Objective: Construct base - Prepare Rim Transport

Report: Outpost construction ready - Harvesting Awesomnium

19567756952_9cc85ff557_b.jpg

Report: Spaceport ready for Rim travel

19574608635_aa0010647c_b.jpg

Report: Warpship equipped and refueled

19388066229_784666bffd_c.jpg

Report End

Really nice micro, I'm going to have to try one of these out sometime soon! I especially like the dome sections below, it's got a great MANTIS feel to it too! :thumbup:

Excellent micro-base Disco, the detailing and part usage is great! :thumbup: Very nice job with the rocks and lavafall as well!

I like the tube connectors to the biodomes. Little details here like that make it feel like everything has a function. The lava and ship looks good too. :thumbup:

The devil is in the details and you've got the details covered! The tubing between the various sections is great. Love the rockwork. The only part that stands out a bit to me is that one light gray long tile by the domes. Nowhere else are you using that color, so it really is a bit prominent. I think it would have been preferable to move the cooling towers one stud closers to the domes and eliminate it as it is a bit of a sore thumb. But that is just one minor point in an otherwise splendid build.

Edited by Kodan Black

You really jammed a lot into a small scene, but it really works well. The lava has a nice sense of flow, and the base is super cool!

Fantastic micro build! I like the use of the ball joint for the one angled section. I like the big trans green domes and the pipes that come from them. Great job!

Fantastic micro build! I really like the little details, especially the way the base merges and practically flows with the rock. Such a smooth transition between the two on every level. Nice piece use with the crystals on the warship. Great rock work and lava flow as well! :sweet: