Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 1

Oh Know!! I thought we had gotten rid of that scum once and for all. I will not sleep until this threat is killed and we can live peacefully once again.

I am sure it will only be a matter of time until somebody reveals themselves.

*Insert Southern accent* Oh no! There are two gangs. We betta eliminate them all! Some body call the police!

I had a feeling that it was all too good to be true. I even painted a picture about it being too good to be true. Most of you know me, but for those who don't I'm Alice. I'm hoping that my husband and son check in soon. I'm quite worried about them.

Ah, not ag-again! I mean, tw-two mobsters, and go-godfathers at th-that! chief, how c-could we have mi-missed them? We tho-roughly went through and got rid of th-them all! I'll go get your co-coffee, Chie. Caffiene of de-decaf?

As I've always said, don't look to law enforcement to supply law and order. They've never done their job before, and they aren't about to start now.

I doubt there will be any reason to vote on the first day, so I urge you kids to keep your cool think things through. We'll know better on the second day some of what's going on. Anyone can feel free to investigate me and see that I'm innocent.

Hey! We were the ones th-that cleaned up the ga-gangs, not you! Cu-cut us some slack! Fiv-five gangs with only two pe-people left? That's pre-pretty good. What did you do, s-sir? Just ri-ride your bi-bike all day while we lo-lost our fr-friends!

I'm, so-sorry for my outburst, I ju-just get mad when people blame the po-police for everyth-thing when we have su-such a small group already.

Just out of interest Mr White, is the restaurant still staying open through this tough time? I dot know about you, but the thought that I could be cooking for criminals worries me.

You're kidding! After all that work I was sure we got them! Positive! And now this- as a doctor, I'll be willing to help iny way. You know my slogan- Hoarse leg? Call me.

Don´t worry, Dear, I´m already here, and I think, James is fine as well.

Oh, those cruel Mobsters are still here. They´re like cancer, no way to get rid of them.

Oh, those cruel Mobsters are still here. They´re like cancer, no way to get rid of them.

I know what that's like. My colleagues and I have been studying for years and still haven't been able to find someway to stop it. Let's just hope this will go faster.

I'm, so-sorry for my outburst, I ju-just get mad when people blame the po-police for everyth-thing when we have su-such a small group already.

Oh, I'm not blaming the po-po-police, I'm saying I expect nothing from them. They've never done me any favors. Respect what people do, not the position they've been given :knight:

What strikes me most is that the cops aren't even willing to vouch for their colleagues. But I guess they're right, and realistic, we just can't rule out any possibilities at this stage.

Oh, I'm not blaming the po-po-police, I'm saying I expect nothing from them. They've never done me any favors. Respect what people do, not the position they've been given :knight:

Fi-first, may I ask if you're ma-making fun of me for my st-stutter? And ye-yes, I agree that we should re-respect what pe-people do. I think all of us po-police offi-officers are doing the be-best we can without any leads right now.

What strikes me most is that the cops aren't even willing to vouch for their colleagues. But I guess they're right, and realistic, we just can't rule out any possibilities at this stage.

What do yo-you mean by we aren't vou-vouching for our colleagu-gues? Cou-could you clarify that?

Well, oh dear! What are we suppossed to do now?

I believe the good mayor said weshould stand strong. Fight these guys... and not get ourselves killed.

I believe that the best course of action is to wait and look for a slipped word, or a missed phrase. Keep in mind, the Godfathers could be anyone here.

Also, on the matter of opening shops and restaurants; go ahead, I believe. People need some place to unwind, where they don't have to think about the looming menace. Buy a rat, or eat some Sushi, and relax.

I believe that the best course of action is to wait and look for a slipped word, or a missed phrase. Keep in mind, the Godfathers could be anyone here.

Also, on the matter of opening shops and restaurants; go ahead, I believe. People need some place to unwind, where they don't have to think about the looming menace. Buy a rat, or eat some Sushi, and relax.

A good point. Some of the greatest ideas were made while relaxing.

Coming from a troublemaker, that's exactly what you'd expect to hear.

What do yo-you mean by we aren't vou-vouching for our colleagu-gues? Cou-could you clarify that?

Well to quote your chief:

Unfortunately, at this time the police force has no leads on who these mobsters could be. It could be anyone here. Heck, it could be one of my fellow officers for all I damn know, as much as I loath to consider that.

