very nice work

Please make an effort to use proper capitalization and punctuation when posting in accordance with our site guidelines. Thank you. :classic:

Great shot I love the way you hust used one stormie. It creates a feeling of oneness as the last stormtrooper looks at the sundown whilst standing on top of a car bonet. :tongue::thumbup:

I'm pretty pleased with how this picture turned out. The background used is a piece of sci-fi concept art I found (and tore) out of a book :blush:

6950741328_7d18cf1292.jpg

I'm pretty pleased with how this picture turned out. The background used is a piece of sci-fi concept art I found (and tore) out of a book :blush:

6950741328_7d18cf1292.jpg

I hope you didn't throw out the original arm? Great shot!

Those are some amazing photos you have Wayno!

Here's one that I took a couple of days ago with my phone.

thanks, great sunset and mood you have there

Love that bobba! and think you have done very well with posing that cape :)

What if the Death Star was turned into a Tie Fighter. Those Rebel scums won't stand a chance against its fire power.

Very good idea lol

Ive wanted to do this Photo for so long but i never owned an AT AT, Just kept putting off buying one... Then it got discontiued and the price went up :(

SO i managed to bricklink it for around £55 (new parts too) :) happy days.

7190313594_1275a9dbd4_z.jpg

AT AT by Maximus_W, on Flickr

Ive wanted to do this Photo for so long but i never owned an AT AT, Just kept putting off buying one... Then it got discontiued and the price went up :(

SO i managed to bricklink it for around £55 (new parts too) :) happy days.

Excellent shot! The cape adds a lot to the impression of movement.

Excellent shot! The cape adds a lot to the impression of movement.

Yep! Great shot. All that's missing is a speech bubble from Vader yelling "Hi yo Silver!"

Excellent shots, guys! Here's a series of shots I made which show that everyone has a dark side, even R2. No editing has been done aside from basic color correction, cutting the pictures in half, and lining them up. I'm fairly happy how they turned out, even though the helmets didn't match up perfectly. I wish I could do a "Dark Side of K-3PO", but I don't have him unfortunately.

7205360422_fba99ee5dc_z.jpg

The Dark Side of the R2 by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

7205360348_515cdbc131_z.jpg

The Dark Side of the ARF by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

7205360372_5d39a5631a_z.jpg

The Dark Side of the Stormtrooper by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Bottom one is my new desktop, those are really great shots, Oky. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Perhaps you should try one with the new TIE Pilot and the AT-AT driver.

Edited by CallMePieOrDie

Thanks! Hm, good idea, I hadn't considered that. I'll try that. This could also work with the Imperial V-Wing Pilot and the one from Palpy's Shuttle, but unfortunately I don't have the latter.

EDIT: Never mind. Looks like GRogall has an excellent picture of that pilot in his brickshelf folder! :thumbup:

Nice ones, Oky! The ARF Trooper one looks fantastic! You could do a sort of "dark side" one with C-3PO and TC-14, if you have them.

Oky, those Ying and Yang pictures are amazing! Keep up the fantastic work! (That's directed to everyone in this thread, not just Oky. default_laugh_new.gif)

How about a light and dark photo of the new R5's, the ones from the x-wing and tie fighter?

Oky, those Dark Side photos are excellent. The ARF trooper is my new background. :classic: great shots!

Thanks!

You could do a sort of "dark side" one with C-3PO and TC-14, if you have them.

I do, but I don't think it would work very well since neither of them is really dark nor light. Maybe I'll try scanning the K-3PO page from the Character Encyclopedia...

How about a light and dark photo of the new R5's, the ones from the x-wing and tie fighter?

Also a good idea. I only have the one from the Y-Wing, though, so I'll have to see if I can find a good picture of the one from the TIE Fighter.

Thanks! Alright, here's the next batch. They don't align as perfectly as the first ones due to differing printing and the clone pilot helmets not being on the same height, but they still work, I think.

Special thanks to GRogall for the clone pilot images!

7211216384_35f46ba6c7_z.jpg

The Dark Side of the R5 by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

7211216392_4ebf8842d6_z.jpg

The Dark Side of the TIE Pilot by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

7211216494_9c957b1707_z.jpg

The Dark Side of the Clone Pilot by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Thanks. And yes, it was. :enough:

Excellent Oky!

Maybe you could do C-3P0 and the black Death Star Droid :grin:

Pretty please!

I'll take that one off Oky's hands, if he doesn't mind :wink:

Great job on these, Oky :thumbup:

I like the Darkside R2 and the Darkside Stormtrooper most, the change fig to fig is truly amazing there :sweet:

More excellent editing Oky! :thumbup: The clone pilot one has to be the best. :sweet: Gives me an idea for one...