Sign in to follow this  
Ecclesiastes

Answer at Dridair Tower

Answer at Dridair Tower

The Dridair Tower, named after the Horse of Ekron(more info:Ekron) This strong tower guards Ondylion at the riverbank and is home to the horses off Ondylion.

Here Elon gives his blessing. Lena and de Gothia can arrange a wedding now! :wink: So Triann Burress doesn't have the waste lives of his so called elite guards! :tongue:

7427296436_43c6a4124f_c.jpg

7427307396_690116e890_m.jpg7427303312_77ddd8e5ea_m.jpg7427305794_96c71223e1_m.jpg

Other views

7427298010_9b1e512b4b_n.jpg7427304938_85954155d6_n.jpg

Answer/Men fishing

7427306658_e3cee358a4_n.jpg7427308534_4d1a518502_n.jpg

Small longboat/Fountain

7427302470_6083f75d70_n.jpg7427311146_9b6aab4b1d_n.jpg

Stables/A soldier of dG and men of the Rigera clan: Clan info

More and better photo's:

Flickr

Wow! This is just mind blowing! Yet another wonderful creation from you! That round tower is great! Is it hinged plates that connnects between? The little well is a great touch!

And thank you sir! I will guard your daughter with my life! She will be safe in Benoic! Ondylion and Benoic bonds will grow even stronger!

Did you do this moc just for this occasion?

Another mind blowing build! lots of nice details and that tower is fantastic.

I can only hope to get an invite to the wedding (and hope that it is an open bar!)

Brilliant MOC! loving the tower :wub:

Did you do this moc just for this occasion?

I believe that this was a wip before he posted the gates (the two connect)

Congrats DG!

The round tower is stunning :wub:

Nicely done on the landscaping too :thumbup:

The stables are a cool feature, as is the boat.

Go Mitgardia :excited:

Oh good. We can send the Elite to fight the elementals! Nice looking build. I am on my phone now, so I will try to spot the missing ladder later :laugh:

Wow! The fountain, the longboat the shoreline and the snow work are all top notch, but the outer wall and the tower are just amazing! I love the cross sectional view. This is yet another beautiful MOC!

+1 on the round tower and perfectly crafted fountain!

I've never noticed how many titles you have. Yikes! You're a regular Mitgardian powerhouse!

It is always time to build for you, my friend, for whatever you build is always a masterpiece! default_laugh_new.gif

Thanks all! :classic:

Wow! This is just mind blowing! Yet another wonderful creation from you! That round tower is great! Is it hinged plates that connnects between?

Those are hinges indeed!

Oh good. We can send the Elite to fight the elementals! Nice looking build. I am on my phone now, so I will try to spot the missing ladder later :laugh:

Well did you find any while looking trough the spy glass :tongue:

Great tower once again! I imagine every big city in Mitgardia has this kind of defences it will be hard for the elementals to destroy the north!

You really set the wall/tower design standard eccles. Great job on that :thumbup:

Just another stunning MOC from you - the tower and wall section is great, but what i really love is the surrounding landscaping and the little boat - they really set the scene, and the boat sails add a appropriately romantic touch to the proceedings. Brilliant! :classic::thumbup:

I'm pretty sure I said this elsewhere but this MOC is awesome. Love the contrasting clean and beautiful colors. Very well done :D we will bookmark this over here for when we decide to join in the building of snow castle mocs ;)

Love everything about this. The snow and ice effect is so atmospheric, the minifigs have a real character, the presentation and focal depth is superb. And a happy story too! Wonderful build

:classic:

You create such lovely MOCs but I think the transition between snow and river really stands out to me here as the bit that adds realism and draws me in.

Edited by Cara