TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I've been thinking about the whole "will there be a Dimensions 2" argument, or just an update to this existing game.... Since all LEGO games since Marvel Superheroes hint to the next game in the making (I.e. Black Panther was confused as Batman in MS2, there was an Avengers silhouette, a Jurassic Park Dino, and a Weeping Angel in LB3, there was a Dimensions portal in JW, and so on,) I'm wondering if the end credits scene of someone picking up the Vortech brick corresponds to Dimensions 2... Wondering how this will be handled... Will there be a paid update with a new set of story missions? Or another "Starter Pack"-esque set with a new sort of tech for the sequel?

Considering they have packs planned for three years I doubt there will be a dimensions 2, probably just updates for the game, but ones you can only access by buying one of the new packs.

I think they'll release a sequel as just a disc, and a starter pack version that has everything this one has (it would suck if you didnt need to buy a second starter pack for the game but they made the one for people new to the game have new stuff). I believe they said at one point that the game pad was designed openly so sequels and new packs would be combatible with it unlike skylanders and disney infinity

I think they'll release a sequel as just a disc, and a starter pack version that has everything this one has (it would suck if you didnt need to buy a second starter pack for the game but they made the one for people new to the game have new stuff). I believe they said at one point that the game pad was designed openly so sequels and new packs would be combatible with it unlike skylanders and disney infinity

Youre right, their gamepad can be used with all kind of content. We might even se more games using the toypad. I wouldnt be surprised if a friends game came out sooner than later.

On the LEGO Dimensions subject, i think they will be adding level packs over the years. Instead of an extra Disc, i wouldnt be surprised if you will have to download the "updates" as the game progresses.

I could however imagine a Dimensions addon, that would hold yet another three characters and a vehicle just as the basic pack, and that would do it for the Extention of the LEGO Dimensions game.

TLG have so many options on how they will extend this game. Im really looking forward to whats coming since this can be really huge, and based on the succes of the game already, they will definately put a lot of resources into making the future of LEGO Dimensions shiny and brigt.

As a second note, i found this video on youtube on how to harvest studs. Looks quite usefull. Anyone else has better ways to make studs ? :classic:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Use a proper plastic mold lol

The ABS blend is probably more important for everlasting bricks´N`Blocks aka KlodsBrik ! :wink:

Edited by KlodsBrik

So nobody has yet made a MOC of the Avengers portal scene in the beginning of the movie with Loki yet? :look: Just put Loki in back of the Dimensions starter pack portal. :thumbup:

Someone should get on that. :wink:

So nobody has yet made a MOC of the Avengers portal scene in the beginning of the movie with Loki yet? :look: Just put Loki in back of the Dimensions starter pack portal. :thumbup:

Someone should get on that. :wink:

I actually tried doing that when the movie came out, that's why I saw the movie in theaters like 5 times so I could memorize what that scene looked like :tongue:

Never ended up finishing it, though. Might eventually.

I actually tried doing that when the movie came out, that's why I saw the movie in theaters like 5 times so I could memorize what that scene looked like :tongue:

Never ended up finishing it, though. Might eventually.

Haha, I'd love to see it if you ever complete it. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Are there any pictures around of what the additional two variations of the TARDIS would be, and for that sake which abilities it will have ?

Looks so cool....

Woow ... Hell yeah ... Cant believe ive missed out on those. Im building a setup for the toypad to have all minifigs within reach, so it was important for me to know what dimensions the other TARDIS builds would have. And also, it frightened me a bit what they would make it into. I mean, the TARDIS is the TARDIS. And its kinda hard with the bricks in the set to turn it into a vehicle. :wink:

Thanks for the picture, made my day ! :wub:

I wonder where the trans red bricks are in the first build

Presumably, hidden inside the "box" or, alternatively, inside the landscaping underneath. Heck, maybe a little of both.

Finally broke the Stud economy.

At the start of the Wizard of Oz level, I turned around and blasted the silver bricks with a rebuilt Samurai Mech. The area has 300,000 Studs to collect in terms of purple and blue Studs, so long as you have Studs X2. There's also a Spinjitzu-locked cage with a color-changing brick that has the potential to give 5 purple Studs. Destroying all the objects could bring the total to over 400,000.

I saved and exited over and over, buying all the vehicle upgrades for the Batmobile, Samurai Mech and others. I added Attract Studs to the vehicles and upgraded their speed. The final rebuild of the Samurai Mech flies really quickly, so I used it with its Stud Magnet to collect everything swiftly. I bought all the Red Bricks, started buying Chrome Upgrades(The last color upgrade for any vehicle that costs 1,000,000 Studs!), and went around buying all the Hub World Renovations.

It's not as fast as other LEGO games, but I plan to buy up and have enough Studs for future Fun Pack vehicles.

Presumably, hidden inside the "box" or, alternatively, inside the landscaping underneath. Heck, maybe a little of both.

Some of the rebuilds I've seen use spare parts from the packs, so it might not even be in the box.

Today i was at my local toystore, they didnt have the LEGO Dimensions set i wanted, but the guy working their offered me some LEGO Dimensions cards for free, i begged for two packs and got it. :laugh:

Some sort of merchandise. Sorry i havent got any pictures of them yet, i was just wondering since i cant recall having seen them throughout this topic, if they are new ?

I havent even opened them yet, but im thinking of making a short review of them if they are new to LEGO Dimensions, for the fun of it, and since im so inspired by those of you users doing a hell of a job making reviews here on EB .

Each pack contains 6 cards though.

Today i was at my local toystore, they didnt have the LEGO Dimensions set i wanted, but the guy working their offered me some LEGO Dimensions cards for free, i begged for two packs and got it. :laugh:

Some sort of merchandise. Sorry i havent got any pictures of them yet, i was just wondering since i cant recall having seen them throughout this topic, if they are new ?

I havent even opened them yet, but im thinking of making a short review of them if they are new to LEGO Dimensions, for the fun of it, and since im so inspired by those of you users doing a hell of a job making reviews here on EB .

Each pack contains 6 cards though.

Cards? Really interesting... Would be interested to see pics!

I once saw Lego Minecraft cards but they were obviously not licensed from LEGO since it didn't mention LEGO anywhere on it and the quality was not great. I hope the Dimensions cards are more legitimate.

I once saw Lego Minecraft cards but they were obviously not licensed from LEGO since it didn't mention LEGO anywhere on it and the quality was not great. I hope the Dimensions cards are more legitimate.

So that shall be my mission for tomorrow. For now i will leave you with a teaser. Havent yet opened them myself neither :laugh:22202952520_8eb8741963_b.jpg

Edited by KlodsBrik

I don't think you're right about that.

I believe it was the Nya Fun Pack where I found myself opening my bin of spare LEGO Dimensions parts to get a piece. I'll have to go back and check for certain, though.

Hey all been enjoying all the hype for Dimensions and am saving up for the Wii U copy. But I need your guys help on figuring out somethin so I can do some custom builds. The Midway exspansion is to be released next year and I fully plan to buy it but I want to make some arcade cabs to go with it in the meantime.

I know how to go about all the pieces except one and that is the Joystick. Anyone know if the one being used for Defender in the Midway pack is a existing one or a new one?

Link to a photo of the set: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/lego/images/6/6d/71235.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151004013827 Way too big to post in thread.

Hey all been enjoying all the hype for Dimensions and am saving up for the Wii U copy. But I need your guys help on figuring out somethin so I can do some custom builds. The Midway exspansion is to be released next year and I fully plan to buy it but I want to make some arcade cabs to go with it in the meantime.

I know how to go about all the pieces except one and that is the Joystick. Anyone know if the one being used for Defender in the Midway pack is a existing one or a new one?

Link to a photo of the set: http://vignette4.wik...=20151004013827 Way too big to post in thread.

That's a microphone.

That's a microphone.

Dang it I knew it was. Thanks for that wish my post was better for the topic.

Well I can fix that. I honestly hope Lego make a world based off the first Lego game ever made. I'd love to see a return of the classic Infomaniac and Brickster.

Edited by Plokman