Rate the set   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Anyway I've phoned LEGO customer service and they say they'll send the correct replacement head for Qui-Gon. Just got to wait for it to arrive. Unfortunately I'm on holiday at the end of the week, so they need to get it to me quick!

24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

OK that is really great news !! Lets hope they didn't do that error to all the sets that should arrive soon :-D

*yoda*

Thank you very much for that neat and useful review, Kernow! *y*

A very interesting ship with an origial design and some great playability.

Wonderful review, especially considering that you have exactly FIVE posts. *y* *y*

I'm still not sure on this one, however. Sure, the design is great, but the color scheme seems too randomly placed, and the red, d. red, and white pieces aren't placed in the most beautiful arangement. And the obi wan error is just sad. :-|

No buy for me, I'm afraid, but it's good that a lot of people like it. ;-)

This is my favorite set ever, btw. I'll be getting this when availabls. In the US, they will obviously fix the head or lego will have hundreds of millions of angruy customers! :-D Nice review, I thought it would be smaller. Buy it from Lego stores, people, they are about 10% cheaper than TRU. Of course the ISD has more space and the cruiser doesn't have weapons! 90 USD is cheap, I must say. That is 65 EUROS :-D :-D :-D

Welcome to EB and what a wonderfull gift you bought :-D A fantastic first review and what a great set! Glad to hear the Qui-Gon problem was easily sorted. What TrU did you get it in?

I caved when I went to TRU today and bought it! I went to check it out to see if they :

a) had them

b) how big the box was

c) how heavy it was

As they had them, I realised it's a pretty big box and fairly weighty so despite it being

I picked it up at Ipswich TRU. They're usually pretty good at getting new stock outon the shelves quickly.

The colour scheme seems quite weel thought out. It's not too random. I'm biased though as red and dark red are two of my favourite colours. *wub*

Welcome to Eurobricks and thank you for the great review! I was a bit skeptical of this set at first but your review and photos makes more more excited about it now!

Looks good. I may just have to pick this one up, though I was initially going to pass.

Steve

I remember when the dish at the cockpit was at the right on the prototype and I sent a letter to lego but they did not know what the crap i was talking about and I am glad they fixed it.

If anyone who has purchased it already, and has the first instructions booklet, would be willing to photograph the pages and email the images to me, I'd be so very grateful. My set has two copies of the second instructions booklet, so I'm unable to build. :-(

I can't find the instructions as a PDF anywhere. I went to my Toys R Us (where I purchased it) and got them to beak the seal on another set only to find the same problem. I can't ask them to break the seals on all their stock.

Anyone help? :-)

If anyone who has purchased it already, and has the first instructions booklet, would be willing to photograph the pages and email the images to me, I'd be so very grateful. My set has two copies of the second instructions booklet, so I'm unable to build. :-(

I can't be of any help since I don't own the set as of now BUT I would advise you to call Lego direct to ask for your missing instruction booklet ;-)

*yoda*

I can't find the instructions as a PDF anywhere. I went to my Toys R Us (where I purchased it) and got them to beak the seal on another set only to find the same problem. I can't ask them to break the seals on all their stock.

Anyone help? :-)

I have the exact same problem! Two copies of the 2/2 manual bought from TRU aberdeen! Managed to build some of it until LEGO sends me the manual and maybe Qui-Gon's head. I also replaced the Republic Judicials DkBlue trousers with blue ones and gave them blue kepis.

Nice review. I don't want to buy it but it is a nice design. :-)

Got this set myself today, its a great build real old school if you ask me.

But i also have 2 bloody obi wans >:-( , TLC are gonna get it in the ear tomorrow moring about this thats for sure.

Pissed off *vader* on!

Edit* I called TLC this morning, seem's they know all about the error. In fact i was told that they knew about it just after shipping them out, but instead of recalling them they felt it best not to.

Instead they are happy to replace the head, only problem is that they have currently run out of head's so some people might have to wait to get their's. :-(

I just finished that baby and I truly *wub* it !!

Its way better in real than in pics !! The design is really awsome and doesn't really need mods. I only switched a lot of parts to have a better colour pattern but its anecdotic :-P

One of the best sets this year ;-)

RC On !!

*yoda*

I just finished that baby and I truly *wub* it !!

Its way better in real than in pics !! The design is really awsome and doesn't really need mods. I only switched a lot of parts to have a better colour pattern but its anecdotic :-P

RC On !!

*yoda*

I agree. I've just finished mine also. I particularly like the very solid feel to it and the landing gears which are very robust. Not the most beautiful of sets but quite detailed and bigger than it looks in pics.

David

Finished building it last night - TOPS!

I was a little cheesed at the naff box and inconvenience of two books though... but that's all peripheral stuff in the grand scheme of things.

RC On !!

*yoda*

I knew you'd like it when you saw it for real! :-) :-) :-)

Qui-Gon's head finally turned up in the post after a very long wait and two calls to LEGO customer service.

He looks SOOOOO much better now.

qui-gon.jpg

At last I can sit back and really enjoy this set now. *wub*

I picked up the ship in the mail office today and built it as soon as I got home. I was worried about the Qui-Gon head problem, but there was fortunately no problem with that in my set.

The instruction booklets on the other hand were folded poorly in the box so they took some time to straighten up. This has been a problem in many of the sets I have received this year. I know LEGO will replace such booklets, but I can't really get myself to report it. (They are aware of the problem)