maydayartist

Big medieval landscape: BIG UPDATE on page 26

Beautiful project! It's really interesting to see the build in-progress so I have a tiny inkling of how people actually make epic landscapes like this. Wow. Even if I had twice as many parts as you, I wouldn't even know how to start building something this detailed and realistic. The landscape in general looks very good to me, but I especially admire the trees! That willow is awesome!

I look forward to seeing more. But don't kill yourself over a hobby :classic:

This is truly awesome! I'm not much into the medieval MOC's, but I think a farm with some fields with corn maybe? I think that would be neat.

That's an impressive landscape! Well done! I really like the bridge you've build. And it's also fun to watch the improvement each time!

It's killing me that we can only see one section at a time. Can you take a full shot of the entire landscape? It looks really epic. Can't wait to see the finished product!

I agree with Airsoftg36c. Give us a view of the whole build!

I'm loving the upside down cheese pattern. Great work :thumbup: .

Eagerly awaiting the next update.....

img_7808.jpg

I really like the use of the reversed cheesecorners in the tent, a lovly design! Keep the updates coming!

After two evenings of testing new tent designs (without any really good result) I continue chapter 5 as well.

Now half is done and you will see a new component of this project. Chapter 5 is the main ground for the little village and you can guess where the houses will be located :classic:

I´m not sure if this will be the final setup for this. Only time will tell ^^

img_7845.jpg

All six chapters (five for now) are mixed so it is not an easy job to make a shot of the whole build, sorry :blush: but maybe on the end of 5?! :wink:

Yes, nice update, so what are you going to do with those cables?

btw - I like this so much, that I finally got my first castle sets and started building my first medieval moc, although not that large ..

This is fascinating to see evolve! So tedious to work on something so large and make it so detailed, but the results are well worth it. Everything looks great thus far. I look forward to more updates, best of luck!

Hi there.

A new chapter is done after a long week.

I have added a whole for a later fountain on the market place.

And the way up to the hill starts in the upper right corner.

The sharp edges in the ground are located on the places for the buildings later.

img_7902.jpg

And now you get a complete view of all 5 chapters.

Here it is.

img_7904.jpg

img_7905.jpg

Wow!

Just wow!

This is one HUGE MOC!

Great pictures today! Thanks for the update! :thumbup:

Looking great! What are you going to have on the last section? A cliff?

The last chapter will be a hill/mountain with the castle on top of it.

But I don´t know if the amount of bricks will be enough to do it.

I hope so

Thank you all guys for the feedback. :thumbup:

Damn! That is coming together really nicely! The lights look intriguing. Can't wait to see yr next update - keep 'em coming! :sweet:

Wow! That is some amazing looking land there. It is beyond cool. I'm curious, what's your reasoning for building this? Convention? Fan of the medieval times? Just because you can.

Once again: Can't wait for new pics. I must say I enjoy this build far more than just seeing some pics of a finished build. One gets more appreciation for the building process if you see a MOC gradually emerging. Great job!

The last chapter will be a hill/mountain with the castle on top of it.

But I don´t know if the amount of bricks will be enough to do it.

I hope so

Thank you all guys for the feedback. :thumbup:

Holy Brick, seeing all the chapters in their full glory elevates the whole thing on a completely new level of greatness :wub:

I really hope your bricks will be enough to complete this masterpiece - it'd be a real shame if you had to pause it due to running out of building material:cry_sad:

It really is stunning when you see it all together. I'm really looking forward to seeing the final model. Well done!

Like everyone else, I just can't wait to see the finished product. It'll be interesting to see the whole stuff with all the little lights on.

Where will you put the train ? :tongue:

Edited by Petzi