But as I said before, we're all equally likely to be (or become) scum. We should not be assuming things - good or bad - about people because of the position they take in the town.

Well to quote your chief:

But as I said before, we're all equally likely to be (or become) scum. We should not be assuming things - good or bad - about people because of the position they take in the town.

ah, th-thank you for show-showing me what you meant. Ye-yes, I un understand that any-anyone of us co-could be a mem-member of a sc-scum organ-an-anization. Bu-but I would like to s-say that while assum-assumptions are bad, th-they can help, but I am sure th-that none of the po-police force are bad. None of us wo-would stoop that low after all th-the gangs we had to fight. As I said before, no-none of us want to lo-lose friends li-like we did last time, and wh-why would we join?

We didn't get them? I thought for sure we had them the last time, this is some grave news. There seems to be a lot of banter back and fourth between everyone, it seems Eurdonia will remain a hotbed of tension until we can weed out all the scum. Good to see nobody's been killed yet though.

I believe the good mayor said weshould stand strong. Fight these guys... and not get ourselves killed.

Great Advice! Now all we have to do is follow through with it :wink: . At this point, we really have very little evidence to go on, so we can either vote off a person at random and gauge reactions by other citizens, or we can pass on voting, and see what the night brings.

Ugh, Sushi. I could never stand that food. And who would want a rat? With all that is going on right now, on top of my regular school, how am i expected to relax? We have enough on our plate right now without the Sushi (or the rat, for that matter :grin: ).

Ye-yes, I un understand that any-anyone of us co-could be a mem-member of a sc-scum organ-an-anization. Bu-but I would like to s-say that while assum-assumptions are bad, th-they can help, but I am sure th-that none of the po-police force are bad. None of us wo-would stoop that low after all th-the gangs we had to fight.

Interesting... How can you be sure that all of the police force are innocent? Or is this just an assumption? I remember reading about various authority figures that were indeed scum. How can you be sure that our government is untouched?

Susan

As I've always said, don't look to law enforcement to supply law and order. They've never done their job before, and they aren't about to start now.

You're one to talk. You and your bikers are causing the undermining of law and order. And we managed to wipe out 3 of these gangs, with no help from you. Your dissing of the police force is gonna put you on the outs.

ah, th-thank you for show-showing me what you meant. Ye-yes, I un understand that any-anyone of us co-could be a mem-member of a sc-scum organ-an-anization. Bu-but I would like to s-say that while assum-assumptions are bad, th-they can help, but I am sure th-that none of the po-police force are bad. None of us wo-would stoop that low after all th-the gangs we had to fight. As I said before, no-none of us want to lo-lose friends li-like we did last time, and wh-why would we join?

May I ask where you got your studder from?

You're one to talk. You and your bikers are causing the undermining of law and order. And we managed to wipe out 3 of these gangs, with no help from you. Your dissing of the police force is gonna put you on the outs.

Totally agree. You're already suspicious to me.

Interesting... How can you be sure that all of the police force are innocent? Or is this just an assumption? I remember reading about various authority figures that were indeed scum. How can you be sure that our government is untouched?

Susan

Th-that is ju-just an assumption. I kn-know that there have been diff-different authority figures that have been scum, but I think with all the hass-hassle we've been through, why join our old ene-enemies?

And as for the vo-voting, I don't know what we sh-should do. While it may be he-helpful to vote somebody off, but if they're inn-innocent, we're down a Townie, and the ma-mafia(s) are winning. And I see something here, wh-what if the two god-godfathers are wor-working together? Teaming up to wi-wipe out the city, and gov-govern it themselves? We might have only one group of scum, instea-ead of two. Ju-just some food for thought.

We didn't get them? I thought for sure we had them the last time, this is some grave news. There seems to be a lot of banter back and fourth between everyone, it seems Eurdonia will remain a hotbed of tension until we can weed out all the scum. Good to see nobody's been killed yet though.

Just wait for the day two :wink:

I was already sure at those criminals were killed ones and for all, but now when i hear those bad news :cry_sad: This cant be good.

Captain Becker

And I see something here, wh-what if the two god-godfathers are wor-working together? Teaming up to wi-wipe out the city, and gov-govern it themselves? We might have only one group of scum, instea-ead of two. Ju-just some food for thought.

I don't think so, officer. I don't think the mafias are likely to be working together. Maybe we'll luck out and they'll kill eachother.