It is an amazing truck. Time to start buying parts for it, just couple of thousand more to find...

According to rebrickable I'm at 97.8% of the parts, and that are just parts out of my sets. I know I'm missing 3 XL motors, not sure how many parts I'm missing exactly because I want to built the truck in a different color.

If I see collections like this.....how you make to have so many technic parts? :look:

If I want build something, I always have to disassemble some models.....

BTW: I have 98,7% of parts to build the truck - more than I thought before :classic:

Greetings

Alex

Edited by afol1969

Some people (like Blakbird) seem to keep all their models assembled. I on the other hand enjoy building, but not really looking at the models, so I always tear them down shortly after I've built them. Also means you can make do with a lot less parts :wink:

If I see collections like this.....how you make to have so many technic parts? :look:

If I want build something, I always have to disassemble some models.....

BTW: I have 98,7% of parts to build the truck - more than I thought before :classic:

Greetings

Alex

I Keep everything assembled. I have every Big set TLG has ever released, except for 3450.

Parting out flagship is a good way to obtain technic parts. I bought 15 copies of 42009 when it was $130 each, similar with 42029 etc.:)

dats a big tracktor unit compared to the mining excavator witch isnt small in its on right.someone has to do a trailer to finish of the look.

I Keep everything assembled. I have every Big set TLG has ever released, except for 3450.

Parting out flagship is a good way to obtain technic parts. I bought 15 copies of 42009 when it was $130 each, similar with 42029 etc.:)

15...!?

Glad to see that!! And I envy your collection!! :classic:

Really appreciate your help and clarification on those complex functions which instruction cannot clearly tell!

dats a big tracktor unit compared to the mining excavator witch isnt small in its on right.someone has to do a trailer to finish of the look.

I plan on building the trailer, but I definitely need Lucio's help.

15...!?

I cannot resist that low price....

Really appreciate your help and clarification on those complex functions which instruction cannot clearly tell!

I was hoping that the instructions could be clear, but it seems that I haven't reached the goal. :grin: Anyway I'm happy that we discussed just a couple of points. So I'm quite satisfied by the result.

I plan on building the trailer, but I definitely need Lucio's help.

I'll write you a PM.

I cannot resist that low price....

Yes, it was the more logical choice.....15 of it!!! *huh* ...you are mad man!!! :laugh:

@Lucio:

Did you plan a instruction to buy for the trailer?

Thanks!

Mischa

Honestly it's not in program, I have only few pics of it, but I have to see what will come out with kandykop!

Seen so many requests of it, I'm wondering to propose a "Build your own trailer" TC. :laugh:

Edited by Lucio Switch

Honestly it's not in program, I have only few pics of it, but I have to see what will come out with kandykop!

Seen so many requests of it, I'm wondering to propose a "Build your own trailer" TC. :laugh:

OK, let´s wait for kandykop!

Meanwhile I try to build my own trailer.

Perhaps you generate a trailer instructions..... :classic:

Greetings to italy,

Mischa

as the tracktor unit is huge imagine how big the trailer will be.i cant wait to see the results.then we can buy the instructions,do our own mods or colour changes and see the results.

I was hoping that the instructions could be clear, but it seems that I haven't reached the goal. :grin: Anyway I'm happy that we discussed just a couple of points. So I'm quite satisfied by the result.

Don't get me wrong, the instruction was perfectly done. The real confusion comes from your video actually. :grin: I thought the rear suspensions were adjustable according to your video so I thought the the hose connections shows on instruction were wrong.

After your explanation, everything makes sense.

OK, let´s wait for kandykop!

Meanwhile I try to build my own trailer.

Perhaps you generate a trailer instructions..... :classic:

Greetings to italy,

Mischa

It will take a while..Looking forward to your trailer.

Just bought and started on the instructions! I might put a day by day photo sequence here, but I am leaving my LEGO® collection for a month.

This the trailer I built inspired by Lucio's. It looks similar to Lucio's. It has 23 red panels and 43 light grey panels which is way more than his:).

Maybe I am just too lazy to deal with liftarms.

The wheels do not steer but the trailer works smoothly during test drive.

Here are some pics:

71f7a3f9jw1ephl60p3kfj218g18gdx2.jpg71f7a3f9jw1ephl68280rj218g18gk80.jpg

71f7a3f9jw1ephl6dzsotj218g0xcamv.jpg71f7a3f9jw1ephl6i91t4j218g0xcaoa.jpg

With Madoca's Wing Truck.

71f7a3f9jw1ephl6r8rrzj218g0xc4bm.jpg

With some famous MOCs.

71f7a3f9jw1ephl73ht78j218g0xc4dh.jpg71f7a3f9jw1ephl78i82bj218g0xck6d.jpg

71f7a3f9jw1ephl8fbruzj218g0xc16k.jpg71f7a3f9jw1ephl8k7s3bj218g0xcdti.jpg

71f7a3f9jw1ephl8p1ks0j218g0xcqgq.jpg

Very nice trailer.

Would love to see instructions and steering axles if possible.

But it is so cool and everything is nicely tucked away behind the sideskirts.

So I have a question. I bought 4 of the yellow, hard shock absorbers and 8 of the soft springs. Can I use 2 of the hard springs and 4 of the soft springs per side? Will the effect the suspension very much?

I really envy your MOC collection kandykop

wow love the trailer.looks like a beast

I am glad that you like it. :sweet:

Very nice trailer.

Would love to see instructions and steering axles if possible.

But it is so cool and everything is nicely tucked away behind the sideskirts.

Thanks. It is my first MOC if it can be considered a MOC. I am not an experienced builder so I do not know how to deal with steering system in this case. :grin:

So I have a question. I bought 4 of the yellow, hard shock absorbers and 8 of the soft springs. Can I use 2 of the hard springs and 4 of the soft springs per side? Will the effect the suspension very much?

No, even 6 hard springs per side are barely enough to support the truck.

Edited by kandykop