Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Wait Hawkeye has unmasked Caps head. I know we can just swap out for AoU but what the heck?

You misunderstood when i mentioned hawkeye was coming this year. I'm sure a lot of people remember me saying he's coming this year either in the polybag or 4th set :classic:

I love that set :wub: Hawkeye and Spiderman are amazing! I never got vision so that's a huge plus. Cap is disapointing, but everything else makes this set great!

Edited by amazingbricks

Hey, so how about that Hawkeye polybag that was talked about? :sweet:

It was never confirmed to be Hawkeye. My bet is something based off Doctor Strange.

Woah man, that looks like a great set. And if I'm not mistaken, everyone we didn't have before (from this subtheme) is in there!

That Spidey is pretty epic. We may have had to wait years for it, but it was worth it. I can't even focus on the rest of the set as I'm too busy celebrating.

Glad to get Vision. Really didn't want to have to get last year's set for him.

I am a bit disappointed tbh. I like the spider-man fig but its just an oil tanker on fire really.

Roll on the Dr Strange set.

So... I guess this takes place at the Airport then?

Figure roster is a huge plus, i'll buy it for that. :grin:

Alright, so which store is this exclusive to?

And please don't say Walmart.

That's an obvious Toysrus exclusive. Last year's hydra fortress set was the exclsuive at Toyrsus. Don't see why this should be different. Although, this is just speculation on my part.

Is it just me or does it look a little weird... Glad to see purple Hawkeye! Interesting set over all

Edited by Ashnflash

This set is epic! Best version of Spidey to date, improved Vision with yellow Infinity stone! Another repeat of Cap, but that's ok. Great torso for Hawkeye, but why didn't they reuse his AoU head? The build is obviously Ant-Mans "water truck", which is great, but why didn't they include new Ant-man minifigure instead of repeat Cap? But overall I love this set! Kinda wish it wasn't retail exclusive though...

The Tanker Truck Showdown is a must buy for me, that Spidey minifigure is incredible! The tanker doesn't look bad either.

I'm so happy that they completed the teams with this figure roster! I'll definitely be picking this up. I was doubting we'd get Vision because I thought they'd want to keep him exclusive to the Quinjet, but I'm definitely not complaining about this.

Wow that Spider-Man is amazing, I guess that's why we got the rehashes in the other sets this year. This is a must buy for minifigures alone. I like hawkeye a lot but werid that they reuse the same face from captain America overall really really great set

Gosh that set looks dumpy. Like truly terrible.

I kinda gotta agree Cap, i mean not truly terrible, but kinda Lego City-ish?

Figures are excellent though.

Hey, so how about that Hawkeye polybag that was talked about? :sweet:

Oh ya.. So who's it gonna be then?!?!?

Wait why are you asking.. We should be the ones asking you :grin: :grin: