Sign in to follow this  
Reejoc

New MOC: Peligrad Castle

Woah, what is with these great creations today! This thing is just plain awesome!

Thats a really great build :thumbup: You have deffinitly captured the look of the real thing with some great techniques. Excellent work!

That's a stunning MOC, great work. I love all those black and white Tudor style sections, and some nice little details added in without making them seem out of place or over the top.

OMG ! What is it with these AWESOME MOC's appearing today ! :oh3:

'Reejoc' you have created not simple Lego, but a piece of artwork.....sheer beauty indeed !

It's a tudor style construction isn't ?

Well anyway I say well done and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

This is really a beautiful castle. It's been a long time since I've seen a castle this unique and well built. The architectural details really bring this to life. Given the castle's relative scale to a minifig, I would have liked to see a few shots with figures in them though as this castle would look simply perfect if it was bristling with life.

Great job!

An amazingly realistic and beautiful creation. Well done on the various angles and the dome roof. To see an interior is a welcome addition too. I really like the tan higlights on the buildings as well.

Great stuff.

:oh: great MOC!

It looks really good!

But I have one question, Is there only one room with an interior?

Great MOC anyway :thumbup:

:oh: great MOC!

It looks really good!

But I have one question, Is there only one room with an interior?

Great MOC anyway :thumbup:

Just the one token room that's actually decorated - I hate interior design!

An absolutely stunning creation if I may say. Very accurate - the domed tower is awesome. Too bad you don't like interior ddacorating because I would love to see more of an interior!

Very impressive and at the same time very detailed MOC. Congratulations, Reejoc!

I like particularly the main tower and the attached wing. It looks very realistic, especially on that out-door shot.

Thanks also for the link to Peles castle.

Excellent work. Everything is great. Both the overall look and feel of the model as well as the attention to detail.

Very nice photos too! I acctually thought the first thumbnail (outdoors, looking up) was from the real castle.

Awesome, Just Awesome. The castle has a great feel, and the double curve dome thingie is really cool too.

Lovin' it.

Legorski,