just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Enough with the bat variants, let's move on to potenttial vehicles:

Bat-Glider

Bat-Buggy

Those need to be made. Those are the only real vehicles I would except.

(Pictures in spoilers tag but also minor spoilers from Cosmic Clash)

DC's distribution team

BlWJhfS.png

n8KLUUg.png

ugVwn3n.png

Nope sorry not gonna happen. Not enough Batman.

Edited by Neomars

Enough with the bat variants, let's move on to potenttial vehicles:

Forget vehicles! I present the Bat-Majal!

800x363.jpg

(It's rented out to Blacktron on the weekends)

Actor Builder Batman

I have no idea where this idea came from, but it's certainly one of the greats.

Also, with the vehicles, we need a Bat Mowbile.

It's a lawn mower.

Whiny AFOL Batman ( :tongue:)

Isn't "whiny AFOL" redundant though?

I do fully expect some very ridiculous Batman variants with the upcoming LEGO Batman Movie, and now I genuinely want to see a Batmowbile.

What about Bat-Caveman

As another of the 'Return of Bruce Wayne' variations I'd have nothing against it. I must admit, even as an ardent fan of Batman, having the same figure in every set is a little painful but as long as they're a valid version from a good source then I'm OK with it.

As another of the 'Return of Bruce Wayne' variations I'd have nothing against it. I must admit, even as an ardent fan of Batman, having the same figure in every set is a little painful but as long as they're a valid version from a good source then I'm OK with it.

Like Zebra Batman that would be cool right!? :wink:

Perhaps we will see more Batman's in the future! Oh my goodness though the CyborgBrainiacSuperman in the movie looks incredibleeeeeeeee

Sorry to interrupt - question... the Cosmic Boy that comes with Cosmic Clash. Is that going to be available in the UK like the Trickster was etc? I know the pack including the Cosmic Boy minifig is on Amazon.com but if I go on Amazon.co.uk it doesn't show the minifig at all?

....side thought - could this be why it was rumoured Cosmic Boy would be part of the WH Smiths Lego giveaway over here in the UK? I can't remember when that is though.

Edited by Captain Britain

Good to hear we are getting CW Green Arrow

Sick burn brah

I don't mind Batman variants so long as their fun and have a source. So long as they're not crappy action figure-y type variants I'm game. I wasn't crazy about the Scuba suit and the Arctic suit but after Robin got a scuba suit I warmed up to the idea of basic utility variants like Arctic and Hazmat and Superman-Face-Kicking suits, but I much prefer stuff like this Buccaneer Batman and the Zur-En-Arrh Batman that come from the comics or tv.

I have no idea where this idea came from, but it's certainly one of the greats.

Also, with the vehicles, we need a Bat Mowbile.

It's a lawn mower.

Not gonna lie, I would buy the s*** out of that.

That's enough talk on other possible Batman variants--we are getting too off track. Please focus on set discussions rather than wishlists. Thanks! :thumbup:

So it hasn't been talked about in a while and I'm pretty sure we already had the set number but I can't remember if we got a set name. Brickset has a name for the Ra's set though: 76056 Rescue from Ra's al Ghul.

I'm pretty sure we knew that.

There was debate on who was being rescued from Ra's Al Ghul.

Interestingly, I don't recall anyone bringing up the idea that perhaps Ra's Al Ghul is doing the rescuing...

So it hasn't been talked about in a while and I'm pretty sure we already had the set number but I can't remember if we got a set name. Brickset has a name for the Ra's set though: 76056 Rescue from Ra's al Ghul.

Just2Good posted the set name

I have to say the mighty micros are actually quite good, I picked up both Batman vs Catwoman and Robin vs Bane and must say they are quite good little vehicles, and the short legs don't really bother me too much (but I will give them all big legs)

I have to say the mighty micros are actually quite good, I picked up both Batman vs Catwoman and Robin vs Bane and must say they are quite good little vehicles, and the short legs don't really bother me too much (but I will give them all big legs)

Where'd you find these? Your profile says you're a brit.

Yup got them in Asda (I said so the other day but nobody paid attention :) )

My ASDA is crap for LEGO. After all this Batman stuff, what do you think could be in the Ra's set since it has been brought up again? I'm hoping for something Arrow based, but something with Talia and whoever else will be cool as well.