Garmadon

[WZ16:C7, Ulandus] The Duel and the Proposal

Lat've stared hard at his antagonist. He had been challenged by the mummy facing him for the hand of Lady Philici, on whom, as the city of Sands' End came in the deal, the Desert King had set his greedy eyes. His clever plans, however, were destined to be thwarted. The sword and spear clashed and the grating sound filled the air. While the mummy leapt about with the agility of a monkey, Lat've stood calmly on his guard waiting for the right moment to strike...

16845872573_cd56d1de11_z.jpg

After defeating his opponent in the duel, Lat've returned victoriously to Sand's End, where he proposed to to Lady Philici, by whom he was accepted - of course!

17466177425_5559c5e07f_z.jpg

A couple of different views:

17279885839_5c6e3c6978_z.jpg

The proposal:

17464141622_1d92479d85_z.jpg

My entry to WZ16... a bonus to anyone who knows what inspired the first build! If anyone can figure out what inspired the second though - now that would be impressive! :wink:

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

A very nice pair of vigs Garmadon, that's one agile mummy and the second scene looks suitably romantic! :thumbup:

... a bonus to anyone who knows what inspired the first build! If anyone can figure out what inspired the second though - now that would be impressive! :wink: ...

I assume you weren't including me? :tongue:

Very nice entry! I like the wall in the second one :thumbup:

And for the fist one, did Princess Bride inpsire it?

A very nice pair of vigs Garmadon, that's one agile mummy and the second scene looks suitably romantic! :thumbup:

I assume you weren't including me? :tongue:

Yea, not you! :tongue::laugh: Thanks Kai!

Very nice entry! I like the wall in the second one :thumbup:

And for the fist one, did Princess Bride inspire it?

Thanks a lot LJ! And yes, that was it :wink:

The first scene definitely reminds me of Princess Bride although I probably wouldn't have guessed it. I assume her response to the proposal was "As you wish!" I can't identify the other but it's a nice little scene too.

Thanks all!

I'm getting the Princess Bride feel here. Well done!

Thanks GG! :wink:

Very nice fig posing and vignettes!

Thanks Blufiji, glad you like them!

Great work :classic:

I really like the two builds and the story.

Thanks Balbo!

Fine combination of scenes! (besides the fact that the "real story" was totally different :wink: )

Thanks CB! :laugh:

The first scene definitely reminds me of Princess Bride although I probably wouldn't have guessed it. I assume her response to the proposal was "As you wish!" I can't identify the other but it's a nice little scene too.

Thanks Captain Dee! It probably was! :laugh:

Nice entry! The DK Brown in the second build accents very well, and overall you have some nice detailing. Good work!

Nice entry! The DK Brown in the second build accents very well, and overall you have some nice detailing. Good work!

Thanks Andrew S, glad you like them! :classic:

Excellent rocky landscape, the spike included in the rockwork fits in well, and I like the addition of stairs :thumbup:

The interior looks good too, neat texture at the top, with the panel usage :classic: