WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Tag haggler - From ISC for my GoH Tag nitpicking.

Apparently Tag Haggler was too long. So I'm now just Taggler. By someone sneaky. And probably lazy to say out the whole thing... so I'm guessing Ricecracker.

I bet I'm way out of date. :sceptic:

Da Bomb Diggity - Mafia. It's always mafia, isn't it?

Baa Bomb Diggity - And now I'm a sheep, but still da bomb, thanks to Hinck.

[it's (not) so Good To Be King] - From my (not) so good performance at the end of Steampunk Mafia. I figured out the scum... sort of, but it was far too late, and I was very very dead. Most likely thanks to Hinckley!

[Two Scoops] - Probably (hopefully) from my job at an ice cream shop. Don't know who it could be from...

[bAWK!] - From my most stunning EB Mafia role. I BAWK'd my way into near victory. A near victory. :cry_sad: Also most likely from the Hinckster himself.

Hippo Hero - I burned myself alive to keep a crocodile from committing suicide in a mafia game. From Hinck.

Likes pinching Klingons- because everybody's a Trekkie but I. :hmpf: I made one stupid comment:

Again, I agree! It's like you Klingon mind melded me! (If I'm using that wrong, it's because I've only ever watched Star-Trek in passing. Sorry Bob.)

I even warned them! :laugh: Evidently, it's the Vulcan's who do the mind-melting, and the Romulans are Romans in space that are related but can't do that because they're bad guys. The Klingons are also bad guys with crabs on their foreheads, and the Borg are cyborgs with box-shaped death stars... :wacko::tongue: I'm more of a Doctor Who fan myself. I suppose the pinching has to do with the thing Spock does to guys to make them sleep?

Given by: DarkDragon seemed to be the most upset, but it was Hinckley's show, so it could have been either if them. My money's on Hinckley, 'cause he's done it before, and I'm not sure if DD has the power...

~ Embarrassed Insectoid Aristocrat

Given by: DarkDragon seemed to be the most upset, but it was Hinckley's show, so it could have been either if them. My money's on Hinckley, 'cause he's done it before, and I'm not sure if DD has the power...

Like Si-MOCs, I do not have the power. :wink:

I'd put my money on it being CM.

Why am I always the last person people suspect? Zepher didn't even put me forward as a suspect for any of the titles I gave him.

We prefer the term Trekker, Danny. Makes it sound like we get off the couch every once in a while. :classic:

Why am I always the last person people suspect? Zepher didn't even put me forward as a suspect for any of the titles I gave him.

We prefer the term Trekker, Danny. Makes it sound like we get off the couch every once in a while. :classic:

:blush: I didn't see you while I was stalking the page, and I didn't know you'd even seen the post! Furthermore, I didn't know you were a Trekker. :sceptic: Everyone's a Trekker. :sing:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

:wub:

As helpful as a rock [ Because, and I quote, "A tank's as helpful as a rock if all he does is stand there and take hits." Pie said that, and it looks like Cornelius gave me the title. ]

I got a new title as somewhere today or yesterday:

Pee in this cup

My guess is Pandora or Rick have something to do with it since it is one of my personality quirks in their mafia school game.

I got a new title as somewhere today or yesterday:

Pee in this cup

:laugh::thumbup: Great one.

On the Verge - Given because I wondered if we were on the verge of another crash, I was wrong. I'm guessing either Shadows, Not Shadows, or Rick. It's tough to know for sure because we are sneaky.

There's a cream for that. - I can't explain. But there is.

Given by probably Shadows or Hinckley.

Your set em up, and I knock em down.

- Keeps the walrus underfed [ Just one of the many things that

. From Hinckley. ]

- Not afraid of a witch hunt! [ Because I'm not afraid of a witch hunt. I couldn't see any mods on my visitors list, so I'm going to assume it was a witch who did it. ]

I'm way behind. Let me see if I can even remember. I'm sure the people who gave me the titles will help fill in the blanks. I need to start coming down here when I get a new title so I don't forget. I have months of backlog here. I even need to check what the last one recorded was...

The Chosen One - Regarding my love life. Someone chose me.

Pigs are what I do - Mafia-related pig-megablocking. I think I'm just misunderstood.

Oh, the ironing - another Mafia post, this time a purposeful misspelling based on The Simpsons Christmas episode where the kids' school creates the Funzo toy.

The it is Judging from my profile Ricecracker picked up on my latest phone typo, I was trying to just say "it is".