CM4Sci

Juniors 2016

I don't think we usually have a thread for this theme but here's a list for 2016.

LEGO Juniors Police Heli Ch

LEGO Juniors Iron Man v Loki

LEGO Juniors Snake Showd

LEGO Juniors Lost Temple

Maybe we'll get different versions of Loki and Iron Man in this, interesting!

Iron Man vs. Loki? I really hope for comic versions of Iron Man (red and yellow instead of dark red and gold) and Loki (yellow and green).

Must say that the last two sets (probably ninjago) have intruiging names.

Thank you very much for the set names, CM4Sci! :classic:

Police Heli Chase might be interesting.

But which theme do you think is Lost Temple of?

Klaus-Dieter

Iron Man vs Loki is most likely going to be a Stark Tower type scene from the Avengers movie.

I can't wait for this set as I want to build a Stark Tower scene and have wanted a new Loki for a while, my movie one has a messed up cape and is really wearing thin.

Plus, another Iron man suit (maybe another version of the MK 7 that I missed out on, since it was in the Stark Tower scene) is a welcomed addition to my collection.

Day one buy. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Snakew Showdown sounds like Ninjago Junior set, that would be great because many younger kids watch Ninjago too!

Yeah, those names don't sound like from any retro LEGO themes. It's either licensed or from action LEGO themes.

Action sets' range begins with 7, but I'm not sure if Ninjago cartoon is also suitable for 5~7 ages so that they need Junior sets?

So I wonder why no Friends's Junior sets appear, also considering that those pink-colored sets actually covered Friends' theme range.

Edited by Dorayaki

This is interesting, a disney princess set getting a juniors set?

Lego Juniors Ariel's Secret Palace

Edited by amazingbricks

Well then. I will be having one Loki vs Iron Man and one Lost Temple please! (OH PLEASE BE JOHNNY THUNDER). I do like the figures for these sets, I keep telling myself I will get the Bat Cave set because of the classic

. These will certainly be on my radar!

Well then. I will be having one Loki vs Iron Man and one Lost Temple please! (OH PLEASE BE JOHNNY THUNDER). I do like the figures for these sets, I keep telling myself I will get the Bat Cave set because of the classic

. These will certainly be on my radar!

I have a feeling the lost temple will be Ninjago

> Lego Juniors Ariel's Secret Palace

:O Minifigure Ariel, hopefully we'll get scuttle too!

Uh wait, that sounds like a preconception that "Juniors series won't have minidolls"? It's still unknown why no minidolls involve for now.

Junior sets' age range begins with 4, and Friends begins with 5 with only several simple sets. Wonder if age is a factor.

I have a feeling the lost temple will be Ninjago

It could be Ninjago, but Johnny came back for the LEGO Movie dropship set. A girl can dream...

Ninjago would be okay and is probably most likely I know.

Iron Man vs. Loki for 12.99. Looks like it can't really be Stark Tower.

Maybe another chariot for Loki? Or an Iron Man themed car? *shudders*

:O Minifigure Ariel, hopefully we'll get scuttle too!

I would bet vast sums of money on it being another Ariel Minidoll rather than a minifigure - I'd love to be wrong but I don't see it happening!

Tracking people with the police helicopter. Big lego brother is watching you. Just like the real world.

Tariq, i have thought the same. But it probably would be more like ninjago or pirates

Edited by Borex

I would bet vast sums of money on it being another Ariel Minidoll rather than a minifigure - I'd love to be wrong but I don't see it happening!

I hope the Cinderella set comes with a Fairy Godmother mini-doll figue and some of her mice friends! :D

I wouldn't be surprised to see minidolls too but hopefully minifigures, also hopefully Friends Juniors would come. New characters and mascots would be pretty awesome, considering those inaccurate animals from Cinderella Castle.... .

What would Wyldstyle's hair look like on a mini doll wearing a dress? That piece is better than the Star Wars one.

What would Wyldstyle's hair look like on a mini doll wearing a dress? That piece is better than the Star Wars one.

12528_perukarnya-khartleyku.jpgYou mean the salon owner or?

Lol, I just realized that this new Iron Man we're getting won't have leg printing.

Leo looked off without leg printing and I think so will Tony.

Well then. I will be having one Loki vs Iron Man and one Lost Temple please! (OH PLEASE BE JOHNNY THUNDER).

OH MAN, now you're going to get my hopes up. Yeah, it's probably Ninjago, but gosh darn, a new Johnny Thunder set? :drool:

I love your thinking, but yeah, probably won't happen. It'd be amazing if it did, however.