ACPin

Kamino Cloning Facility

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The Republic learns of an impending Separatist attack on Kamino

bent on destroying Kamino's clone production facilities

and sends reinforcements for the defense of the planet.

Obi-Wan tours one of the cloning facilities with Lama Su

as Fives and Echo meet up with an old friend Ninety-Nine.

5813369637_a23213e34f_z.jpg

5813938652_9f70667560_z.jpg

As usual,click the pics for more details.

AC

Excellently done as expected, especially the realistic transparent cloning modules. The clean all-white walls and flooring are also very accurate and reminiscent of the movie and in the CW series. :thumbup:

Nice work in the curved wall ACPin! I like the belly you used for the clones in the red tanks, it really gives the impression that those three aren't "baked" enough yet!

Are the three studs in the small glass things fetuses?

I love the way you made Ninety-Nine. To me he's an important character to make the clones look more human.

You did a fantastic work as always.

It seems that you can't make a bad MOC... Or at least part of the MOC that's bad. :laugh:

Great job, as always! :thumbup:

Very nicely done, this is quite a bit smaller than I'm used to seeing from you, but it still has that ACPin quality to it. Everything is so neat and properly in place. The trans blue floor is awesome, and I especially like your kamino fig.

Hey Brickdoctor was right it got a lot bigger. Nice job ACPin it's very recognisable.

Well done ACPin. This is a very good replica of the facilty :thumbup:

I just noticed the new walkway pannels.

Another great work, AC. As said, a little smaller than usual, but not lacking in that AC-ness that we've all grown to love. Awesome. I like the feel of the simplistic of the fetuses, but you see them and instantly know that's what they are.

Nice work. The cloning cylinders are great, as has been mentioned, and the way the base slopes off is a nice touch as well.

Awesome work once again ACPin.

So smooth and sleek :wub:

Cloners rock!

Impressive as always. Really like those translucent blue pieces.

That surrounding area was initially all in white and replaced with the trans-blue plates for added detail.

Very impressive. Well done!

Wow, great MOC. You captured the look of kamino perfectly.

Keep up the good work!

Looks great! Love the clean and elegant look of Kamino in your MOC :classic:

Awesome creation, i really love it.

Terrific! :tongue:

It seems that you can't make a bad MOC... Or at least part of the MOC that's bad. :laugh:

Great job, as always! :thumbup:

Hey Brickdoctor was right it got a lot bigger. Nice job ACPin it's very recognisable.

Well done ACPin. This is a very good replica of the facilty :thumbup:

Thanks all for your comments! :classic:

Excellently done as expected, especially the realistic transparent cloning modules. The clean all-white walls and flooring are also very accurate and reminiscent of the movie and in the CW series. :thumbup:

This is very good. The shape of the DNA chambers are really accurate

Another great MOC ACPin! I really like how you solved the round cloning vat section. :thumbup:

Nice work. The cloning cylinders are great, as has been mentioned, and the way the base slopes off is a nice touch as well.

The cloning modules was what started this MOC and it took quite a bit of experimentation with various techniques to get the whole structure stable enough to carry all 38 embryo canisters. The surrounding area just followed suit after that.

Nice work in the curved wall ACPin! I like the belly you used for the clones in the red tanks, it really gives the impression that those three aren't "baked" enough yet!

Are the three studs in the small glass things fetuses?

I love the way you made Ninety-Nine. To me he's an important character to make the clones look more human.

You did a fantastic work as always.

Those red tanks shown in the preview were meant to be easter eggs as I highly doubt it if many would've noticed them right away from this completed MOC. Yes, the clone embryos/fetuses are contained in the canisters and the addition of the other minifigs complete the backstory to the whole scene.

Very nicely done, this is quite a bit smaller than I'm used to seeing from you, but it still has that ACPin quality to it. Everything is so neat and properly in place. The trans blue floor is awesome, and I especially like your kamino fig.

Another great work, AC. As said, a little smaller than usual, but not lacking in that AC-ness that we've all grown to love. Awesome. I like the feel of the simplistic of the fetuses, but you see them and instantly know that's what they are.

You two must have been conversing a lot since you're sounding off on similar notes! :laugh:

Wow, awesome! I especially like the cloning unit behind the wall.

That was patterned after some background scenes and props to you for mentioning that. :grin:

I just noticed the new walkway pannels.

You should really view the rest of the detailed pics.

Awesome work once again ACPin.

So smooth and sleek :wub:

Cloners rock!

Thanks again for the blog!

AC

This looks awesome. I love how you made all the little pods, it looks great, and in has a smooth clean feel.

Great job :thumbup:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who was reminded of The Matrix upon seeing those red cylinders... in any case, they look really good. :thumbup:

Like others have said, it's a bit smaller than I expected, but it's still a really nice MOC. Perfect as always. Well done!