And I'm still sitting here wondering what the heck is going on. A solid gold wizard?

Seriously, why doesn't someone who saved it just plaster it up on reddit, or TTV. Something!

<snip> Nevermind. Merlok.

I'm betting they just took the name Merlin and smashed it together with the word clockwork, giving rise to a golden clockwork wizard. Plausible right?

Edited by gedren_y

Oh gosh, seems like I missed something here. I think it's great to get a wizard that is not blue or a stereotypical evil wizard. Does he have a yellow skin or all gold?

Has anyone noticed that on the promotional image, under the swinging axe of Bull knight, is what looks to be a monster wearing a Ninjago Stone Army shoulder piece in black? I wish that we will get that! :wub:

Any links to the pictures of these sets or Merlok?

Google should help with sets, no pictures for Merlok. I haven't even seen him.

Hmm, based on the poster i've seen, it looks like the nexo knights are very much like the knights in KKII, in that they each have different colors and animal insignias. The one is definitely a black falcon copy.

I see myself! :grin:

I see Robert! And me! :grin:

27MHKpJ.png

Anyway, do you guys think the castle will have some sort of super cool transforming function?

EDIT: New keychain!

853522 Keychain Macy

Edited by CM4Sci

Anyway, do you guys think the castle will have some sort of super cool transforming function?

EDIT: New keychain!

853522 Keychain Macy

The picture right below Kylo Ren looks to be a silhouette of Clay and two structures with shields. Is that one of the elusive Ultimate sets?

Edited by Gadzooks

:laugh:

Just noticed that Jestro has a cape. It may just be the drawing, but it looks like a new style!

It's a regular cape. And I guess it's just prem. In the cover pic he has a new(?) collar piece

The picture right below Kylo Ren looks to be a silhouette of Clay and two structures with shields. Is that one of the elusive Ultimate sets?

Post the pic you are looking at and I'll tell you if that is one of the Ultimates (It sounds like it could be)

Edited by Robert8

Post the pic you are looking at and I'll tell you if that is one of the Ultimates (It sounds like it could be)

Sci edited the original and probably for good reason, so I'll just describe it.

Clay has a sword, shield, and either propellers or dual swords on arms coming from his armor/backpack. The two structures both have shields and one looks like a target. Clay's shield is bluish, one is white maybe a crown, the other is orange.

It's gone from the mentioned Google search, unfortunately.

Sci edited the original and probably for good reason, so I'll just describe it.

Clay has a sword, shield, and either propellers or dual swords on arms coming from his armor/backpack. The two structures both have shields and one looks like a target. Clay's shield is bluish, one is white maybe a crown, the other is orange.

It's gone from the mentioned Google search, unfortunately.

Yes. That's Ultimate Clay :classic:

27MHKpJ.png

Illuminati Confirmed.

But yeah probably. I likely won't get that set as it doesn't sound inticing. For the most part I can only see myself using these sets as parts packs. Lots of good Sci if parts and colours. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I want to like this line, but eh...it almost looks like they threw some random ideas into a pot and this is what stirred up. I was hoping for something closer to Masters of the Universe or the Visionaries. This is nowhere near either one *and* even lacks the cool Anthro quality I liked about Chima.

I also think Chima is hard to beat - What could be cooler than Icezombiesabertoothtigers? All the cool factions, no lava monster can keep up with that.