CopMike

The what I did today thread ......

I went to the bouwsteen clubday in Hardenberg (the Netherlands) and bought some lego.

And I saw a secondhand Fabuland walrus. The first thing I thought was `Hey, Sinner is here too.`So I bought the walrus for only 1 euro 50, now make a Hinckley and let them whack eachother. :tongue::grin::wink:

Well, in T-Minus 3 hours, we're going on a 8 or 9 hour drive to yankton, south dakota to help my sister get situated in her dorm.

I GET HER ROOM!!!

I changed my avator, personal photo, signature, and my profile information from Star Wars to Pirates. :cry_happy: I also have been on Eurobricks since I woke up. :grin: I have been active in the Star Wars and Pirate forums! :thumbup: PIRATES ON! :cry_happy:

I just did a Star Wars marathon. Episodes 1-6 including the Cartoon Network Clone Wars seriese (Vol. 1 and 2).

I had lots of fun.

:classic::cry_happy:

Packed up for my family's vacation to the Galapagos Islands :cry_happy: that will last until school is back :hmpf_bad: .

I will be among some of the last to go, they are closing down the area to tourists because some people fail to follow the wilderness philosophy of "Take only photos, leave only footprints."

If you don't get that; tourists were polluting the islands to the point were action had to be taken.

Edited by Wilhelm screamer

Today is the worst day of my life. After 2 years without seeing the girl I liked, and when I finally got the courage to ask her out, some other dude beat me to it. Somebody said the girl only flirts with the wild guy but stays with the good guy. Somebody lied.

Sorry to hear that, It does suck but hey there are other fish in the sea. Ask out her best friend that will show her :tongue:

Today is the worst day of my life. After 2 years without seeing the girl I liked, and when I finally got the courage to ask her out, some other dude beat me to it. Somebody said the girl only flirts with the wild guy but stays with the good guy. Somebody lied.

That really sucks. Can't say I haven't been there. :sadnew: Keep at it, find a new fish!

Ask out her best friend that will show her :tongue:

Yeah, don't do that. :tongue: Never a good idea, trust me.

Well, on topic, I got some more legos from my friend, and he bought Star Wars: KOTOR I for Xbox, but he wouldn't let me play it. I'm gonna by it off him anyway as soon as I get money. :tongue:

DSR

I'm going to Legoland today! (Billund) So...thats like my..."to do list"

Made this reply preliminary as i don't wanna carry my laptop to Denmark,rather be busy with the stuff in the park,and the Lego Archive Shop(Well,i call it that way..'cause they sell 'em old LEGO... like..'Duh.) And get my hands onto some Pirate LEGO :tongue:

Take care you lot!

Think happy!

BoomZhanker

Well, I went over to my girlfriends house for the most of the day, then I finished my third review for the reviewers academy. :thumbup:

Well, today my sister moved out of the house. I guess that's some sort of conselation prize for these past couple of days.

aww poor kid :sadnew: Don't worry, lots of fish in the sea, see! At first it feels like everythingis over, then a couple of months later it happens all over again :hmpf: im a pro at it now :tongue: anyway

just got back from my b-ball grand Final and we won :thumbup: and I bought The Offspring's Greatest hits album for $10 today! great Cd for an awsome price :thumbup:

Today was my first day back in school. Pretty pointless going in on a Friday, for a half day, just to go home and be off for the weekend :hmpf_bad:

Went to my Brothers house to help him with moving furniture ect.. Then went and had Hungry Jacks for lunch

Then this afternoon I went with my friend and saw CW Movie IT ROCKS :cry_happy: Then went and had Pasta for dinner at a resturant after

All in all a good day :thumbup:

I have finally returned from my holiday in Switzerland! It was good, and I bought Lego, but I seem to have missed a lot on Euorbricks during that time. I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do! It looks like there's now evidence of a new Pirate line (told you so), I'll have to check that out, also I read about the new Rock Raidersy theme, sounds cool.

I'm typing this with my new laptop which I got for my birthday (before my birthday) from my parents! I'll connect the mouse in a bit, easier to navigate. :classic:

Edit: Lego farm sets too! Woohoo! :kahuka: (my smiley got in I see) What else have I missed?!

:skull:

Edited by Shoc

Today I put my last STAR WARS sets back into my room after having cleared up my room, having trouble to find space for them (and some more will be coming for my birthday in a week :hmpf: ) and... well..

OH YEAH(!): I REGISTERED ON THIS SITE!!!

And I think I have done enough for today :laugh:, so I will just watch TV from now on to bedtime.

Edited by Commander_Rob

I have finally returned from my holiday in Switzerland! It was good, and I bought Lego, but I seem to have missed a lot on Euorbricks during that time.

Do you remember just before you left, and I said that suddenly loads of news would appear as soon as you miss any length of time? Yeah... looks like I was right.

Helped out at college today, for £20 I hasten to add. The new first years started back today, everyone else starts tomorrow. It was just pointing people in the right direction, that sort of thing. £20 is hardly bad though, considering how little work I actually did. Seriously, I spent the day talking to the other helpers, eating a free sausage sandwich, talking to one of the new students (she kept coming to me for directions!) and sitting around doing not very much. Oh, and flirting... just a little. :blush:

Do you remember just before you left, and I said that suddenly loads of news would appear as soon as you miss any length of time? Yeah... looks like I was right.

Yeah, now I feel like I'm the last to know... :sad::tongue: Good news though, on the new sets.

Helped out at college today, for £20 I hasten to add. The new first years started back today, everyone else starts tomorrow. It was just pointing people in the right direction, that sort of thing. £20 is hardly bad though, considering how little work I actually did. Seriously, I spent the day talking to the other helpers, eating a free sausage sandwich, talking to one of the new students (she kept coming to me for directions!) and sitting around doing not very much. Oh, and flirting... just a little. :blush:

Sounds like an easy way to get money. :grin: Saying that, I probably wouldn't get to do something like that, I'm way too shy to talk to random people (outside Internet), despite how much I could get payed. :hmpf:

I got the Wii and Mario Kart Wii today. :cry_happy: Yeterday I became an honor member on VBBN's website! :classic: Visit! I went to school today. I went on lego.com and ordered this for my brother. It's his birthday on September 15th. :thumbup: I'll see if I can snatch any minifigures..... :devil:

Edited by lego12

Yeah, now I feel like I'm the last to know... :sad::tongue: Good news though, on the new sets.

Makes a change from it being me...

Sounds like an easy way to get money. :grin: Saying that, I probably wouldn't get to do something like that, I'm way too shy to talk to random people (outside Internet), despite how much I could get payed. :hmpf:

It was, yeah. To be honest, I'm not too good in social situations either, but it's weird- when I was there, I hardly noticed, and was openly chatting to people.

It was, yeah. To be honest, I'm not too good in social situations either, but it's weird- when I was there, I hardly noticed, and was openly chatting to people.

I know how you feel. Where I volunteer, I'm usually very outgoing, more assertive, and generally acting as a leader (which is my job) Back to school... nope. Back to normal. :laugh:

To be honest, I'm not too good in social situations either, but it's weird- when I was there, I hardly noticed, and was openly chatting to people.

Meh, it sounds interesting but I don't think I'd try, it's like my subconsious will just choose whther I have the guts to speak to random people, sometimes I might talk to someone, sometimes not. :sceptic:

Anyway, what I did today... I will always talk to the people who are my friends, like the ones who I willinglly spent time with in a wood in heavy rain today! I, my girlfriend and another friend chose to do a movie trailer for Media Studies, which we will each edit differently. It's a kind of murder/horror thing and we and four other friends went out to film it. We were literally out in a storm, but had so much fun filming sinister and amusing scenes. We all got wetter than we'd probably ever been fully-clothed. :oh: The funniest bit we filmed - that was actually part of it instead of our scared or dead people laughing - was probably when I was talking to my fellow "detective" friend Jack, in role, and he said "stab wounds!" but really loud and silly sounding! Hehe. :grin: We'll be doing voiceovers on most of it though. :wink:

Went to Nando's for lunch and for 1 hour and a half I played football at Chelsea's training ground at Cobham in the pouring rain till 9:30pm (I have never seen rain like it. it was almost horizontal and stung!!)

Edited by Lord Of Pies

Went to Nando's for lunch and for 1 hour and a half I played football at Chelsea's training ground at Cobham in the pouring rain till 9:30pm (I have never seen rain like it. it was almost horizontal and stung!!)

We seem to be quite far apart in the country, but if you read what I said in my previous post here, I think we had the same rain! :tongue: It was crazy rain, but we were a determined bunch of people!