Rapseflaps

LEGO World 2010

From October 20th to October 27th, the IJsselhallen in Zwolle will once again host LEGO World. I visited for the first time last year, all on my own. I'll probably be going again this year, but don't know on which day yet.

Any fellow Dutchies here planning on going?

Discuss!

(event's official website here!)

I'm going (for the second time, last time was about 10 years ago...)! :classic:

On Monday the 25th of October, together with my son and my dad. My son doesn't know it yet, it's kind of a surprise for him. But tickets are already on my desk!

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy Lego Exclusives on LegoWorld? I know that a toyshop has a stand there, but I suspect them to only have the regular items.

Edited by astra

I'm going over there on Sunday 24th of October.

Would be great if I could meet some Eurobrickers in real life over there!

I'm going Saturday and Sunday, :classic:

but Sunday I am a volunteer at de Bouwsteen, so I don't know yet where I am that day, I would also like to meet some Eurobrickers.

the Inventor

I'm going over there on Sunday 24th of October.

Would be great if I could meet some Eurobrickers in real life over there!

I always wanted to go, Zwolle isn't so far away after all, but never made it to Brickworld...default_cry4.gif

Maybe it works out this time - and I can take my two sons with me.

I assume it will be heavily crowded on Saturday/Sunday?

I assume it will be heavily crowded on Saturday/Sunday?

Last year I also went there on Sunday and even when it was 'sold out' it didn't feel like overcrowed. There were a lot of people, but it was still OK. It would be great if you could also join on Sunday, Doc!

But if you plan to come, don't wait too long for ordering tickets because it was sold out last year some weeks before the event started.

I'll be there most of the time I guess, at least in the 2nd week. Our town will be there. I hope to be able to show some nice PF extensions. I am currently finishing of a new PF train (with working headlights, blinking flashlight on the lok etc.), working railway crossings (just blinking, not with bars at this moment), and hopefully even working arm signals.

Maybe we could arrange a meet? How did you guys hook up last year?

Hi,

I am planning on attending on Sunday the 24th, anyone want to meet up?

Maybe it can be an unofficial meetup near "the technic corner" or near the "bar" :)

I'm going (for the second time, last time was about 10 years ago...)! :classic:

On Monday the 25th of October, together with my son and my dad. My son doesn't know it yet, it's kind of a surprise for him. But tickets are already on my desk!

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy Lego Exclusives on LegoWorld? I know that a toyshop has a stand there, but I suspect them to only have the regular items.

If you mean Shop@Home sets (Taj-Mahal, Star Wars Shuttle etc.) than yes, there has been a Shop at Home stall selling only these sets (so as not to interfere with the standard retail store sets in the onsite toy-shop) for the last several years, but they tend to sell out well before the final day, so get there in the first few days if you can. The second hand/bricklink stores also have their best stuff on sale at the start too!

See you there!

Mark.

If they happen to give anything special away, think of me and grab 2. Please? :cry_happy:

Seriously. :thumbup:

Oh, and have fun, that's the most important part! :sweet:

To my despite I can't be there this year.

Are there already pictures from this year's Legoworld? I'm curious to see the shown creations!

Only 13 hours till departure.

I'm ready, the kids are ready.

Just open the d**n thing allready.... :laugh: