Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

[M-B04] Evaluation of Mining Resources

Log Update:

My first task for the M.A.N.T.I.S. corp was simple enough, use the rugged new TR-2 Mining Rig to drill a few holes and evaluate what resources were available on Barnius:

front.JPG

overview.JPG

side.JPG

v.JPG

v-b.JPG

v-cab.JPG

v-cab2.JPG

Video showing construction of the TR-2 rig:

Glad to be building for M.A.N.T.I.S. :thumbup:

Edited by soccerkid6

Nice looking alien surface! :thumbup::wub: The trees and the purple landscape are awesome. The rig is also cool - love the "ladders" as a grated window, looks good, and a fun shape! Great to see M.A.N.T.I.S. bringing the heat. And I hope this inspires more alien landscapes. Would love to see each planet acquire a more specific look and feel.

The trees are a clever use of parts. The purple landscape is neat too. I like how heavy the mini rig looks. Awesome build!

This scene pops like no other! I love the terrain and the trees! Fantastic parts and color usage!

Then there's the vehicle...wow! Well done, sir! Well done!

This scene pops like no other! I love the terrain and the trees! Fantastic parts and color usage!

I think pombe captured my thoughts pretty well! :laugh:

The landscape colors work so well together and the design is delightful... and the vehicle made from Power Miners parts is just spectacular. LOVE IT ALL! :blush:

Wow! Nice to see some truly alien looking landscapes! And a really unique vehicle too :thumbup:

Really nice for such a small build. The trees are top notch, the overall color scheme is great, and the vehicle is too cool. Way to enter with a splash!

Great landscape and excellent vehicle, SK. I have to say though that those are some of my favorite Lego trees that I've ever seen!

Great choice of color for those tree stems! The drill also looks really good!

Great work SK, that mining rig is excellent and the purple and orange landscaping is really cool as well! :wink::thumbup:

Nice looking alien surface! :thumbup::wub: The trees and the purple landscape are awesome. The rig is also cool - love the "ladders" as a grated window, looks good, and a fun shape! Great to see M.A.N.T.I.S. bringing the heat. And I hope this inspires more alien landscapes. Would love to see each planet acquire a more specific look and feel.

Thanks, I was quite happy with the ladder usage, glad you like it too :classic:

The trees are a clever use of parts. The purple landscape is neat too. I like how heavy the mini rig looks. Awesome build!

Thank you :classic:

Terrific build, dude! Those tree trunks are too cool.

Thanks Graham, had to come up with a use for those teeth parts :laugh:

Thanks!

I think pombe captured my thoughts pretty well! :laugh:

The landscape colors work so well together and the design is delightful... and the vehicle made from Power Miners parts is just spectacular. LOVE IT ALL! :blush:

Thank you, I always liked the Power Miners style, it was nice to work a lot of those parts into a MOC :classic:

Wow, Neat build! That scene looks good. Nice work on the TR-2 Mining Rig.

Thanks!

Wow! Nice to see some truly alien looking landscapes! And a really unique vehicle too :thumbup:

Thanks Big Sal :classic:

Fantastic work! :wub: The mining machine is awesome and I love the tree trunks :thumbup:

Thanks LittleJohn :classic:

Really nice for such a small build. The trees are top notch, the overall color scheme is great, and the vehicle is too cool. Way to enter with a splash!

Thanks shmails!

Great landscape and excellent vehicle, SK. I have to say though that those are some of my favorite Lego trees that I've ever seen!

Thanks mccoyed, glad you like the trees :classic:

Those trees are fabulous! Well done man! :classic:

Thanks mark!

Great choice of color for those tree stems! The drill also looks really good!

Thanks Kai :classic:

Totally "diggin" those tree trunks Isaac! Of course, that drill machine is fantastic too!

Thanks David, I was quite pleased with this build, particularly as it was built in a single day :classic:

Beautiful work! The combination of the ground and vehicle is perfect! :drool:

Thanks!

Great work SK, that mining rig is excellent and the purple and orange landscaping is really cool as well! :wink::thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

Wow, cool little driller! Fits very nicely into the environment! :classic:

Thanks!

I put together a video showing the construction of the TR-2 Mining Rig: