Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Two

Okay I am happy to vote randomly as there is no other evidence to base our vote on, does anyone want to pick, I don't want to pick as that could be biased if I was bad (which I am not). So anybody, if not then I will pick out randomly, but I would prefer if someone else picked.

Its good that Brandon Townsend is out of the picture, its one less killer we have to worry about killing us. However Cuddles is now on the loose, and as teacher of Care of Magical Creatures I shall see if can stop this monster. Does anyone else wonder if Jolie is under the Imperius Curse since she says she no longer has control of her vote.

Okay I am happy to vote randomly as there is no other evidence to base our vote on, does anyone want to pick, I don't want to pick as that could be biased if I was bad (which I am not). So anybody, if not then I will pick out randomly, but I would prefer if someone else picked.

I don't think we should vote completely randomly. That would be counter-productive. Yet I agree that we should at least attempt to vote someone out because I do not want to still be in the same position tomorrow. So let's look at the possibilities:

Angela Weasly, has altered her words by some sort of trickery and has clearly contradicted the headmistress. This confuses me though; her petrification was probably a result of someone blocking her. Yet why did she end up at the entrance to the Gryffindor tower? She said she went to bed and was not out at night. Is Angela lying? It confuses me as to why anyone would simply move another person at night without doing so. I'll leave you to decide.

Todd Bullstroad, our librarian has a gut feeling about him. I admittedly don't know which way to turn with this one. Speaking of the librarian:

That being said, I have a few suspects, but I will save my vote a little longer, just to see how my suspects act.

Who are those suspects? You never voted so I assume you dropped it?

That's all I can think of for now.

Does anyone else wonder if Jolie is under the Imperius Curse since she says she no longer has control of her vote.

That is most likely. Though at the moment, I know who controls my vote and have contacted them accordingly, I have no reason to suspect this person yet. I'm still a bit confused (and annoyed) over the whole matter to be honest. I received a note at the time (by Potato Message) and the wording of it seemed to imply that the one who controls my vote did not cause this to happen. It warps the mind. :wacko:

I'm not comfortable with voting at this time. I'd like to see Anglila set her story straight before I vote. And I'm going to require slightly more than a hastily spoken 'gut feeling' to vote for Mr. Bullstrode.

That is most likely. Though at the moment, I know who controls my vote and have contacted them accordingly, I have no reason to suspect this person yet. I'm still a bit confused (and annoyed) over the whole matter to be honest. I received a note at the time (by Potato Message) and the wording of it seemed to imply that the one who controls my vote did not cause this to happen. It warps the mind. :wacko:

The wording? Have you never heard of lying or acting, Miss Jadis? I hope you don't sell your trust too lightly.

I think we should make a conviction today, or else we will be in the same situation again tomorrow. Voting is the only way to find anything out. Angela Weasley seems the most suspicious, as she contradicted the headmistress and has an inconsistent story as to what happened last night. As such, I will vote: Burman/Angela Weasley

I advise you all to do the same. Without voting, the Hallowed win.

The wording? Have you never heard of lying or acting, Miss Jadis? I hope you don't sell your trust too lightly.

I do not know who sent the note. Basically when I was informed of what had happened to me during the night it was hinted at that someone else had inflicted it upon me other than the one whom now controls my vote. I cannot be sure about anyone currently so I am a little wary of said person but on the other hand I have no reason to suspect them either. So for now I am willing to believe that they are innocent.

Brandon was becoming a good friend of mine, he taught me to love nature and to respect it. I can't believe he set out a fearsome beast. Perhaps the voice of nature got too high in his head... Mother nature drove him mad. Perhaps it was for the better to get rid of him, but I lost a friend.

So you were a friend of Brandon... Telling this to everyone might be very honest or very foolish...

I think I know what happened. I remember that was taking a few magical photographs yesterday with my new camera that I got for the holidays. When I woke up this morning the camera was broken under my bed and the film was gone. Obviously, I has taken a photo of a hallowed member and they wanted to destroy it. I cannot believe people suspect me.

Angela Weasley seems the most suspicious, as she contradicted the headmistress and has an inconsistent story as to what happened last night. As such, I will vote: Burman/Angela Weasley

I advise you all to do the same. Without voting, the Hallowed win.

I've been listening for quite a while, and I believe that Angela said she has many scratches on her back, which leads me to believe that she was dragged. but then again why? why would someone move her, she could have been out at night trying to protect someone and it just so happened someone had suspected her of being one of the Hallowed, I doubt that someone related to Mr. Weasly could possibly become a dark wizard, I think I know Angela well enough to think she is innocent, but then again, looks can be deceving, I'm on the fence with this, as of now vote: Burman/Angela Weasleybut if something comes up I will be more then happy to withdraw my vote.

So you were a friend of Brandon... Telling this to everyone might be very honest or very foolish...

Well let's not just vote for him because he was his friend. Heck, I consider all you other people friends in some sort of sense. If we vote him off because he's a friend of a murderer, then what's next? will we do it by house, family?

I think we should make a conviction today, or else we will be in the same situation again tomorrow. Voting is the only way to find anything out.

Yes, but we are only taking a stab in the dark and who we vote for may not be hallowed. Im uncomfortable about unfairly convicting someone who we have no real evidence to do so.

Thats exactly the kind of way of thinking that will ensure the Hallowed win. No evidence will come, so don't wait for it, take action!

Since this is the person tht seems to be garnering the most suspcion, I vote: Burman/Angela Weasley I have my doubts but I think that we need to convict someone as well. If you're innocent then I am so sorry but if you're not, well let whatever gods you hewmans believe in have mercy on you for your wicked ways.

I'm still on the fence about voting Angela. It'd help get someone out, but if she's an innocent, then...I feel like a corscumpus contemplating eating a nargle...

I'm so sorry Angela, I really am. But your story makes no sense. First contradicting what Professor McGonagall said, then randomly introducing a camera into the story... this would never hold up in the Wizengamot courts. Therefore I must do what I feel is right for the good of everyone here, I vote: Burman/Angela Weasley.

I'm off for a nap, hopefully Angela will have the chance to properly clear herself, and in which case I shall retract my vote.

Not necessarily, no. We saw the Hallowed kill last night, and we saw a neutral party kill last night. Maybe she is working on the side of the innocent. Maybe the Hallowed petrified her to block her from using her role to protect this castle. Admittedly, she could be Hallowed, and had her role in their hierarchy blocked.

I think you're all a little confused as to what happened last night. Let me see if this makes sense to you. Please pay attention.

The hallowed most likely killed Brandon, due to the fact that they used a unforgivable curse, as they are called. So, bear that in mind. Then add the fact that Brandon was the cause for the death of our dear caretaker. That leaves one other killer on the loose, and I strongly believe that killer is on our side. I do not think more than one Hallowed is a killer, and I cannot imagine there is another person who wants us all dead. And that leaves the Dementor that appeared on our side. And bear in mind, the Dementor did in fact attack last night. Which means that all our attackers are accounted for.

And once we come to that conclusion, we KNOW that Ms. Weasley cannot be a killer. That does not clear her name as a Hallowed, but it makes whatever she was doing last night less of a threat. I am more inclined to believe her story. In my experience, those who lie are generally more put together than she is. She seems seriously confused by what happened to her. I believe she was in fact stunned.

Now, I hope you are all tried hard to comprehend that. On another note, please note that I am a little suspect of Sicilia Bathory. She indiated the want to start voting, even with no evidence, but tried to keep attention off herself by not casting the first stone.

My head is so sore, I can't even remember what happened. I think I was lying in bed and then suddenly I got this awful pain and woke up in the hospital wing, I think it was the Imperius Curse. I am really scared now and I just want to stay safe. I am devastated about the other two deaths- I was really fond of Brandon. Why would he want to kill us? And the poor Caretaker, so sad.

No, the spell which you are caught with is the, "Petrificus Totalus". The Headmistress and I can verify the nature of it. This is a temporarily binding spell that freeze your entire body but it will not kill you. I could only conclude that the caster is attempting to block you for doing something and the block was a success for some unknown reason.

I do not want to confuse anyone. I think the curse was used on me to get me to go to the corridors and then I was stunned. I really can't remember what happened but I have some horrible scrapes and my back hurts quite a lot. Maybe I was dragged out after I was stunned. All I actually remember was being in the common room with some others relaxing and then I went up with them to bed. Next thing I was in the hospital wing.

I think I know what happened. I remember that was taking a few magical photographs yesterday with my new camera that I got for the holidays. When I woke up this morning the camera was broken under my bed and the film was gone. Obviously, I has taken a photo of a hallowed member and they wanted to destroy it. I cannot believe people suspect me.

I am not sure if I can ever piece your statements correctly because I am unsure of what is your exact intention based on your information. As I mentioned above, did you go out at night to do some photo-taking which is based on your ability and for some reason or another, you are blocked by the caster whom used the "Petrificus Totalus". But, at the same time, you are not even sure of what you are doing. Are you still feeling frightened? Maybe, I should prescribe some medicine to calm your nerves. After all, this is your first unfortunate incident in this game of life.

And, to add on, I am attempting to follow the scenes on Angela's situation. At the same time, my instinct is telling me that someone has taken "Cuddles" under his or her control based on the opening scenes. I hope the Aurors will be able to locate this magicial beast before it hurts anyone again.

All of Angela's confusion and scrambling of stories has put me over the edge. Vote: Burman/Angela Weasley. If she gets convicted and she's innocent, then let this stand for a future facepalm. Or, if she defends herself well, I'll revoke the vote.

Why would you be taking photographs inside Hogwarts. Everyone know the castle is protected by spells which means your camera won't work... Again this is making you look very shady, so my vote goes to you. I'd be more than happy to unvote you if you can get your story straight.

vote: Burman/Angela Weasley

For the rest of you guys I advise to practice the expecto patronum spell to fight off dementors. I was in the library today doing some research about cuddles and it apears that even the most savage beast can be tamed by music. So I'm not leaving my room without a flute!

Why would you be taking photographs inside Hogwarts. Everyone know the castle is protected by spells which means your camera won't work... Again this is making you look very shady, so my vote goes to you. I'd be more than happy to unvote you if you can get your story straight.

For the rest of you guys I advise to practice the expecto patronum spell to fight off dementors. I was in the library today doing some research about cuddles and it apears that even the most savage beast can be tamed by music. So I'm not leaving my room without a flute!

But didn't Colin Creevey use one, 25 years ago, and almost managed to take a picture of the Basalisk attacking Muggle-borns?

.........What? I do my homework. :blush: Oh, and if we need instruments, I played the Crumple-Horned Snorcack horn.

She has no straight story and to be honest voting nobody will get us nowhere. At least I am trying to get rid of a hallowed, if you have evidence then come forward otherwise we must at least try.

But didn't Colin Creevey use one, 25 years ago, and almost managed to take a picture of the Basalisk attacking Muggle-borns?

.........What? I do my homework. :blush: Oh, and if we need instruments, I played the Crumple-Horned Snorcack horn.

I am fairly certain that pictures can be taken in hogwarts, but then Colins was a non-muggle one. :sceptic:

Oh, and if we need instruments, I played the Crumple-Horned Snorcack horn.

:grin:

I am fairly certain that pictures can be taken in hogwarts, but then Colins was a non-muggle one. :sceptic:

Oh yeah! Muggle cameras can't take pictures of and inside of Hogwarts. However wizard cameras can... Maybe Angela took a picture of someone using their night action, and that person didn't want anyone to know about it so he stunned her and took the camera. It's a stretch but it could be true... But that still doesn't explain why Angela can't get her story sorted out.

Oh, jeez, late again? :sadnew: I promise I'll try to be more involved from now on.

Waitaminute? Brandon Townsend and Oraman? Dead? *huh* I didn't know them very well, but I'm still sad!

How could a dementor get in with all the extra security measures anyway?

Oh, jeez, late again? :sadnew: I promise I'll try to be more involved from now on.

Waitaminute? Brandon Townsend and Oraman? Dead? *huh* I didn't know them very well, but I'm still sad!

How could a dementor get in with all the extra security measures anyway?

With the use of dark magic, Dumbledore was the only one who could fully protect the castle, well nearly, apart from the cupboard. They could have already been in the grounds or have been poofed in by another student/teacher.

Isn't this what I was saying yesterday? :hmpf_bad:

Anyway I do not think that Angela is a killer but I do agree that her stories are quite muddled up. I just do not see why there was a random inclusion of a camera into it. Why didn't you mention this earlier? At this point I think she is the best option.