gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

It looks like Toys'R'Us have some Toy Story 3 sets 20% off. From what I see in the newspaper ad: duplo sets are "pizza planet truck" and "great train chase" sets & of regular sets "trash compactor escape" and "western train" sets.

I'm not sure whats going on but it looks like a lot of the lego SW items on lego.com are missing. Anybody know what happened?

Target sale all Atlantis, City, and Star Wars sets are 15% off: except Typhoon Turbo Sub, Echo Base, and Fire Truck those are $15 each plus Freeco Speeder is $18.

And Toys'R'Us from the looks of it has "Prince of Persia" stuff 20% off and, it looks like LEGO is included.

Both sales end on the 29th of May.

Wal-Mart has a roll back on three of their LEGO Star Wars sets: Tank Droid (7748), Droid Tri Fighter (8086), Freeco Speeder (8085) each $20 down from $25. I am not sure what the national pricing is but it might be worth a look if you want one of these sets.

Edit/Add On- It looks like "7749 Echo Base" is rolled back to $20 too but it varies from store to store.

Edited by samuraiturtle

Just got an e-mail from S@H UK:

Earn double VIP points with all purchases -

Offer is valid June 7th through June 20th at LEGO Stores, over the phone and on shop.LEGO.com

Not sure about other countries :look:

For any possible Danes on this board, I can report that Bilka currently has 25 % of *all* LEGO - including newish themes like Kingdoms and Prince of Persia, and still having lots of Pirates and other stuff in stock as well.

Just got an e-mail from S@H UK:

Earn double VIP points with all purchases -

Offer is valid June 7th through June 20th at LEGO Stores, over the phone and on shop.LEGO.com

Not sure about other countries :look:

Sweet ! cheers for posting that fugazi, got that email but didnt spot it. Planning on signing up to the vip thing when i go to the brighton store to pic up a green grocer and mmv so that should be loads of points!

Sweet ! cheers for posting that fugazi, got that email but didnt spot it. Planning on signing up to the vip thing when i go to the brighton store to pic up a green grocer and mmv so that should be loads of points!

You're welcome, I'm glad this was of use to someone! I don't read the LEGO mailings very carefully myself -- by the time they send something it's usually old news, everything I want to know has already been posted on EB! :wink:

Alright, here's another deal for the folks in the U.S.

Walmart is offering Vader Tie Fighter and Snow Trooper battle pack bundle for $29.00 and you can ship the item to your nearest store.

This is a YMMV, but my local Toys R Us have the Farm 7637 on clearance for $69.99. I have seen it at 2 and out of stock at a third one. I need to hurry up and pick this up for my son, but I am hoping TRU marks it down again before it is gone from my stores.

I screwed up and replied the wrong person.

So the person who told about 25% off Bilka in DK:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Edited by ironjaw

Just bought the Farm set on Clearance at TRU for $69.00 like someone else posted. The manager told me that all Clearance items will be on sale an additional 25% off this Friday. She told me I could come back with my reciept and get the difference on my Farm set. Don't know if this sale or policy is at all TRU's but 25% off clearance is worth checking out. Good luck.

i got the farm using the BOGO 50% coupon. total is $112 with tax for 2 farm sets. not bad at all. like 40% off.

U.S. TRU is having a buy one get one %50 off tomorrow! This is in store, and 1 per customer with coupon.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/062310_Cp_RRU_MSD_V1.pdf

* City Only!

It worked for me. I bought a cow farm and a pig farm with the TRU BOGO 1/2. The cow farm was at nearly 50% off to start with as well.

Thanks for a great tip!

Ahab out..................

Found 2 deals at my local Lego store, online is still full price; both are space police: 5971 Gold Heist was $19.99 now $9.98, and 5970 Freeze Ray Frenzy was $9.99 now $4.98.

I am mad at myself for missing the TRU BOGO this past week, stupid work making me busy, but I snatched these bargains up.

Yes, the BOGO 50% off TRU in the U.S. is real, even though you won't see any signage about it in the stores. It's very odd, but I suppose TRU is trying out just sending emails to Rewards R Us members to let them know instead of making it vastly public. I asked myself in the store to make sure it was real, and it was.

Employees at the 3 I went to didn't even know about it. They told me there was no sale, I asked them to scan 2 sets and like the others said, THEY ARE BOGO %50 right now. So if you were going to buy a LEGO set, now's the time to do it. Buy a King's Castle and get a Temple of Doom for $50, sounds like a deal to me.

TRU is also having a 25% off clearance items as well; and you can combine this with the BOGO sale.

Edited by Cusm