just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Damn I was hoping to avoid juniors sets but that torso is so tempting! May need to combine that torso with the old armour and face!

Just2Good posted a new review about the Juniors Batcave set with Lex Luthor.

Lex's torso is amazing! Might have to buy the set just for that and display it next to my exclusive Power Armor one! It looks so good! :excited::wub_drool:

Where can i find that review?

Ooooooh pretty! I'm definitely gonna be grabbing that. I think I'll mix and match with my old Power Armor Lex to see what combination I like best.

The upcoming comic leaflet that will be included in the Summer 2016 DC Superheroes sets:

Not really anything ground breaking but hey.

The upcoming comic leaflet that will be included in the Summer 2016 DC Superheroes sets:

Not really anything ground breaking but hey.

That picture just makes me love Lego that much more. :grin:

That torso :drool:

I swear, if they went with a solid green instead of that lime, they'd never need to make another Lex Luthor for as long as I live.

Did anyone see the Almost Got 'im homage in the Lego club magazine?

Edited by Duncan Young

I love that the Juniors set has so many printed tiles. Wish they would do that more with the regular sets. I'll definitely be picking it up. As others have said, the torso on Lex looks great!

Also...100 posts!

Just had a thought: how much cooler would this set've been if that chunk of Batcave was a chunk of the Fortress of Solitude?

Wow, the Juniors set is wonderful! I'll definitely try to pick it up over the Summer, along with Captain Cold vs the Flash. Lovely minifigs (especially Lex) and fantastic printed pieces. The fact that it has no stickers is pretty great! :thumbup:

The printed tiles here are going to be nice, too. Most of the printed tiles I got with the Mighty Micros were rather "rough" looking, and they were even from different stores.

Am I the only one that got a typo in their DC mini-comic thingy in the new Lego Magazine when Batman said "Yes the Batmobile is en route" is it just mine or am I stupid and it was on purpose.

Yeah that's the one that I'm talking about, but it was weird because I thought it was spelled "in" route but okay thanks.

Edited by LegoMcBoss2004

I'm always happy with any set that has more translucent stickers for my Batcave setup lol

What's the Flash vs. Captain Cold set?

I'm always happy with any set that has more translucent stickers for my Batcave setup lol

The mighty micros set.

The Mighty Micro.