Bob De Quatre

AG - Octan Corporation Meeting Room

Jed has been fooling around with testing an alien artifact he ran across on Onix... and please transfer my 43 credits to Bob!

29 credits to Bob please!

Finally out of debt! :grin:

Hey everyone, it's Kevin! From HR!

20160155008_1f56de4644.jpg

First of all, I want to reassure you that your colleague Lu is alive and ... well, she's alive! And she can't wait to get back to work!

She didn't tell me this in words, of course; she's still floating unconscious in one of the healing tanks, but as a Certified Human Resources Professional I'm very empathetic and good at picking up non-verbal cues. She also indicated that she'd like to transfer 53 credits to Mr De Quatre to help cover the cost of her medical care. What a great employee!

Side note! I know there were some “Grumpy Gusses” who were “concerned” about some of the “invasive” medical procedures associated with the hiring process. Well, thanks to the tissue gathered during those procedures we were able to grow a new lung and spleen for Lu in record time! Barring any complications, she should be back to work in about two weeks!

One last thing: we've had a couple reports of CLAPPIE units exhibiting some “silly” behavior. No big deal! But, if your CLAPPIE unit displays any of the following behaviors make sure to contact your tech support professional right away: excessive giggling, sarcasm, speaking latin, speaking in tongues, clairvoyance, telekinesis or flatulence (simulated).

Alright you "Lazy Larrys," back to your duty stations and remember: Hard work is its own reward!

Edited by LucasLaughing

Open channel message #016 to Octan Corporation.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I would like to transfer 40 credits to Bob of Quatrian.

End of message #016.

Edited by WickNole

I, Dr. Danielle Long, would like to donate my 43 credits to Bob, in payment for the trial sleeping pills I took this week. As they are part of a human trial, they were given to me free of charge... but this is Octan. If we don't stand for charging people money for life-sustaining essentials, then what do we stand for? We are producers and consumers here. We generate our own economy! Dr. Long out.

~Dr. Long

Edited by Dannylonglegs

53 credits (wow, that sounds cool! :grin::laugh:) to Bob please!

Open channel message #016 to Octan Corporation.

I would like to transfer 43 credits to Bob of Quatrian.

End of message #016.