Sign in to follow this  
Lady K

[M-D04] Peaceful Observations

Tags: Engineering, Structures, Military, Piracy

Job: Engineer

Engineer's Log: 26 Julali 3815

ORB and I have just finished with the new landing pad for an advanced light spacecraft currently under construction. Along with the landing pad, we were assigned the task of developing and building a deep space sensors piracy tower. Any data collected from any deep space sensors placed on this planet will now be automatically re-routed to a receiver inside the tower itself. Using the new advanced light spacecraft we can now fly in, download the data to on board computers and fly out in a matter of minutes. It gives us more information on the strange signals coming from the center of the galaxy.

19847783878_885fc5334a_c.jpg

"Ok, ORB, hold that panel still while I finish securing it". "ORB"? "What is it, you seem ill at ease"?

19849233539_7c0daf37b0_c.jpg

"My Lady, I don't know, something feels off".

"Are your operating systems functioning properly"?

"Yes, my Lady, I just ran a diagnostic and all is within normal range"

"ORB, what you are feeling is us being watched, from a short distance by two of the local population".

"We are being watched"!

"Yes, ORB, by peaceful Terrrians".

"I don't see them my Lady, all I see are strange plants".

"Why do you think I had you wear plants today....so you would appear peaceful as well".

"Good thinking my Lady".

20009628006_b2eaa7819c_c.jpg

19847918000_44fd59a8c9_c.jpg

Sorry about the poor lighting for the final photos, a storm was moving in. I hope you enjoyed your tour of Terrrial Minor. C&C Welcome and appreciated.

The foliage and the Terrians are cool but that amtenna... The usage of round tiles makes it look adequately complex but elegant as bee cells.

Excellent build! The landing pad is great, and I'm with David; I didn't even see them until the close ups! :thumbup:

That antenna really stands out. So does all that green on a desert planet. :laugh:

Great job with the landscape and sensor tower! Also nice job hiding the alien in the landscape. :thumbup:

I see you! That antenna is spectacular, lovely technique.

Very nice, love that antenna. I like the floor design this week, really sells the environment well.

Another beautiful scene.

Before AG, I would have never delved into the world of LEGO landscaping as a fan of Classic Space. But after viewing the builds, especially yours and shmails, I've learned to appreciate how building great scenery is as important as building a fantastic ship or vehicle or base.

Love the antenna! The camo minis are quite a nice touch as well. :thumbup:

Edited by aeralure

Oh wow, that's a really cool pattern and shape with the Travis bricks and the 1x1 round tiles. I'll definitely be trying to figure out how to turn that into something cool for GoH! :grin: ORB is kinda creepy with how conversational he is and the Terrrians are extremely well hidden.

I don't know about the trans red though. I feel it clashes too hard with the lime in the quantity you've got here.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

After have just visited an 'arid desert' a few months ago, I am always amazed at how green some plants can be in spring or during the monsoons. It is so hard to capture that in the greens that Lego has to offer. I agree about the trans red, I will find a better replacement for part 2 of this build. The Terrians will return as well...... :sweet: