all at slightly above RRP last year. Kinda glad I have the full collection though; my completionist nature thanks me greatly

I don't want to continue this discussion, but I rather like the Gorilla Suit Guy. For one, it's a fairly recognizable animal suit, and I loved the costume gimmick. Now, they're all obvious costumes.

For some reason, I like better when you can see the minifigure face like Chicken Guy, Unicorn Girl and Shark Guy

Panda Guy and Gorilla Guy look kinda creepy

That is the question we all are waiting to be answered :blush:

I do like the tension, though!

Edited by KCMatze

Bunny Suit Guy is up there with them... He's the only one I want from Series 7 that I've yet to get!

I'll get one Shark Suit Guy for completionist's sake, but I'll have to see it in person before I decide to get another.

Do u guys buy second hand or new?

Always new mostly bought by me but sometimes through BrickLink. I've been getting CMFs since they were first released. I only have to get them through BL when I think of a use of a CMF part I don't already have.

Do u guys buy second hand or new?

I try to buy all my minifigs new while they're in stores (it's the cheapest way). I'm usually able to get a full series that way, plus several extras, until they're no longer on store shelves (I go every couple weeks and usually buy four at a time). If there's any figs I still want more extras of once they're no longer in stores, I'll go on Bricklink or eBay. Some of the earlier series I've had to complete by getting some of the figures secondhand, but I think since series 10 I've been able to snag them all in stores.

Edited by Phyre

In the latest Nexo Knights video, at the end there is a farmer bot wearing a hat that looks more conical than the one on the CMF Scarecrow. This gives me hope that the upcoming Farmer will have a new hat.

Yeah... I think he will have the same Scarecrow hat and since there is already a pig mould, I don't expect him to have new pieces at all

Especially after seeing all those new moulds leaked

Can someone help me summarising what we know so far?

SHARK SUIT GUY - a drawing showing the shole minifigure

QUEEN - a drawing showing the shole minifigure

UNLUCKY GUY - a drawing showing the shole minifigure

FLYING WARRIOR - headgear

FARMER - headgear

SATYR - headgear

TRIBAL WOMAN - baby accessory

ANIMAL CONTROL - skunk

CONCIERGE - mop

FARMER - hat

anything else?

Can someone help me summarising what we know so far?

SHARK SUIT GUY - a drawing showing the shole minifigure

QUEEN - a drawing showing the shole minifigure

UNLUCKY GUY - a drawing showing the shole minifigure

FLYING WARRIOR - headgear

FARMER - headgear

SATYR - headgear

TRIBAL WOMAN - baby accessory

ANIMAL CONTROL - skunk

CONCIERGE - mop

FARMER - hat

anything else?

Wrestler/Janitor's mullet

Animal Control Officer has a white net

Last year on this day 11/26/2014 series 13 was officially revealed.I was hoping we would see something today. Ugh the holdup is getting to me :hmpf_bad:

Oddly enough, I'm kind of enjoying the wait... But I have a feeling there will be a reveal soon enough.

Does anyone think any of the new parts revealed in upcoming 2016 sets will be in Series 15? I know it happened last year with the Ultra Agent's armor for the Galaxy Trooper... Maybe a part from Nexo Knights?

Does anyone think any of the new parts revealed in upcoming 2016 sets will be in Series 15? I know it happened last year with the Ultra Agent's armor for the Galaxy Trooper... Maybe a part from Nexo Knights?

Mmm... maybe in the Laser Robot

But I can't think on any specific piece that could work for it

Edited by Robert8