Nemo57

Fair train

That Russian fire train deserves a thread of its own. Great work!

pozharnyy-poezd_105101.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105132.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_105103.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105133.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_105105.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105100.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_105107.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105109.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_105116.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105112.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105117.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105118.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_105124.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105127.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_105131.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_105130.jpg

The original version of the train fire. Toy. :classic: :classic: :classic:

pozharnyy-poezd_100293.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100379.jpg

Thank you for watching.

DSCN4799.JPG

Edited by Nemo57

That's amazing. Another really unusual prototype that has been really faithfully modelled. I am very impressed. Now you just need a burning train for it assist.

Very nice. I've seen a video of it in action before when I was researching ideas for a fire rescue train. What happens to the electric engine if the fire burn down the electrical wires or substation? :classic:

Edited by dr_spock

Very interesting to see such a long fire train and you have captured it perfectly!

Great work

-RailCo

The UK fire brigades won't come anywhere near an electrified railway line to fight a fire unless the juice is turned off first. For some reason, water and 25kV AC don't seem to get along too well. Ha ha!! Interesting to see a more relaxed approach. I'm assuming it's either a lower voltage or switched off altogether. However, I would have expected a diesel loco rather than an electric one under the circumstances.

Great model as always. A very faithful representation. I wonder what the Russians use for motive power though.

Thank you very much for your comments, you are absolutely right that the electric locomotive can not participate in extinguishing fire. Our locomotive - fictional form it's taken from this model. But it has long been demolished, and the train can pull a fire here, these diesel locomotives. ChME 2 of lego and ChME-3 - on the photo.

PIKO_57153.jpg

chme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98018.jpg442022641b4d.jpg

:classic:

Edited by Nemo57

very cool! i like the front of the locomotive, it reminds of the 'toads' from mario...

Thank you for feedback (do not know who the toads and who is Mario).

But an earlier version of a train fire. I collected my son. He asked to put the work on view. Because of this toy and then get the model. Thank you for watching. Carefully. Many photos and even video is. :classic:

pozharnyy-poezd_100293.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100329.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_100300.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100304.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100311.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100315.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100372.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100376.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_100303.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100308.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100310.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100312.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100314.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100373.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_100380.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100381.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_100386.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100388.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100390.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_100389.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100391.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100393.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100392.jpg

pozharnyy-poezd_100395.jpgpozharnyy-poezd_100398.jpg

Bye. We went to put out a forest fire.pozharnyy-poezd_100394.jpg

A small video.

Edited by Nemo57

Very nice FIRE train! Any chance a moderator could fix the title?

Thank you. How Google translated, so it happened. :classic:

That's a cool fire train. As a fire and train guy, I love the blending of the two genres.

Thanks for the feedback. TLG loves firefighters produce, let the train themed release into production. And we already have it! :classic:

But an earlier version of a train fire. I collected my son. He asked to put the work on view. Because of this toy and then get the model. Thank you for watching. Carefully. Many photos and even video is. :classic:

This version looks like it is more fun to play with. It feels like it has more play features. Good work. I enjoy seeing other fire trains.

This version looks like it is more fun to play with. It feels like it has more play features. Good work. I enjoy seeing other fire trains.

Thank you for your feedback son .. Now it seems that he is an adult, and to me, that I'm still young, so we redesigned the toy model. The car - a pumping station and a robot for fighting fires in tunnels collecting son, and I tank and platform with the container.

There's always a game and reality are nearby. Once upon a time I have served here on the same Russian train, and I know it inside the device. For Russian model, characterized by a carriage 8 axes.

mt3.jpg

Edited by Nemo57

I see you found my missile train. :classic: Did you do your military service on the Russian missile train? What was it like?

I see you found my missile train. :classic: Did you do your military service on the Russian missile train? What was it like?

Thank you.

It was a long time ago, in the most difficult moment of confrontation nuclear powers in 1984-1985. We went scuba diving in for half a year, all over the country all the time in the car ... not want to remember. :sick:

We are peaceful people and do not plan BZHRK model, moreover, for this model you need so much detail. A steam train will take more than 100 pieces.

It is better to collect Lego some nice locomotives from different countries. You have to accept such locomotives that would fit our trucks into two, three or four axes? I would be grateful for any information. :classic:

bzrk.jpg

Edited by Nemo57

Never knew this exists.

Looks great :classic: and it has a lot of play options. I don't have a railway but if I had one I wanted such a train. Like the bike too.

They're used on places where it's not possible to come with a firetruck (I'v just googled :wink: )

So that's indeed handy. You can carry water tanks, equipment and stuff what you want.

Reminds me a bit of those armored trains in the WW.

One thing... the hydrolic hoist, didn't he need some stabilizers?