Sign in to follow this  
Nemo57

ChME-2 (Lite version)

Sorry for the translation. This Google translator to blame.

ChME-2 (Lite version)

I present you the model of the Czech shunting locomotive series 02. The train is fully prepared for the motorization (forward only the blue battery power supply). The model was constructed three days of the material at hand and without drawings "by eye", but in compliance with the scope and all the basic principles of railway Design Lego City Train Series and adjacent lots (once the selection and integration with simultaneous simplification of the core features of the original) and was a response to the apologists 8-9 pin-style building in the width of the trains, and equally, the presence in the collection and constant use 30+ trains format Lego City and their reluctance to dismantle and remake the wider (recall that counter is zh.d.dvizhenie character and track width and trains the most constant and least variable quantity in zh.d.stroitelstve how this track relates in scale to 8-9 pin trains - one more question). It is easier to collect additional new types of trains, not peredelivat and improve the already constant, starting from a series of zh.d.transporta city as a model, although sometimes imperfect, but the sample did. Waiting for comments, suggestions, objections. I will answer all. Politely. (I guess the answers to some users on the ratio of the train with the scale of minifigures, then report that minifiga safely placed and propose, then, to compare, as far as the length of the train is expected to increase with an increase in width from 6 to 8, and the length of trains in real Lego incarnation most painful and intractable theme (but probably not very useful)).

chme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98018.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_97996.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98042.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98049.jpg

chme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_97997.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98006.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98008.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98014.jpg

chme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98009.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98022.jpg

chme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98001.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98003.jpg

chme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98024.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98026.jpg

Thank you for watching.

chme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98038.jpgchme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98047.jpg

Wow, so colorful (looks like a pair of those 90's Reeboks!)!!! But it's accurate considering the photo you showed with a real version of the engine.

Well done with the build and the original choice of train to build.

very cool! the bogies look cool how you made them!

You did a great job capturing the essence of the prototype. There are a lot of clever little tricks in there, e.g., I don't think I've seen the bars turned sideways like the hand rails for the steps before. Excellent work.

Really nice representation :). Well done!

Thanks. Well, when you compare the photo with trains from Lego City.

Wow, so colorful (looks like a pair of those 90's Reeboks!)!!! But it's accurate considering the photo you showed with a real version of the engine.

Well done with the build and the original choice of train to build.

Thanks. We have excess blue parts, although this modification trains generally not blue, and green. In front of the train like a hussar. :classic:

Nice build - translates really well to LEGO! The cab looks particularly good to me.

Thanks. The cabin was easy to build base on the wide 7 was more difficult.

very cool! the bogies look cool how you made them!

Thanks. That such parts is not enough 43723.gif43722.gif at first but now all filled. It was very difficult to establish the sidewall on a motor cart.

Very faithful build. Well done.

Thanks. I tried to make a similar train of Lego.

Very good build. Very like the real loco. Please build more and show us.

Thanks. The Lego City style for trains can be something exaggerated, but something painless omitted. The main thing - a toy, and then the model. Part already several models. Be sure to display at the forum yet to be, I guess.

DSCN5466.JPG

You did a great job capturing the essence of the prototype. There are a lot of clever little tricks in there, e.g., I don't think I've seen the bars turned sideways like the hand rails for the steps before. Excellent work.

Thank you so much. We did model before will go on sale a freight train 60052_160.jpg?1423485317and were confident for some reason? That will tie blue battery pack. Now, we are using the extra set of blue stickers from the police and closed up all the dark gray blue battery pack. Too well it turned out.

Edited by Nemo57

Extremely accurate to the reference considering the scale

..but I think I prefer that small but tough looking grey shunter with the hazard stripes!

Did you fit Power Functions into this? If not, then what's the PF cable for?

We did model before will go on sale a freight train 60052_160.jpg?1423485317and were confident for some reason? That will tie blue battery pack. Now, we are using the extra set of blue stickers from the police and closed up all the dark gray blue battery pack. Too well it turned out.

In front of the train has a place for installation 58123c01.gif

chme-2-oblegchennaya-versiya_98040.jpg