Thanks you two. Hopefully in a week I'll have some new ones up, and hopefully not in the woods, I was bitten alive in there.

Here's one I just took yesterday.

*Snip*

Not the Ewoks, please anything but the Ewoks :distressed:.

Very nice shot KingoftheZempk :thumbup:.

Nice one! Hopefully I'll be posting a pic or two today, because I just got a Mace Windu (CW variant) and I'd like to do some photography with it.

Pretty amusing. The only thing I'd add is some Stormies beating up Ewoks in the background. :laugh:

Good photography, I think this would fit best in the photography thread.

Wouldn't it fit even better in the Single-Pane Star Wars Funnies thread?

Nice, but, like Ritz Brick said, this would belong better in the Star Wars Photography Section. Where'd you get that bike?

Nice, but, like Ritz Brick said, this would belong better in the Star Wars Photography Section. Where'd you get that bike?

Thanks all - I really wasn't sure what thread to put it in so sorry if I got it wrong! :S

The bike is from Brickforge :)

A better thread title is KESSEL RUN DMC as suggested by a friend :)

Thanks all - I really wasn't sure what thread to put it in so sorry if I got it wrong! :S

No problem. I'll merge it with the Photography thread. :classic:

...and, done. Nice shot, too. :thumbup:

The Rebels are exploring Endor.

Fantastic shot, the Rebel on the right is looking nervous about something, maybe a bit of a teddy bear phobia :laugh:.

Fantastic shot, the Rebel on the right is looking nervous about something, maybe a bit of a teddy bear phobia :laugh:.

Who can blame him? But i agree, this is a great shot indeed! I think a little more posing of the arms and legs would have made the minifigs look a bit less static, but i can't escape the feeling that the third one is definately looking nervous about something. I really like that bit of suspense in the picture! :laugh:

Nice shot, but I agree about the posing. They look more like they're waiting for the StarSpeeder 3000 to pick them up. :tongue:

Thanks for the compliments! The ground was really uneven there, although it may not be visible in the picture, and it was hard to pose the minifigs, that's why they are so static. As for the nervous Rebel, after seeing this, he has every reason to be! :laugh:

Hey guys,

Not posted anything in ages- but have just got Jabba's Palace so here are some quick shots from me :laugh:

Oh look a Gamorrean action figure :sceptic:.

Defanitly no slight on your shots smokebelch, but I really hate that fig.

I love the one of Bobba at the bottom :thumbup:.

Good to have you back.

The smokebelch- master of Lego Star Wars photography- is back! :laugh:

Fantastic shots. I like the first and second ones, the 4-in-1 photos. Jabba looks great. In fact, you made me want to go out and buy the Palace right now! :tongue: But the budget does not allow.

Oh look a Gamorrean action figure :sceptic:.

Defanitly no slight on your shots smokebelch, but I really hate that fig.

I love the one of Bobba at the bottom :thumbup:.

Good to have you back.

Yeah the Gamorrean really seems to be dividing people- completely understand why some don't like him. I personally think he's pretty cool, but I do find Boushh's helmet to be a little overly detailed- that one to me really does look like the action figure helmet stuck on the figure.

Though that said it is growing on me now I've got it in hand.

Nice to be back also :classic: Not had much time or inspiration for any lego shots recently... Im sure the new sets will change that though :wink:

The smokebelch- master of Lego Star Wars photography- is back! :laugh:

Fantastic shots. I like the first and second ones, the 4-in-1 photos. Jabba looks great. In fact, you made me want to go out and buy the Palace right now! :tongue: But the budget does not allow.

Thanks! Yeah I really couldn't afford the Jabba set... But just couldn't help myself, had to get it. It is a wonderful set- really is a bit overpriced, but you do get a lot of new minifigs in it.

Have to say though Chewie really needs a bit of an update- even some eye/mouth printing on the excisting mould would go a long way.

Great pictures, Smokebelch! Glad to have you back! I for one love all the figs from that set (or this wave in general) and can't wait to get my hands on them! :wub_drool: Was the resemblance to the Brady Bunch title screen intended? :laugh:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Yes! Smokebelch is back! I love the new shots - I love the second one, with Boba and Lando. Great job!

The myth...the legend...has returned! :laugh:

Great shots as usual, smokebelch. I like the montage of shots from 9516.