pedro

Legends of Chima - Which faction are you?

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which Legends of Chima faction are you aligned to? Pick one!

• Crocodile faction
    • Eagle faction
    • Gorilla faction
    • Lion faction
    • Raven faction
    • Wolf faction
    • Other faction*

Hey everyone,

With all the buzz around the Legends of Chima theme at the moment, I though it'd be interesting to see who you're most aligned to in the battle for Chi dominance... and why!

Which Legends of Chima faction are you aligned to?

Personally, I've gone for the Eagle faction. With some of the coolest characters in town including the stalwart Equila and enchanting Eris - and a selection of sleek super-vehicles that'd make James Bond green with envy - they can count on my steel!

*As I can't seem to list choices for other factions in the poll at the moment, I've just represented this as other faction for now.

Edited by pedro

The Gorilla faction. They look lazy and fat and I'm lazy and fat. Also they seem to like food. I like food. :grin:

You missed off the Rhinos and Bears! I'm a Crocorillaven. A chilled out reptile with a habit of hoarding.

Rhino for sure. Unless the bears have pandas. Until then, crocodile.

:classic:

What's up with the ravens? Ravens all the way! (I do like eagles though, and bears and gorrillas are neat...)

Love the Eagle tribe and I am pledging myself to them. Love anything related to aerial stuff. :wub:

Given all the Bear and Rhino love I will add them into the poll! I've not seen the trailer mentioned above yet (link anyone?) was simply going by the current 2013 product line.

I've added Bears first of all, but for some reason can't add another choice to the question (Moderator?). When I get that sussed I'll throw Rhinos into the mix.

Wolves, definitely. They've got a sleek-looking moving fortress for crying out loud!

I've added Bears first of all, but for some reason can't add another choice to the question (Moderator?). When I get that sussed I'll throw Rhinos into the mix.

Don't forget the Skunk fraction!

Eagles are winning!

bouncy%20fluttershy.gif

I didn't except them to be that popular. I always loved birds, and I'm very happy Lego is making some really great bird people

Raven. I'm a reformed Clepto, but I do love my baddies. Furthermore, the only set in the entire theme that I actually like belongs to their faction. (It's anyone's guess which one it is, but I'll give you a hint--it looks like a giant raven made out of scrap metal and win.)

~Insectoid Aristocrat

@Jackattack7

"Bring It On!"God he's the only character that sounds right in the tv show as of right now.

2 more let's show those pesky Eagles who's top!

Edited by Zachattacx