Sign in to follow this  
CopMike

New AFOL/TFOL online survey

Looks like they want to know what we do online. Is this a sign that they want to be able to visit these sites to see 'FOL's opinions?

Hmm, I feel like I've taken this survey before, or something similar. Anyway, done.

I like the "no stickers" option. :tongue:

Bit strange with the part asking about what we do online, though...

Done. Is it weird that I'm a teen that doesn't use any Twitter or Facebook or stuff like that?

Done. Is it weird that I'm a teen that doesn't use any Twitter or Facebook or stuff like that?

Nope - probably means you have a REAL life.....

:-)

Done.

You're not alone... Wasn't there something a while ago called Click?

Well I'm a teen that use them and I enjoy them. ( I'm not addicted to it though) And that's my opinion. Your opinion may be different from others, and no your not weird.

Edited by EspEth12

Done. I liked the option of a modular building that could be bought in sections, i hope that happens. :thumbup:

Alright, I finished it.

I really appreciate TLG's interest in our thoughts. Make's me think we're special. :laugh:

Hey everyone, I have a friend who owns pretty much the world's greatest toy store on earth. We both love LEGO, but according to him, the company's a pain to deal with. They cut special deals with big retailers like Target and Toys "R" Us, and gouge the bulk cost of their sets to near the MSRP, which has forced my friend to sell fewer and fewer LEGO products. Combined with the free gift wrapping his store offers, this pretty much forces him not to make any money selling what is understandably his store's biggest selling brand. Please use this survey to tell LEGO to stop forcing independent toy stores to sell their products without making a profit! I want the cool little toy stores to continue to thrive.

Done with the survey. :classic:

Agreed with:

Improved color separation on the instructions

More AFOL sets in the licensed series

Added:

Greater emphasis on $10 - $20 USD sets in the System-scale lines.

My idea was nothing original I just put.

"Redo old themes like Spyrius or adventurers or wild west. It would be nice to see a modern take on these old themes for sale with the fact that now we have new parts and can have more complex minifig printing."

I'm glad they at least ask for our opinions. Now we can only hope that they take a lot of it into consideration!

I did it a couple days ago. :tongue: (slowpokes) :tongue:

This survey seem to want to know where to spend time/money for online advertising. At least that is what I figured from the questions they ask.