Jody Meyer

[O - E02] Nice Sandy Beaches...

Open channel message #006 to Octan Corporation..

Tags: Science, Exploration,Mech,Engineering

Terrian: Nice Sandy Beaches.

I have heard about this planet from the chatter on the Axis and wanted to check it out for myself, well my wife and myself. Dr. Long had granted us access to the plant for some reasearch on the crystals forming along the water's edge and report back.

17747768855_82a92bf3d9_t.jpg“Mr. Smith report.”

“Mrs Smith here, Dr. Long. My Husband has taken a shift with our new sentinel and I am running over the diagnosis of these crystals, they seem to be coming from the sand but are attached to these flowers...I am getting a few samples…”

17747768855_82a92bf3d9_t.jpg“where is Mr. Smith now?”

“um...taking a break..I am mot sure really but I am not amused let me tell you, He seems to think this place is a resort or something…

18811002160_1f9e26898f_z.jpgE02_1 by Meyerj, on Flickr

He thinks he want to retire here..

19072762746_653251f543_z.jpgE02._3 by Meyerj, on Flickr

18911258750_02b49ef2b3_z.jpgE02_4 by Meyerj, on Flickr

I have to pack a load of Fabric softener over to KAI from H06, so I think we are heading home after this, as soon as he sober’s up... :wall:

Over and Out

Mrs. JS Smith.

Man! you Octan guys are always slacking off while Mister S slaves away in his garage. He begins to wonder if he joined the wrong corporation..... Nice build!

Edit: On second thought, Mister S realizes that he prefers garage work rather than the laundry room... :laugh:

Edited by Mike S

I can't believe you are relaxing when Dr. Long needs us all to be working to get her the info she needs!

Love the waves and that mech certainly was doing a good job hiding. I like the grumpy wife behind him!

Nice build! The water looks really natural, although a bit of white for where they hit the beach would make it even better. The Mech looks awesome, and I love the story! :laugh: Dr. Long would probably get along well with Mrs. Smith! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat