TheLazyChicken

Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

Look at the Santa's Little Helper mould from the Simpsons Series 2 It's pretty accurate

Seeing as he's the main star, I think they'll put a good effort into him being accurate

Well, i hope the answer doesn't result in differentiated treatments :tongue:. I agree that TLG would less possibly ruin the whole line by making an inaccurate hero. Just based on the times of uses of new molds, SLH may not appear again if LEGO doesn't plan to do a regular Simpsons wave. As for Bruno, it depends on whether a third Cinderella set could come. Scooby has the best chance to get a mold.

Hopefully he's posable. I just hope that if he is, he's not too big.

scooby-615x453.jpg

I don't have any COBI product on hand. Based on the pic, their Scooby is posable but it's almost three times bigger than regular LEGO dogs. I think a posable LEGO Scooby could be t least as big as Gollum.

Edited by Dorayaki

Also lets hope the Mystery Machine is treated more kindly by the Lego design team than by the Cobi designers eh ? :tongue:

Fred on a motorcycle ? :wacko:

Let's all hope as well that Lego doesn't do a Lucas canon flip flop to make sets work their way.

Also lets hope the Mystery Machine is treated more kindly by the Lego design team than by the Cobi designers eh ? :tongue:

Let's all hope as well that Lego doesn't do a Lucas canon flip flop to make sets work their way.

I think Fred used a motorcycle once

I think Fred used a motorcycle once

The only time I recall that happening was in the Scooby Doo 2 movie when he was battling the Black Knight.

I'm hoping that ultimately Scooby has a head that can move up and down (Like the Horse figure) and moveable legs. That would make it so that he can stand on four legs and two (As he does interchangeably in several of the shows).

I know, right?

That looks like the Mystery Garbage Truck

Out of curiosity, what evidence is there that people are treating this so positively? I obviously didn't read the whole thread, but people seem very sure and from the first few pages I didn't see anything. Hard to look through on mobile, sorry.

My girlfriend is psyched at the idea, though :) Which makes me happy :) I like the idea of having a theme to collect with her :)

Out of curiosity, what evidence is there that people are treating this so positively? I obviously didn't read the whole thread, but people seem very sure and from the first few pages I didn't see anything. Hard to look through on mobile, sorry.

My girlfriend is psyched at the idea, though :) Which makes me happy :) I like the idea of having a theme to collect with her :)

Oh, heh, I just saw the set names/numbers on Brickset. Awesome :D

Any rumors on prices? Mystery Machine will probably (hopefully) be $20-30, depending on how many characters it includes. I'd wager the mansion and museum will be the largest, with the plane and lighthouse sets being mid- to smaller-sized.

As for Scooby himself, I honestly think the Cobi figure is fairly accurately sized. A bit big, sure, but not overly.

Edited by JaseTJ

Shouldnt this thread been pinned?

I believe there still isnt 100% confirmation on this? Maybe its better to wait until the official TLG announcement.

Now I'm sure I read somewhere that series 14 minifigs would be horror based so surely jack o lantern head makes sense for this rather than scooby as it has a 14 written on it

^ if so, what makes sense is that there would be several modls used in both themes.

Wouldn't it be funny.....oh, say Lego release a CMF series for Scooby Doo......eh, just saying ? :blush:

I asked a Lego rep and he was a bit sheepish about the subject of Mr Doo, so we'll wait and see shall we ? :wink:

In the Scooby-Doo thread there is a list of sets. If we get a horror CMF series, it will likely be a Simpsons THoH line. We know that the lisenced CMFs are not part of the numbered line. Series 14 will likely be a standard mix.

In the Scooby-Doo thread there is a list of sets. If we get a horror CMF series, it will likely be a Simpsons THoH line. We know that the lisenced CMFs are not part of the numbered line. Series 14 will likely be a standard mix.

I really don't want another Simpsons series... :look:

I really don't want another Simpsons series... :look:

Right? They take up space for actually cool CMFs....

I think there's more chance of getting a licensed series on october, that the actual "Series 14"

IMO, it could be either The Simpsons (Treehouse of Horror minifigures) or Scooby Doo (at some point, Scooby Doo villains were actually real monsters, not just people on disguise)

And Lego will do the direct opposite to many an AFOL's wish ! :laugh:

You sound like you know something we don't know

Is there anything you want to share with us? :look:

You sound like you know something we don't know

Is there anything you want to share with us? :look:

Oh, just that when I said to tthe Lego rep about Scooby Doo....he avoided the topic and was quite sheepish to say the least.

Apart from that no, I have no other intel on SD.

The only mystery now is pictures.......where are you ? :laugh:

I'm pumped by the knowledge that they'll be regular minifigs......dam I thought my cash would only go towards 60097 but I better add some SD......I've been a fan since the mid-1970's....yeah the tiger is that old ! :laugh: