according to some Russian Bionicle fans on youtube, Lewa's element was always jungle over there for some reason. :/

Edited by Timeline15

Just felt the need to post this.

Made by MaximumWarp on Youtube.

Edited by VBBN
Off topic image removed.

Now that I took another look at the new Miru, I think the smile hasn't quite disappeared. If you look closely at the gold version, it has 4 slanted slits: the top two are filled with lime green on the green version (and they are obviously Lewa's eyes), while the bottow two are dark on both masks. Those slits might represent what actually made up the original Miru's smile:

32565.1158280714.jpg

They're much smaller and subtler than the big holes in the 2001 Miru but hey, it's something.

Can't help but feel a bit disappointed by the lac of new feet. We've had the same clown shoes now for like 4 years. I think now would have been appropriate for new feet designs. Superhero chests...eh...I can live with it.

I'm more bummed they're using the 2.0 torso shell. The Breakout torso would seem much more appropriate: more detailed and also featuring a segmented abdomen reminiscent of the Toa Mata bodies.

Not to mention, that'd give us non-printed versions of those pieces.

Also, apparently Asger Johansen put Hero Factory under past projects.

Just like Friends, and I don't really think Friends is over. There's sill hope !

Just like Friends, and I don't really think Friends is over. There's sill hope !

Yeah, him putting Hero Factory or Friends under "past projects" doesn't mean either theme is ending. They're past projects for him, which is to say, he's not involved in those themes currently.

Just felt the need to post this.

Made by MaximumWarp on Youtube.

Omega Tahu and Alpha Gali?

I like what I see.

Edited by VBBN
Off topic image removed

Just suggesting a potential theory. Now that we know this is completely real, we don't need to be skeptical anymore.

A lot of people are raging just because Bionicle is now using the HF system. CCBS is a moccer's dream, I don't see why they hate it so much. They need to get over it, to be honest.

Hopefully the theme is successful... It looks like LEGO put a lot of work into this to please us fans. Only time will tell.

A lot of people are raging just because Bionicle is now using the HF system.

I think is we're likely to see some huge changes in the first waves of BIONICLE G2, as far as building is concerned.

I think is we're likely to see some huge changes in the first waves of BIONICLE G2, as far as building is concerned.

Doubt it. Look at my sig. xD

I hope they dont introduce too many new shells; instead just more armor addons and such. The shells should keep the simplistic aesthetic so they can be used for a variety of mocs.

I hope they dont introduce too many new shells; instead just more armor addons and such. The shells should keep the simplistic aesthetic so they can be used for a variety of mocs.

Yeah, I think creating new add-ons is a better idea than creating new shells, plus, it allows more possibilities and more combinations, since each add-on works with each shell (outside the body armors, ofc).

I also noticed, in the french community, that some people hate the CCBS and would rather like to see BIONICLE come back with a more technic-oriented system (which is, IMO, stupid, since, even if CCBS doesn't heavily rely on Technic, some sets use some Technic parts, and it is obvious that CCBS is here to stay). I really don't understand them, to be honest...

Edited by Leewan

They may have removed the smile from his mask, but they haven't removed his smile from our hearts!

d9b.png

I would buy a stack of such a Beavis smile sticker..

Edited by BrotherDog

From the looks of it, most of the sets are using the same shells. I dont think that LEGO would need to give the theme a transition period (like HF wave 1) since CCBS is going to stick around for a while.

There's only one thing that I desparately want with the new Bionicle: Collectables. I've always wanted to show off a mask collection :D

Here's what I gather from the pictures:

Each defender has the same mask. Maybe randomized kanohi?

Skull spiders' masks come in green, blue, black, and white/gray, possibly more.

Masks predominantly featured on banner and boxart.

First image stated 2 masks in each set.

While gold kanohi on boxart likely suggests their respective gold mask is included, it could also imply that there is a random kanohi in the set.

Sorry, I just want me some collecting :P

So instead of mask packs, you'll just get an extra random Kanohi in the set? It's an interesting theory...

Or both. There could be a spare kanohi in each set, and mask packs that contain a skull spider and a few kanohi.

I'd imagine there's two of the same mask in the Toa sets with one being gold. It'd just seem awkward to get, say, Tahu and have a red Hau but a gold Miru.

Random Kanohi for the Defenders or spare Kanohi for all the sets is still a possibility, though.

I'd imagine there's two of the same mask in the Toa sets with one being gold. It'd just seem awkward to get, say, Tahu and have a red Hau but a gold Miru.

I figured they would include different masks, but the same color. Like Tahu with a red hau and a red akaku.

Edited by Zenerius

So you're talking 3 masks per set? That would be cool.

But mask packs would still be the best. And less expensive.

Hey guys I have found a closer look of the 2015 BIONICLE set, they are over 9000% "real" along with the new band for them.

Take a look :D

Edited by VBBN
Fake image removed

Hey guys I have found a closer look of the 2015 BIONICLE set, they are over 9000% "real" along with the new band for them.

Take a look :D -cut-

I'm not sure if you're trolling or serious.

EDIT: You're trolling.

Edited by VBBN
Fake image removed

N0 it's 100% real, I work my blood, sweat and tears to find these picture. I almost got killed to just send these picture and didn't made it up as a joke :pir_bawling: