Here is my Black Falcon army - definitely a lot smaller than yours. However, my BF army is part of the larger Crusader/Lion Kingdom Army. Although my BF are small, they are one of the most fiercest soldiers loyal to the Lion King.

post-10502-133359151942.jpg

They look fierce indeed, especially the one at the right most. :thumbup:

Edited by songwm

songwm

Very impressive BF army. I remember seeing the original photo and was mesmerized. The scenery adds a nice touch to the large army.

I only have about 30 Crusaders, so I think they might get slaughtered if they decided to march towards your BFs.

I originally considered building up the Crusaders and/or the Black Falcons, but then I ultimately decided to build up the Black Knights instead.

songwm

Very impressive BF army. I remember seeing the original photo and was mesmerized. The scenery adds a nice touch to the large army.

I only have about 30 Crusaders, so I think they might get slaughtered if they decided to march towards your BFs.

I originally considered building up the Crusaders and/or the Black Falcons, but then I ultimately decided to build up the Black Knights instead.

30 is already a good number. Looking forward to see them marching! (And don't worry, my BF and your Crusader are friends, no war between us :laugh: )

That is 30 from the original sets from 20 years ago. It is hard to find any on bricklink with decent printing, so I haven't purchased any. Thankfully mine haven't faded too much. And I agree about those BF becoming too expensive. I would love to have a larger BF army, but I have other things to spend my money on.

That is 30 from the original sets from 20 years ago. It is hard to find any on bricklink with decent printing, so I haven't purchased any. Thankfully mine haven't faded too much. And I agree about those BF becoming too expensive. I would love to have a larger BF army, but I have other things to spend my money on.

yeah i got just under 50 from the original sets and if my parents can every locate my Stash as a kid it would be in the 90's

Edited by natesroom

I love that werewolf army. Nicely done, Hersbrucker.

Great work Hersbrucker thats quite some army. I think having the Dastan hair on the wolf haid works really well. :thumbup:

Some nice armies in this thread.

I'm not sure I'll ever build an army.

But I have 6 minotaurs as a beginning troop. :)

I had an interesting idea, while building my minifigs; that the conquistador helmet and ufo armor with shoulderpads are a great, firm, fit together. And I wished an army :)

modelt.jpg

human-invaders-1.jpg

human-invaders-2.jpg

human-invaders-3.jpg

ahahah ignore that one with the pistol :)

The price for this is quite small, actually, it could be scraped together over the bricklink for about 40 e :) (for 60 warriors) Small price for such a beauty, I would say ;)

They will be a main attack force rampaging trough Elesee-Luna, a celestial moonkeep.

Girls posing in new armor:

tgirlspos.jpg

Werewolf army is definitely most unique army ever seen in this topic.

Other regular armies are looking great too.

I'm pretty sure that someone will post a roman legion soon :)

Werewolf army is definitely most unique army ever seen in this topic.

Other regular armies are looking great too.

I'm pretty sure that someone will post a roman legion soon :)

I found someone else's, Padawank's, Roman army, I counted 2 centurias plus calvary, probably around 200 Romans. here is the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/padawanks/sets/72157629287580974/with/7009086623/

Note: This army belongs to Padawank, and not me, I just found his gallery, that's all.

I found someone else's, Padawank's, Roman army, I counted 2 centurias plus calvary, probably around 200 Romans. here is the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/padawanks/sets/72157629287580974/with/7009086623/

Note: This army belongs to Padawank, and not me, I just found his gallery, that's all.

Now that is a Roman legion! It simply oozes with epicness.

Loving the werewolf army and those Romans are beautiful. I have one Centuria. Two is incredible. I would love to get together with several people and line up a cohort for photography.

No that is not a legion. 3.5 x that number is a Cohort at 500 men. A legion is 10 cohorts at more than 5,000 total men. Now that would be insanely epic!

Why yes, I do technically have over 1,000 Dragon Knights and over 1,500 Lion Knights.

However, I have 700 of these guys:

*image*

And 800 of these guys:

*image*

So I broke them up into two separate factions.

Can I ask you where can you buy this?

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images when not needed. Thanks.

Those (first pic) would make great Gondorian soldiers until Lego comes out with their own for the next LOTR wave...

Here is my Rohan Army fighting some uruks. The display is temporary until the room we are working on gets done and I can fully display my Helms Deep. I also have about 12 more uruks waiting to join the battle.

2012-06-14152043.jpg

Here is my Rohan Army fighting some uruks. The display is temporary until the room we are working on gets done and I can fully display my Helms Deep. I also have about 12 more uruks waiting to join the battle.

Wow! *oh2* How many Uruk-Hai Army's did you bought.

Wow! *oh2* How many Uruk-Hai Army's did you bought.

In total probably about 6. Some of those are eomer mixed with rohan soldier parts to add variety. I'm also been trading uruks for rohirrim, eomers and horses.

My Castle Army currently consists of 4 Uruk-Hai, 1 Rohirrim archer, 1 Eomer, 1 Gandalf, 2 Frodos, 1 Sam, 1 Gollum and 1 generic castle knight.

Yeah, pretty pathetic so far. Am I allowed to I include my hundreds of citizens, construction workers, truck drivers, pilots, policemen and firemen? :tongue:

And I have a complete Technig fig collection, I can use those as an army of Giants, like those from the Hobbit, throwing rocks. Giants that are somehow dressed in racer outfits.

2012-06-14152043.jpg

Well I now know why I can never find that set at my local stores - you are buying 'em all! Joking :) Impressive army

It's difficult to tell with all the mirrors, but it looks like 11 Rohirrim on horses, 7 on the 2 wall sections, 4 on the ground, + Haldir, 8 Uruk Hai & a ballista, with reinforcements on the way. They'd better get there fast, or it'll be too late.

So far my Rohan army is 5, and Uruk Hai army is 14...

It's difficult to tell with all the mirrors, but it looks like 11 Rohirrim on horses, 7 on the 2 wall sections, 4 on the ground, + Haldir, 8 Uruk Hai & a ballista, with reinforcements on the way. They'd better get there fast, or it'll be too late.

So far my Rohan army is 5, and Uruk Hai army is 14...

Close. there's 22 rohirrim plus eomer and theoden on horseback and 2 more rohan on the way. And I forgot the 2 uruks from the Orc forge.

I was planning to show off my armies for the end of castle month but totally under estimated the time it would take. By the time i am finished i will have about 2000 figures lined up armed and ready to battle.

So far about 60 crowny cavalry, 170 scorpians and about 160 quivers on troops. Its been a job i have wanted to do for so long and castle month spurred me on.

Wow! 170 Scorpions? If you're ever willing to part with a few of those, I'd love to add some to my collection.