CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

Anyone know of our best options for getting these in the US?

eBay prices are absurd at the moment.

...but he is the easiest (and only one) you can feel for...?!

Well, if you're unlucky someone else already smooshed the box for the 3 copies of Löw. So after smooshing every single pack you won't have identified a single minifigure and all your trouble's in vain. That's why I also decided against smooshing in this case.

This series also makes one appreciate past series with easily indentifiable minifigures. Personally, I bought 28 packs and got 7 copies of André Schürrle. I'm really not sure what to do with him. :hmpf_bad:

Is there a trading thread for these anywhere? I'm missing three for a complete set and have a bunch of spares.

use that spare time for something else (playing lego soccer for instance)

Good point. When will someone put these on one (or two) of those old soccer field game things? That would be fun!

Anyone know of our best options for getting these in the US?

eBay prices are absurd at the moment.

I went to the local Legostore (Belgium) and the minifig where soldout in 15 min, in Germany they get new ones don't pay ebay prices.

After two trips to the LEGO Brand Store; opening 24 blind bags I finally completed my 'DFB Series' collection!

27283648805_8bc83a8327_z.jpgLEGO Minifigures - DFB Series (71014) by Adeel Zubair, on Flickr

My first trip was couple of weeks ago, I picked up 16 random bags and got 12 out of the 16. Yesterday I also purchased 16 to get the remaining 4 after opening 8 blind bags in total I finally own a full set!

I'm glad I waited and didn't pay for the remaining four on the secondary market. Just have patience, I was lucky enough to got to the store as soon as they stocked them. The second time really helped having them in person as I could feel for the exact hair pieces of the missing Minifigures and had I ordered them online I wouldn't of had any luck.

How is your 'DFB Series' collection going?

I ordered some from S@H on Thursday and my figures arrived very quickly.

I only seem to have 4 duplicates. 12 different.

But even though they all have the same production code of 14885, the dot codes for the manager seem to be the same as for a footballer. I can feel the 2x2 pitch plan in a couple, and footballs in the other two. Very odd. :sceptic:

Now to find the other four for the complete set.

I am not sure if the balls are still an topic, but I used an 1L technic connector and I am happy with it. (Ball in an hand of an footballer? Pah :-))

Maybe I try to cut the connector to reduce the high.

post-154887-0-89500200-1464719142_thumb.jpg

Sold out on Belgian and French S@H. Was waiting for June to get some with the summer sets, but guess not.

Edit: and now removed from the shop entirely, even the German one.

Edited by Sven F

Really glad I got a box.

It was the most difficult one to sort. Löw was easy enough. Normally I feel the packages without any problems but now I needed to use it together with the bump codes for obvious reasons. In the end it worked out, but it was tough. Especially Kramer and Kruse seemed to have the same bump codes. There was only a very subtle difference.

It is a nice set. A pity that the Germans have so many similar hair styles :tongue: . And all player having a ball is a bit boring, but totally understandable.

And maybe they are sold out now because they need to replace Marco Reus?

(Why do I feel I know more German than Dutch football players at the moment? :sceptic: )

I'm missing Neuer and have a bunch of spares, anyone want to trade? And once I finish my set I'll have to figure out the best way of getting rid of my spares. Is there a trading/selling thread anywhere I oversaw?

I'm missing Neuer and have a bunch of spares, anyone want to trade? And once I finish my set I'll have to figure out the best way of getting rid of my spares. Is there a trading/selling thread anywhere I oversaw?

Since these are from the CMF line, you'll want to make a post here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52683

Just one post per member, all you various CMF trades go there.

There are plenty on bricklink, although fairly expensive. Now it is a game of seeing whether buyers or sellers crack first.

For the German EB members: Are the figures still available in some stores in Germany or are they sold out everywhere?