Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Well that is pretty impressive! Looking forward to see your moc/mod of the bridge and the spiders.

4 part bridge. How do you guys afford all this?!?

However it looks amazing, great work Kev

That looks really great! And now you have an army of bad and good guys to fight on it.

I think the road tile from the Helicarrier might work well with the bridge.

And now you have an army of bad and good guys to fight on it.

It really is Goblin Nation now :laugh:

4 part bridge. How do you guys afford all this?!?

However it looks amazing, great work Kev

Work and still live at mommy and daddy haha. Gonna move out later this year so got to spend everything I can before I have to limit myself :p

It's a shame the bridge isn't tan like the actual Brooklyn Bridge... :sadnew:

The Brickset review has convinced me even more that this isn't solely inspired by the Brooklyn Bridge, but also by the Queensboro Bridge, which is the one featured in the first Spider-Man film. It's kind of a mix between the two.

Wow this bridge is awesome! Great job, Brooklyn Bridge is now complete ! Really nice combination of 4 bridges, unfortunately I will be able to buy only 1 for now, maybe second when it goes on sale. But anyway looking for further updates of the bridge. Keep up the good work!

Work and still live at mommy and daddy haha. Gonna move out later this year so got to spend everything I can before I have to limit myself :p

Haha I know the feeling! Me and my other half are saving now and getting everything straight so we can get a place but whilst there's still some 'disposable' money that can be spent it's Lego Lego Lego :). Amazing work on the 4 bridges, all looks fantastic. Do you have plans on how you're going to moc it more?

I personally won't be getting the 4th civil war set because of the design they have used for spiderman. Not lego's fault I know.

Haha I know the feeling! Me and my other half are saving now and getting everything straight so we can get a place but whilst there's still some 'disposable' money that can be spent it's Lego Lego Lego :). Amazing work on the 4 bridges, all looks fantastic. Do you have plans on how you're going to moc it more?

The idea is to place it on 2 grey baseplates (96x48), maybe expand to 2,5 grey baseplates (96x72). Then fill the 'floor' with water studs so it looks like its in the water.

I'm going to add the Doc Ock Mech in the water and maybe some other sets that fit the theme (maybe the Roxxon truck from the 4th Civil War set?). After that I'll complete the bridge and hope to make an epic battle.

Any ideas on how you or other people would display this piece are welcome :)

I personally won't be getting the 4th civil war set because of the design they have used for spiderman. Not lego's fault I know.

You don't like spidey??? He's the most detailed one we've ever gotten. To each their own.

You don't like spidey??? He's the most detailed one we've ever gotten. To each their own.

He is the most detailed, yes, but in comparison to his uniform in Civil War he's really far off. Granted he is based off of concept art so it's not Lego's fault. But, even then it doesn't diminish the figure's inaccuracy.

As long as Homecoming features a suit that bears a close resemblance to his Civil War attires, hopefully that will allow Lego to fix the slight issues on the figure to make it more accurate to Civil War.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Wow! Love that bridge, Kev. :thumbup: Very NYC styled and would make a perfect centerpiece for a Marvel display. :laugh:

He is the most detailed, yes, but in comparison to his uniform in Civil War he's really far off. Granted he is based off of concept art so it's not Lego's fault. But, even then it doesn't diminish the figure's inaccuracy.

As long as Homecoming features a suit that bears a close resemblance to his Civil War attires, hopefully that will allow Lego to fix the slight issues on the figure to make it more accurate to Civil War.

How is he inaccurate?

How is he inaccurate?

Spider symbols aren't stylized like the movie. Missing the black band on his arms. The black vertical lines in the center of the torso should be thicker and not straight. The web cartridges should be solid black.

It's a great minifigure, it looks good on it's own, but admittedly if you compare it to what's in the final movie it doesn't hold up as well. Still I love it and I'll love the corrected version we get next year even more (Assuming they do sets for that movie).

Yey, random guy from the DC thread popping over for a question. There's that new Spidey CW set coming out this Summer right? Only, it's not on S@H. I don't know anything really about what's coming out when Marvel wise, but I'd really like this set. When is it going to be released?