LordDan

Recruiting Allies[G:C7 DK vs U

Location: A secret chamber hidden far below the city of Sands End( C7 on war map). It is an ancient shrine to the Desert King, built during the height of his rule and recently reopened.

16629737310_f68105aced.jpg

The Southern Dwarf leader and his bodyguard have been invited to this hidden location by a mysterious letter from a Desert King ambassador,offering the possibility of a profitable alliance. The Dwarves are stunned to find themselves in a chamber adorned with many strange gold decorations and hieroglyphics.

After dismissing his bodyguard the Southern Dwarf starts talking business with the ambassador.

16609814647_f7eb4773f4.jpg

The ambassador shows offers him several chests full of golden coins and precious gems, attempting to impressing him with the Desert Kings vast wealth and great generosity.

16629736890_dd3002198d.jpg

16197185353_ab426a14b5.jpg

After lengthy negotiations the ambassador decides to go all out and offers an extremely generous deal. He offers the Dwarves all the gold and gems he showed them and in addition they would get this chamber and all its contents as a gift from the Desert King, in exchange for promising that his entire Dwarven tribe would swear loyalty to the rightful king of Kaliphlin. He then subtly reminded the Southern Dwarf leader that their new fortune is not safe while the enemies rule the city, providing motivation for the dwarves to free the city. He also mentions that other allies of the Desert King will be aiding in the war effort...

figless

16197186053_98c846bd6f.jpg

This is a collaborative guerrilla attack by me and blufiji

C and C appreciated

Excellent job on the shrine. Looks very similar tor real life Ancient Egyptian builds.Also my part is up.

Lovely decoration. Very nice bit of bribery!

:thumbup:

You know, I love working with golden pieces so I am already used to a lot with gold. Still I have to admit this MOC is extremely awesome!! Good luck kicking those stupid Ulandians :thumbup:

Awesome chamber room, great way to show the power of the Desert King! That he can give away such prizes! The ambassador fig looks good too.

That shrine is definitely telling something about the splendor of the old times when the Desert King ruled :thumbup: