just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Why is Batman wearing the type 1 cowl in that banner? Doesn't he wear a type 2 in the game?

Nope!

Maybe they're saving a more...traditional...Raven for a set? The rest of the Titans have gotten legit representation, and she's one of the most popular.

And that's what I meant a year ago, when I said Raven is coming, but not in a way that most of you guys would like.

Edited by just2good

I for one like cartoon/anime styled minifigures, especially Clone Wars, but that Raven looks... well.... a bit too far. Hopefully she has an alternate face that is either looking straight ahead or more reserved? Beast Boy actually looks cute to me, though.

Looks like my constant obsessive whining for Raven is finally going to pay off. :grin:

She looks good to me so far, but I'm gonna need a better look to form any real opinion.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I for one like cartoon/anime styled minifigures, especially Clone Wars, but that Raven looks... well.... a bit too far. Hopefully she has an alternate face that is either looking straight ahead or more reserved? Beast Boy actually looks cute to me, though.

The expressions on their faces are definitely going to change. This is just promotional art, her face will be more frontward-facing on the physical figure.

Speaking of, how long do you think we'll have to wait before we see the official figure? Clearly she's not in the first wave, but we got a checklist of all the packs on a lot the first year's packaging?

I hate that she and BB won't fit stylistically very well with the normal Supers. Maybe she'll be more likely to get a normal DC inclusion now, though.

I hate that she and BB won't fit stylistically very well with the normal Supers. Maybe she'll be more likely to get a normal DC inclusion now, though.

Let's hope so in the near future. Definitely not digging the new TTitans go versions

You guys could use 2012's Catwoman head for Raven. She has purple lipstick after all.

Hey that's actually a terrific idea! I do really like that face print. Will definitely do this when I get raven. Thanks for the idea!

Yeah, looks like the head is the only thing that'll need to be switched out, everything else looks pretty good to me.

Guess we shouldn't be surprised by this, 'adults buying comic book inspired Lego and nitpicking all the details' are definitely not the target audience for Lego Dimensions at large lol

You guys could use 2012's Catwoman head for Raven. She has purple lipstick after all.

Chances are I'll probably try that. My imagination tells me that it would look decent.

With two Teen Titans Go packs coming, do you think we're ONLY getting Raven and Beast Boy? One's clearly got to be a level pack with only one figure, but maybe the other's a team pack, maybe with Robin or Cyborg?

With two Teen Titans Go packs coming, do you think we're ONLY getting Raven and Beast Boy? One's clearly got to be a level pack with only one figure, but maybe the other's a team pack, maybe with Robin or Cyborg?

I'd say it'd maybe be a Raven/Beast Boy team pack and a Robin level pack?

We should probably move this stuff to the dimensions forums though ;)

On this day a year ago, we got our first DC rumours for the 2016 Winter Wave.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

I like the Teen Titans Go cartoon. But that Raven shouldn't be smiling. The rest of her looks good. Also Beast Boy looks good too. Very fitting for the show. It is too bad that they won't blend in with the Jokerland figures though (which I still need to pick up). I had no interesting in it originally until I watched the cartoon when my daughter was in the hospital and enjoyed it. She liked it too, so I guess I need to get 2 of each? Grr!

As for the others, definitely excited for many of these Licensed properties. B.A. Baracus, Goonies, Gremlins, ET, TTG,...I'm sure there are others!

I like the Teen Titans Go cartoon. But that Raven shouldn't be smiling. The rest of her looks good. Also Beast Boy looks good too. Very fitting for the show. It is too bad that they won't blend in with the Jokerland figures though (which I still need to pick up). I had no interesting in it originally until I watched the cartoon when my daughter was in the hospital and enjoyed it. She liked it too, so I guess I need to get 2 of each? Grr!

Why shouldn't Raven be smiling? She smiles! Especially if thinking about Beast Boy when nobody's watching...or when thinking about Pretty Pretty Pegasus. :grin:

Another problem is that she has short legs so that means her purple cape will be small too :hmpf_bad: . i used to have a purple cape to replace it with but its in terrible condition nowadays. and i dont think they've made any capes in purple of recent, though i could be wrong as i dont always pay a lot of attention to minifigures line and they get unique pieces and colour variants all the time. but shes gonna look pretty horrible with short legs beside everyone else but maybe even worse with normal legs and a small cape since her cloak has always been known to be able to surround her completely (I'm pretty sure we barely even saw her costume in the first few episodes of TTG with the cloak always wrapped around her). So thats the worst :thumbdown: unless anyone knows of a way to get the normal sized cape in purple?

Another problem is that she has short legs so that means her purple cape will be small too :hmpf_bad: . i used to have a purple cape to replace it with but its in terrible condition nowadays. and i dont think they've made any capes in purple of recent, though i could be wrong as i dont always pay a lot of attention to minifigures line and they get unique pieces and colour variants all the time. but shes gonna look pretty horrible with short legs beside everyone else but maybe even worse with normal legs and a small cape since her cloak has always been known to be able to surround her completely (I'm pretty sure we barely even saw her costume in the first few episodes of TTG with the cloak always wrapped around her). So thats the worst :thumbdown: unless anyone knows of a way to get the normal sized cape in purple?

I wouldn't say it's a guarantee she'll have short legs, Beast Boy is short in the show so it makes sense for him to have short legs, but who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

I wouldn't say it's a guarantee she'll have short legs, Beast Boy is short in the show so it makes sense for him to have short legs, but who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thats true so fingures crossed. i did actually just remember that i do have a purple cape but its got that silver star/moon design on it so it may look a little strange on her :sceptic:

Thats true so fingures crossed. i did actually just remember that i do have a purple cape but its got that silver star/moon design on it so it may look a little strange on her :sceptic:

Maleficent in the Disney CMF line has a cape that is purple on one side and black on the other. That might work. Otherwise I don't know if anyone has had a purple cape since the first Magneto. :sceptic: