I hated MNOG and never played it.

And... that's possibly why you hated it.

As someone mentioned on the TTV boards, the statue lit it's eye into red: http://i.imgur.com/ORDStzt.png

Pretty sure this guy is one of the summer sets, either slicer or warrior.

But... oh it has a stinger tail too, welp there are three possibilities.

Edited by GK733

It's 2015! Happy New Year!

I'll be going to the Lego Store tomorrow with money in my pocket so I can get the whole lineup.

On the app: not really interested. If it's put on the website, then I'll probably play it, but I'm not going to bother downloading it on my phone. Doesn't really look all that great...

You heard me.

It doesn't deserve to be on my internet bill.

Your opinion doesn't deserve to be on this topic until you can actually make it valid by playing the game. ;)

Your opinion doesn't deserve to be on this topic until you can actually make it valid by playing the game. ;)

Reported.

Reported.

I'm simply poking fun at your rather ridiculous statement that it doesn't deserve to be on your internet bill when you can't really know that since you haven't played it before. I don't actually mean that your opinion should be shut out, but go ahead and report my post if it makes you feel better. <_<

Ah, the new year! Time to check the online LEGO shop...

Out of stock, will ship in 30 days

Drat. I assume that is the maximum, and not minimum waiting period, but even then the sight of it bothers me.

Thankfully I found Kopaka and POE in stores earlier this week, so that will hold my impatience in check.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous to say you hate a game that you've never even played, no matter how you slice it. Give it a try, and THEN you can say whether or not you hate it. Otherwise, saying you hate it is just making a huge assumption.

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous to say you hate a game that you've never even played, no matter how you slice it. Give it a try, and THEN you can say whether or not you hate it. Otherwise, saying you hate it is just making a huge assumption.

Granted, this is assuming from his post that he never played it and hated it outright. Maybe he did play it, and didn't like what he played so he stopped?

Regardless, I doubt this is topic material. The guy is entitled to an opinion like the rest of us, no need to flip pancakes. =P

Also, someone clarify something for me, please - Did Bionicle go out of stock on Lego S@H?

-LJ

Edited by Toa Eljay

Granted, this is assuming from his post that he never played it and hated it outright. Maybe he did play it, and didn't like what he played so he stopped?

Regardless, I doubt this is topic material. The guy is entitled to an opinion like the rest of us, no need to flip pancakes. =P

Also, someone clarify something for me, please - Did Bionicle go out of stock on Lego S@H?

-LJ

Yep! Which is pretty weird. Has this ever happened with a HF wave?

Yep! Which is pretty weird. Has this ever happened with a HF wave?

I don't think so, but remember, this is a huge event, so everyone will want to get their hands on them.

I... wow. I didn't think I could lose almost all my respect for the handling of the BIONICLE reboot in one sitting, yet somehow I just did. :wacko:

I mean, granted, this isn't exactly the way you judge the handling of an entire line, but good grief that game is horrible. It's literally nothing like MNOG in any way. I was expecting maybe some details yet it lacks any. The art style is nice, but that's about all I can say from my perspective.

The game looks like it could be fun in short bursts, like many a iPhone game before it.

Well, this is an interesting crisis...

All of the new 2015 sets across all LEGO themes are labeled as out of stock.

So I'm sitting here in the UK, and neither Shop at Home or Amazon even have listings for the new Bionicle sets! When's this gonna change?

So I'm sitting here in the UK, and neither Shop at Home or Amazon even have listings for the new Bionicle sets! When's this gonna change?

Soon, I hope.

Well, this is an interesting crisis...

All of the new 2015 sets across all LEGO themes are labeled as out of stock.

Shop@Home is experiencing technical difficulties. If I recall correctly, the S@H Facebook page stated something about them still being available besides the back order label.

February.

It would certainly be cool to get that statue figure as one of the summer villains. (could he maybe keep his statue colours so we could have more tan, or the sand brown from CHI Vardy? pwease?)

Also, I've heard talk about all 5 summer sets being large. Has this actually been outright stated, or is it just an assumption based on the smaller amount of sets?

February.

WHAT? D:

-

Please say you are joking...

I found them on Amazon... :s Have you tried searching Bionicle Master?

Or alternatively; Link

Edited by Scarilian

For what it's worth, I found pretty much the whole range of Bionicle at the London Westfield LEGO Store today, so those in the UK: if you have a Brand Store near you, I'd check it out! Protectors £9.99, Small Toa/LOSS £12.99 and Large Toa £14.99. I picked up Lewa, LOSS, Onua and PoE for now, but I would have picked up the entire range if it weren't for the fact I won some in the BFTGM contest and the fact that I've spent far too much on LEGO this week :laugh:

The shelf picture I posted in the Ninjago topic confirms this sighting, Bionicle is to the right :classic:

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

Yay, sets are available in France ! I'm so relieved we won't have to wait until February. Time to turn my Christmas money into Bionicle sets...