Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

What is your SigFig?

Shakar, the oh-so-great, purple haired, anime-like wizard from the North-East....

shakar_small.jpg

He's a lot serious than he looks, yeah. :classic:

Shakar

dscn0568.jpg

Hmm, looks like Mr.vbbn is liking agent Trace... I think Agent Chase is in for a whacking... :devil:

dscn0568.jpg

Hmm, looks like Mr.vbbn is liking agent Trace... I think Agent Chase is in for a whacking... :devil:

You dont know how wrong that looks and sounds "whacking" :laugh:

dscn0568.jpg

Hilarious! :laugh:

As Joey Lock mentioned, Whacking does sound a little strange... :laugh:

That's okay, the wicked pool table makes up for it. :grin:

~Peace

I try to have him look normal. I am not a big fan of having a Castle minifig that looks nothing like me or a Fabuland animal.(No offense)

I try to have him look normal. I am not a big fan of having a Castle minifig that looks nothing like me or a Fabuland animal.(No offense)

Hehe, if I tried to portray myself in a minifig there isn't a hairpiece that's suitable (except maybe Exo-Force, in the wrong colour though). :tongue:

My SigFig is the little guy in my avatar, who doesn't look so much like me - He's a dwarf, I'm tall; he has very dark hair, I have very light hair. :tongue: The Lego person that looks vaguely like me would be my MLN representation on my EB profile. :thumbup:

:skull:

Edited by Shoc

REPLACE'D!!

This post is now devoted to my revised space SigFig and his friends.

spaceguys.png

a worker for UniTron (and, for awhile, BlackTron), Evan maintains the monorail system. for a good portion of his life, he worked for blacktron. of course, it took him a while to realize blacktron's trade was of questionable legality. he convinced a prototype robot of theirs, Tandy, to join him. with information gained from tandy, he slowly and covertly ratted out blacktron agents to the space police. however, he only went unnoticed in his redemption for a short while, as one typically notices when all but 10 or so people in their organization have been arrested. soon, they ratted evan out, but evan just barely managed to escape. he layed low, working now for a small corporation known as unitron and befriending a alien named Wasabi. how long will it take for evan's past to catch up with him? not long, as it turns out.

Edited by maiq the liar

What's a sigfig? I keep seeing people mention them but i don't know what they are! Is it a minifig you put in your signature? If so, mines the Rebel Friend. HELP!

A sigfig is what you use to represent you. It doesn't need to be your avatar or in your signature. I'll merge this with the most recent Sig-Fig topic. :wink:

A sigfig is what you use to represent you. It doesn't need to be your avatar or in your signature. I'll merge this with the most recent Sig-Fig topic. :wink:

And though it's used to represent you, it doesn't have to look like you. After all, I don't have a robot arm, but I thought it would be a cool thing for my sig-fig to have. :grin:

By the way, Sinner, is your Walrus sig-fig the one with the black glinting eyes or the normal pupiled eyes? (For lack of a better explanation...)

~Peace

Edited by iamded

So this is my sigfig (and my avatar too), the background: non-cloned-clone-army-commander in the Star Wars universe, dimension-travelling to show up in town, pirates, castle, Indy and anything else. Read more about that in the "What`s in a name?"-thread, I am on page 19.

And here is the pic, in Jedi-like outfit with blasterrifle:

end.jpg

Here I am! At least in LEGO form. And no, I don't really have a moustache.

But other than that, you look like your sigfig? Hehe... :grin:

My sigfig is my avatar as I said before in this topic... The differences with him to me:

Shoc has black hair; I have light blond hair

Shoc is a dwarf; I am taller than most people I know (6'3")

Shoc has 'sideburns' (looks like it anyway); I don't really have visible sideburns. :tongue:

Shoc likes to wrap up warm; I like to keep my clothes sparse.

Shoc has a very big mouth; I don't have a mouth that big (though a lot comes out of it).

Shoc is a Lego minifigure; I am not. :laugh:

Well, that was pointless, but fun to compare...

:skull:

adam_001.jpg

Well, there he is. I actually have mutiple versions, but I'm looking for my camera...

Here is my sigfig Wulf the Saxon. :knight:

wulf_2.jpg

And as an archer.

wulf_1.jpg

He is the commander of the west Anglo Saxon army.

Edited by wulf

My pirate sigfig (the previous was a Space one):

sigfig.jpg

PS-On the right.:wink:

Edited by Adam

Like Adam, I too created a new Pirates sigfig, to match the Pillage the Village Contest:

piratesigfig_001.png

LuxorV

I have also created a Pirate version of my sig-fig.

img_0135.jpg

He is a friendly pirate, like on this picture: sharing an apple with his friend.

img_0172.jpg

Nice pirate sig-figs, guys. This makes me wonder- why don't we have a Pirate month? The last theme month we had was Indy in June, and the PTV contest is giving the perfect opportunity to celebrate this. :classic: