Correct, that thematic grounding would be futuristic knights.

The one we have now may as well be time traveling knights from the future for all we know. Not only are the enemies completely medieval, the environment is too.

You know as well as I do, that a theme of futuristic knights in a futuristic setting can be done in a unique way that isn't generic. Heck, if you want I can make up a plot now.

About the app ( :grin: ), is it possible to storm through levels without taking any scans from the show?

I still don't understand. The point is that it's a very advanced society stuck in the ways of old kingdoms. Must the planet be made of steel and surrounded by a forcefield to truly qualify as "futuristic"?. Lots of stories are set in futuristic societies, but that doesn't mean the world is any less natural than it was hundreds of years ago, it's just that the people's technology is so strong in comparison.

just2good has written, that 70327 LEGO set is Walmart's exclusive. There is no Walmart in Ukraine. Suddenly, this set is printed in Ukrainian catalog...

The set being a Walmart exclusive probably doesn't apply to countries other than the United States. That's how it usually is with store exclusives — they're only exclusive to that store in whatever country that store is based in.

Edited by Aanchir

So, with summer wave news soon to be incoming, I figured I'd take a stab at speculating on the content of the summer wave. We know that there will be 4 ultimate's (Axl, Lance, Flame-Head and Other Lave Villian) and that the largest set is the "Volcano Castle". I believe someone mentioned that the summer wave has 7 sets (not including Ultimate's) so I think it might break down like this:

1 X $125 - $150 Set - The Volcano Castle

1 X $100 Set - Knighton City Set (including a vehicle for Aaron?)

1X $75 Set - A large Nexo Knight Vehicle

1X $50 Set - A medium sized Lava Villian Set (perhaps the vehicle from the show/trailer with the "Bear Trap Helmet Guy")

1X $30 Set - A medium sized Nexo Knight Vehicle (Axl?)

2 X $20 - $25 Sets - One Nexo Knight Vehicle (Macy's Mace Vehicle?) and one Lava Villian Set (Golem with Rider?)

I doubt we will get any $12-$15 sets in this wave. Also, I assume that Axl, Macy and Aaron will get their own vehicles since only Clay and Lance got their own vehicles in Wave 1. Similarly, I think that Lance and Axl will get hover horses in this wave. Axl and Macy will probably be featured a bit more heavily in this wave since they are each in only one set in Wave 1 and all other knights were in 2 or more sets.

My predictions:

$14.99- Small bad guy vehicle. Contains Magmar and Macy.

$19.99- Small village raid set. Contains a soldier, a peasant, a Scurrier, and a lava monster.

$29.99- Exclusive set. Medium sized lava monster vehicle. Contains bear-trap lava monster, Lance (Who has been captured), and Clay, who is on his hover horse.

$34.99- Vehicle for Aaron. Contains Aaron and two lava monsters.

$59.99- Dragon for Macy. Contains Macy, a soldier, a scurrier, and a high-ranking lava monster on a small flying craft.

$89.99- Village Raid. Contains Axl on his hover horse, Clay, three peasants, Flama, another lava monster and a lava golem.

$139.99- Jestro's Volcano Castle. Contains Jestro (Who has been turned into a lava monster), Magmar, Whiparella, the bookkeeper, an exclusive lava monster, a lava golem, Aaron, Lance, two soldiers, and King Halberd.

No more predictions for me. :tongue:

Are you guessing :classic: or guessing :wink: ?

I don't know that much other than Axl will be in a fairly large set, Macy will come in a smaller set, and the Volcano Base. :wink:

I hope we don't see dragons. I've gotten sick of LEGO dragons. Ninjago for several years, Elves, and a few from other themes. I'm just tired of it.

My predictions:

$19.99- Small village raid set. Contains a soldier, a peasant, a Scurrier, and a lava monster.

$29.99- Exclusive set. Medium sized lava monster vehicle. Contains bear-trap lava monster, Lance (Who has been captured), and Clay, who is on his hover horse.

$59.99- Dragon for Macy. Contains Macy, a soldier, a scurrier, and a high-ranking lava monster on a small flying craft.

$89.99- Village Raid. Contains Axl on his hover horse, Clay, three peasants, Flama, another lava monster and a lava golem.

$139.99- Jestro's Volcano Castle. Contains Jestro (Who has been turned into a lava monster), Magmar, Whiparella, the bookkeeper, an exclusive lava monster, a lava golem, Aaron, Lance, two soldiers, and King Halberd.

Not bad guesses, not bad at all.

I doubt we will get any $12-$15 sets in this wave.

Obviously, that price range is for the ultimates. I guess there will be one or two polybags too.

I still don't understand. The point is that it's a very advanced society stuck in the ways of old kingdoms. Must the planet be made of steel and surrounded by a force field to truly qualify as "futuristic"?.

No, there's several types of "futuristic". I was thinking something that would contrast very nicely with the NK colors.

Right now I myself don't like how the super futuristic knights clash with the completely medieval atmosphere.

What I was thinking, was that if LEGO actually made futuristic knights in a futuristic era, than it would make for some very eye pleasing colors, especially with white and other light colors, or white with black.

I completely agree. One or the other, not both at the same time.

Yeah, and now, LEGO is going to have a hard time making either by themselves. They can't make one, because people will think they're lazy or something. Unless it's completely redesigned.

Why you don't want to use them? Even if you don't have any Nexo Knights sets you only need to have two devices and find right moment in video review of any set with nexo power(s). Or if you don't want to cheat - in second episode of Nexo Knights cartoon there is a nexo power for scanning and on theme symbol shield with sword on it is for scanning.

Wait, could you have used the scan, in the mini-movie?

By the second device, you mean a TV or computer?

Edited by gamejutzu

Wait, could you have used the scan, in the mini-movie?

By the second device, you mean a TV or computer?

According to one detail in the app there is one nexo-power in each 20-min ep. I saw both avaible now of episodes - there isn't nexo power in first, but in second there is. Second device - tablet/smartphone/computer. In this way you only need to find the right moment in the video review, where shield is "looking" straight at you on second

device and scan it with app on first device.

Edited by dimaks13

The shield does not have to be that straight forward in my limited experience with the app.

Yes, shields can be almost straight. Also, if you scan one power not one, but 2-6 times it becomes stronger. You can also scan the power on symbol of theme and on the front page of lego 1H2016 catalog.

Edited by dimaks13

My predictions:

I liked that, but :

you don't expect Macs vehicle from the App ?

2 village raids, that some wishfull thinking, but why not, like wave 1 for the characters, wave 2 for the scenery/stage.

20 euros set without a hero knight ? I am not sure the kid will like that...

The big set is normally around 90-100. Lego is pushing it with Fenix temple, Fire temple, Epic Dragon Battle and Bounty at 120$. 140$ would be a big leap. Even for Christmas... But I will buy it for sure :laugh:

Edited by ChristopheQ

I found a few Nexo sets at my local Target last night. I was surprised. The shelves are cleared out of LEGO, yet they had a ton of the minifigure cubes and a row or 2 of Nexo sets. Merlok and some $40 set with Clay? I think with the 2 Black Falcon robots.

Either people aren't interested in it, OR they didn't realize it is a 2016 set so they don't know much about it, OR they are already tapped out for Christmas spending.

Either way, I picked up Merlok. It looks like it could be neat for the price. I'll wait for sales on some of the others I think.

I would love to know if the King, Queen, Lavaria, Moltor, Robin and Ava will come back in wave 2. It will make my purchases decision process easier. I want all of them, but can wait 6 months.

Edited by ChristopheQ

I think the royal couple will be exclusive for a while, but Ava and Robin will probably return. If Moltor's important enough, maybe he will be, too.

Ugh, nothing here as always. I'm lucky if I can find set's a week after official release.

On another note, there is another newly graduated Nexo Knight! (yay!)

Ugh, nothing here as always. I'm lucky if I can find set's a week after official release.

On another note, there is another newly graduated Nexo Knight! (yay!)

We should change the rank's name to "Nexo Knight" just to annoy classic Castle fans. :grin:

We should change the rank's name to "Nexo Knight" just to annoy classic Castle fans. :grin:

How about some shield tags instead? ;)