I have 1 of the 1x6 ones :sweet: I got it from THIS set, I feel special now :laugh:

EDIT: I have a custom model using both of them, anyone want to see it?

Edited by JJ2

Well! I did not know that set had that many rare color parts in it :sceptic: Will it make you jealous to say I got it NIB for $15 at a garage sale? :sweet::poke::moar:

Well! I did not know that set had that many rare color parts in it :sceptic: Will it make you jealous to say I got it NIB for $15 at a garage sale? :sweet::poke::moar:

omg!...no way!!.....grrrrr! (jealous mode ON)

:devil:

the brick show has a review of the fortrex...and those new black rubber parts for the tank threads are confirmed.

these should make it alot easier to move the tracks on a smooth surface.

i built 42038 a few days ago and it was impossible to make the vehicle roll along...the only good surface was carpet because it gives grip/friction.

the brick show has a review of the fortrex...and those new black rubber parts for the tank threads are confirmed.

these should make it alot easier to move the tracks on a smooth surface.

i built 42038 a few days ago and it was impossible to make the vehicle roll along...the only good surface was carpet because it gives grip/friction.

That will be a most welcome addition to the treads.

Although I'd rather see treads made from a different material (more like rubber).

Although I'd rather see treads made from a different material (more like rubber).

yeah...add a rubber layer to the thread surface, maybe its not techincally possible with the manufacturing process lego uses?

though i have deffo seen products that did have a rubber surface on top of plastic.

I agree, it's kind of more realistic anyways.

yeah...add a rubber layer to the thread surface, maybe its not techincally possible with the manufacturing process lego uses?

though i have deffo seen products that did have a rubber surface on top of plastic.

There are several LEGO parts like that too, e.g. the large helicopter blades.

I thought that the connector from m-motor to LA directly was the only one that made that possible. I was wrong. Apparently Lego part 47330 is just perfect. Photos will follow

http://bricksafe.com...jpg/355x200.jpg

That does indeed fit reasonably well, but there are those huge balls though. A brick built solution with almost the same form factor and connection options is fairly easy to build:

640x480.jpg

The new 71308 Tahu Uniter of Fire has one of the new 3L axles with stop. It seems like many of the new set will be including this.

23502019490_1bef88dd98_b.jpg

Also it looks like a new yellow axle trend is going on..... Wonder why?

23789068731_e486267bf9_b.jpg

Lastly I am pretty sure this has been posted before somewhere but there is a new 12T gear with axle.

23506217599_2746272c3e_b.jpg

I don't think there's a special place where you can buy cheap Pneumatics, but you can try buying directly from LEGO. Although I am not sure if they are cheaper than Bricklink.

I noticed that no panels, of any size, seem to have been produced in dark stone grey - whats up with that? We have black, white, medium stone grey, all shades of green or blue, red, yellow, etc... but no dark grey.

Well, maybe it is difficult to use a panel in DBG for a model?

The only uses that pop out in my mind are for military

There isn't much difference when both ball pins are from the same side. However, some builds require that the ball pins are fixed from opposite sides; that's where the version without stoppers comes into its own.

there is also a Red 10L axel in the new 76046 set: https://www.bricklin...v.asp?S=76046-1

it has not been seen since 2005: http://www.bricklink...&colorID=5&in=A

deffo want that part, i plan to build that Enzo at some point. That Enzo also features a 7L axel in Red, the only set ever to have it:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=44294&colorID=5&in=A

Is there a new 6L axel with stop in one of the 2016 sets or did I dream it?

?....there is a new 3L axel with stop in Reddish Brown, but none that you speak of:

http://www.bricklink...P&catString=134

Edited by Richard Dower