Does anyone else think that the Jester can't be the leader. There has to be an evil overlord or someone in charge.

It would be kinda cool if a large figure was the primary bad boss. Has a large figure ever been the main bad guy in a Castle theme before? It would be neat if it was a big lava monster, or lava dragon.

And all you internet noobs that splash your e-mail around here, I guess your spam filters are going to fill up.

I'm really surprised to have a forum moderator insulting people this way...

It's a bit off-topic what I'm about to say but I've been wondering for quite some time....Why there is such hatred for KK II ??? I mean the sets look fine for back then when the series came out,maybe the helmets of the main heroes were a bit oversized but that's it for negatives from my point of view.

It's because of the main heroes colours I guess. They were way to bright, which lead to their infamous nickname Jellybean Knights. On the other hand, I always liked King Vladek's Design.

It would be kinda cool if a large figure was the primary bad boss. Has a large figure ever been the main bad guy in a Castle theme before? It would be neat if it was a big lava monster, or lava dragon.

There's only been a few larger scale figures in castle sets apart from the dragons. The large ogre/trolls and they were just used as muscle or to pull carts.

There's been other themes that have large figures as the main boss. One of the power miners sets had a big figure called the Crystal King. That was a pretty good villain. I have him standing in my castle displays attacking the castle. It's possible the Nexo Knights might get a big figure like him to battle against as well as the golems.

whoa! Watch your mouths! :laugh:

Because that line was totally aimed to kids, just like Nexo Knights seems to be.

It has some really nice stuff, like Vladek (they even gave him his own land in The LEGO Movie!) and the crests

3846px12.1144558355.jpg$_35.JPG2586px7.1171431899.jpg

Memories... :cry_happy:

Where did they mention the land of Vladek? I both watched the Lego Movie and played the video game on PC, but I can't seem to remember any hints about Vladek. The only bad guy was President Business.

Also, how come I've never seen that unicorn shield? It looks awesome!

I agree with CopMike,spilling your email just to see a cover from a catalogue is too risky and also impatient.We'll get pictures sooner or later and believe me when I say that I want to see those sets as much as the next guy but right now the only thing we can do is to wait. Edited by LOTR34

And all you internet noobs that splash your e-mail around here, I guess your spam filters are going to fill up.

Making and deleting a temporary gMail account is second nature...

:laugh:

I would recommend you CM4Sci, just2good or Tragic Banjo

Wow, thanks! :blush:

Where did they mention the land of Vladek? I both watched the Lego Movie and played the video game on PC, but I can't seem to remember any hints about Vladek. The only bad guy was President Business.

When Wyldstyle is describing how President Business erected walls between the different worlds, one of the worlds in the montage (northeast of Bricksburg) is Vladek's Realm. Vladek himself didn't make an appearance in the movie, though.

The unicorn shield is from the 2006 Knights' Kingdom sets, and was carried by Sir Kentis.

Making and deleting a temporary gMail account is second nature...

That's what I did as well...

Anyway, back on topic, we know that trans-yellow is featured heavily, but what is the secondary or even primary color? Gray? Blue?

Futuristic. I don't think this is gonna be steampunk.

Well, since Nekchir himself said the Robo-horse was steampunk.... :wink:

@Legozebra I think he said tan and gray were the other colors used.

Edited by BrickJagger

That's the best shield LEGO has ever made, IMO :wub:

It appears on 8813 Battle at the Pass, a pretty rare set

Edited by Robert8

Well, since Nekchir himself said the Robo-horse was steampunk.... :wink:

@Legozebra I think he said tan and gray were the other colors used.

As for the colors, thanks for the clarification.

However, Nekchir may have assumed it was steampunk because it was robotic.

As for the colors, thanks for the clarification.

However, Nekchir may have assumed it was steampunk because it was robotic.

That might be true, but you have nothing to prove that. I'll take his word for it for now, and we'll make judgements when the pictures come out.

To me this theme is a mash-up of FE and KK2. The bad guys seem like a long-lost FE faction from the descriptions so far, and the good guys are a re-imagining of the KK2 Knights with some mechanical stuff added in.

This is getting out of hand. The rule is EB won't host pictures that are confidential. This thread is for discussion of the possible LEGO 2016 Castle themes. Asking for PMs or posting your E-mail is off-topic.

Thank you to Copmike for keeping personal e-mail addresses off the public forum.

Now I think we all need to take a chill pill here. If the catalogs are our there, it won't be long before the pics are. Seeing the images won't speed up the release date, so let's all relax.

There will be plenty pf time to discuss how this theme will ruin castle forever when the pictures arrive.

If you have an issue with a moderator I promise you attempting to public shame them will not get you anywhere but in the doghouse. You can PM Mike or another mod or report the incident using the report function. We're not turning this into a discussion on moderating, it is also off topic.

Any chance of this theme being steampunk is dead. (unfortunately) Just look at the logo. Also, Nekchir has said there is abundant use of transyellow parts, that doesn't sound steampunk-y to me But that doesn't matter. :hmpf_bad:

I would think that if you really are a toyshop owner, that being able to sell Lego would matter to you.

Short of someone writing their name and store address on the catalog before leaking it, how would TLG ever pinpoint which store leaked any pictures?

Judging by Nekchir's cautiousness, I assume it is possible, but I just can't think of how. Secret Danish spy technology? :grin:

Edited by Sir Walter Maugham

Short of someone writing their name and store address on the catalog before leaking it, how would TLG ever pinpoint which store leaked any pictures?

Judging by Nekchir's cautiousness, I assume there is a way, but I just can't think of one.

Every store's catalog has a different watermark, making it easy to identify the source of the leak.

^ This year Lego is putting a different symbol on each one of their retailer catalogs so they can identify exactly where one came from if it leaks. It's smart for them but slightly annoying for us.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by BrickJagger

^ This year Lego is putting a different symbol on each one of their retailer catalogs so they can identify exactly where one came from if it leaks. It's smart for them but slightly annoying for us.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Do we have cold, hard evidence for this? :tongue:

Do we have cold, hard evidence for this? :tongue:

We might not, but how do I know that you're not a flying spaghetti monster? :laugh:

Well, I'd say that's sufficient provocation for an official ban of his username and IP address. Basically all the drama that's resulted in the last 2-3 days (and there's been a lot) has been due to Nekchir lying for his own amusement.

Well, I'd say that's sufficient provocation for an official ban of his username and IP address. Basically all the drama that's resulted in the last 2-3 days (and there's been a lot) has been due to Nekchir lying for his own amusement.

Yeah. Things like this really aren't funny. I've never seen anything like this on Eurobricks, where the mods are at their wits end suppressing us and people are yelling at the mods.

Anyway. Ugh. That's extremely disappointing. I trusted him. :(. Being one of the skeptics, I asked for proof and he sent me a very blurry catalogue image. I now know it was 'shopped. This is extremely disappointing for him. Aren't we all supposed to be responsible adults? I even defended him and backed him up.

Now we're back to square one.

Edited by legozebra