That would work pretty well with those Airjitzu propellers. Did you mention anywhere how you connected the USB wires to the LEGO PF system? I wouldn't mind testing that out.

28358774251_f1498ff51c_z.jpgCustom USB adapter by Alaxaf, on Flickr

Got that USB cable from a dollar store product. Then I found a disintegrating 9v cable , opened the connector changed the cable for the USB one and done.

Note: my USB cable only had 2 cables , a green and a black one, hope that helps

Edited by LXF

Got that USB cable from a dollar store product. Then I found a disintegrating 9v cable , opened the connector changed the cable for the USB one and done.

That helps a lot! Thanks! I have some old USB cables around, I'll see if I have any that could be used.

Here in my part 'O the world, we've been seeing lots of rain, and cloudy days since before July, today was the first day that was hot, I had to go out for a bit, (without checking the weather forecast) dressed for another cloudy day, and got quite hot in my dark jeans, and black t-shirt. :blush::grin:

Just spent roughly $400 for 2k parts on BL orders, feeling a combination of excitement, and guilt for my obsession hobby. ...DBG 2l pin connectors are expensive if needed in large quantity :sceptic: it took me several stores just to get 14 of them.

Edited by Tommy Styrvoky

Just spent roughly $400 for 2k parts on BL orders, feeling a combination of excitement, and guilt for my obsession hobby. ...DBG 2l pin connectors are expensive if needed in large quantity :sceptic: it took me several stores just to get 14 of them.

Lucky Bricklink shop owners,I guess you could not use the newer version with slot?

I needed a bunch of those for my T-55. I did not spend that much, but a lot of shops were needed. Excited to see what you have for us.

I needed a bunch of those for my T-55. I did not spend that much, but a lot of shops were needed. Excited to see what you have for us.

well it's all in DBG... here's the only spoiler I will give so far. this is the engine it uses.

28701026046_1b398ea097_c.jpgEngine by Tommy Styrvoky, on Flickr

Most USB cables have four wires: red, black, white and green. Red is positive; black is negative; white is DATA+; green is DATA-. Because USBs are Universal (Storage Bus) this should be the same everywhere, so I don't know what was going on with your cable!

Most USB cables have four wires: red, black, white and green. Red is positive; black is negative; white is DATA+; green is DATA-. Because USBs are Universal (Storage Bus) this should be the same everywhere, so I don't know what was going on with your cable!

It was from a dollar store :laugh:

Having only the two power wires in the USB cable is safer for connecting your devices to public or unknown USB charging stations. Less chance for your device to leak out data. :classic:

Having only the two power wires in the USB cable is safer for connecting your devices to public or unknown USB charging stations. Less chance for your device to leak out data. :classic:

Ok,I didn't know that.

Sorry, I though 8145 should come with 4x 75535 silver exhaust tips but I just checked peeron and it has ribbed hose like the one on ebay. It probably is real and I have no way to tell if 8145 is real.

How do you guys cope with a slump? My last building session on a clear table showed zero result and now I'm a bit frustrated thanks to it and other things that 'broke' or nearly broke this weekend.

How do you guys cope with a slump? My last building session on a clear table showed zero result and now I'm a bit frustrated thanks to it and other things that 'broke' or nearly broke this weekend.

Go do something else for a while. Not every day is going to be equally productive, so don't waste your time if you are getting nowhere. Go for a walk, a swim, or a bicycle ride and reset your mind. Then come back and start with something easy to get your confidence back.

Sorry for double post, but this is the USB powered ventilator:

27813294634_51c0523828_z.jpgLego ventilator by Alaxaf, on Flickr

wow, I can't imagine what it must be like to have such an inventory to be able to dedicate a freaking BUGGY MOTOR to being a simple desk fan...

wow, I can't imagine what it must be like to have such an inventory to be able to dedicate a freaking BUGGY MOTOR to being a simple desk fan...

Back in 2013 I almost threw it to the trash because I didn't knew about converter cables...

A powerful motor isn't always required so I can do it :D

Here's my inventory ( There are some extra pieces, I bought a bionicle thingy and made some Bricklinking later ,both not inventoried for exception of some important pieces)

sets

parts

Edited by LXF

why isn't the servo or buggy motor there?

The buggy motor came with 8287

I don't have a servo