20004738315_cbabf39bb1_b.jpg

Mastiff Valley

Terrial Minor - 3185

Tags: Spying, Special Operations, Military, Vehicle

Jackson knew his grin probably made him look foolish, but he didn't care. He'd gotten away with it. No one had noticed his gambit at KD-11. Even the bomber pilot hadn't suspected that the orders were fabricated. He'd been paid to remove all traces of the Dust Demons from the sector, now that Kawashita was getting close to discovering the truth behind all the shell corps and proxy agents. Jackson had no problems betraying Kawashita when the money was good. All he needed now was to reach the rendezvous point in his Series 7 Skip-Speeder. A gift to himself that he'd been able to afford after the MANTIS money came through the network. They were paying well these days for any advantage over Kawashita, but Jackson didn't care about the politics now that he could also afford to get out of the galaxy back to somewhere more civilized. He thought about all his future plans while taking a few moments here and there to enjoy the smooth glide of the Skip-Speeder.

What Jackson didn't know was that it was exactly the purchase of the ostentatious all-terrain vehicle that attracted the notice of the one individual in all of Kawashita that you absolutely did not want to notice you, and certainly not if you were selling secrets to MANTIS or helping them cover up their connections to the various pirates and mercenaries that operated on the fringes of Andromeda's escalating tensions.

19845333090_2c27009602_s.jpg "Koro. I don't have long, but I was hoping you'd have a report on the integrity of KD-11."

17599903420_c5972fb5b5_s.jpg "Way ahead of you, Raven. I'm pretty sure I found the mole."

19845333090_2c27009602_s.jpg "That's good news. Are you close to him?"

20004735935_d748b8dc90_b.jpg

17599903420_c5972fb5b5_s.jpg "You might say that."

19816751270_6ee0d78e4f_b.jpg

BUILDER'S NOTE:

This was my attempt at doing some of the cool colors for vegetation. I like these dark blue cactuses but wish I had more pieces of this color in a wider variety. I'm not 100% happy with the effect, but I'm actually pretty pleased with the speeder and the angle of the shots on this one.

C&C always welcome, of course.

I like the angle you got on the speeder a bunch, really helps sell the motion. The dark blue looks good, the more you experiment, the more ideas will come so keep at it!

Great use of dark blue! I also really like the under-the-speeder idea. :thumbup:

KORO!!!

What a suspenseful scene straight out of an action movie! I can imagine the wind gushing by and Koro struggles to climb to the cockpit! That pilot is in for a surprise!

Great scenery, too! The dark blue contrasts well with the sand.

Great idea to use dark blue for the vegetation. Love the story and the rest of the build, especially the reveal of Koro under the speeder :grin:

Landscape looks great and that speeder is quite nice! Well done!

Thanks GG!

Cool vehicle and very creative terrain! The story is very captivating as well.

Thanks Ferd. I think the terrain is a bit low effort, but it's experimental so I think I'll go a bit more detailed next time.

I really like the dark blue in the landscape! Great speeder and story too :thumbup:

Thanks. Looks good with the tan, I think!

Nice landscape and speeder! :thumbup:

Thanks Mike!

Koro certainly knows how to hitch a ride... I think the landscape came out well, and the speeder is sweet! :thumbup:

Thanks Blackhawk. Koro has been hitching rides this way since he was wee.

I'm liking the dark blue and tan colorscheme! Nice work!

Thanks! Closest I could get to the always striking orange and blue without it looking weird.

I like the angle you got on the speeder a bunch, really helps sell the motion. The dark blue looks good, the more you experiment, the more ideas will come so keep at it!

Thanks Shmails!

Great narrative! The dark blue really stands out nicely against the tan. Neat idea.

Thanks!

Lovely sense of motion on this one

Thanks!

Very cool speeder, and that landscape is pretty rad.

That's awesome to hear coming from you, Aliencat. You make some of my favorite vehicles on AG.

Cool story detail for the concept of the build and the scene has a great sense of motion. :thumbup:

Thanks Aeralure!

Great use of dark blue! I also really like the under-the-speeder idea. :thumbup:

KORO!!!

What a suspenseful scene straight out of an action movie! I can imagine the wind gushing by and Koro struggles to climb to the cockpit! That pilot is in for a surprise!

Great scenery, too! The dark blue contrasts well with the sand.

Yeah, let's say things didn't end well for him!

Love the Speeder and the scenery!

Thanks Umbra!

Great idea to use dark blue for the vegetation. Love the story and the rest of the build, especially the reveal of Koro under the speeder :grin:

Thanks Sal!