Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 7

I agree, focus on someone from stash's list rather than someone who is allegedly trying to kill police...

As I said earlier, I will be all for killing off someone from Stash's list tomorrow, either Alice of def since they are both scum, but right now we are dealing with a threat just as notorious. Don't let his words sway you into doing nothing, that isn't going to solve anything. Voting Stash is pointless as we have already agreed, as is not voting at all, but voting off Shaun will achieve a positive outcome for the town and will eradicate a pest who has been working behind the scenes to use the mobsters for his own gain, namely killing townies.

Voting for me is not pointless. It will prove once and for all where my loyalties lie AND it will leave the scum bosses open for night kills. I'm 90% sure that all the bosses have vests. Did I forget to mention that? Sorry.

As I said earlier, I will be all for killing off someone from Stash's list tomorrow

Always tomorrow. Why save the town today when you can put it off until tomorrow? Well you know what ... for one unlucky citizen out there, there won't be a tomorrow because you ignored the scum today.

Forget it, I'm sick of you and your entire attitude. Sleep soundly knowing that you've taken the word of the scum and used it to get me killed. Sleep even sounder knowing that you've also caused the death of an innocent citizen at the same time. You must sleep great, Chief, all warm and cozy in your little vest.

a pest who has been working behind the scenes to use the mobsters for his own gain, namely killing townies.

I've been as responsible for getting them killed as anyone in this town. More responsible than you, since you've done nothing except give them a day off today.

Idiot. :angry:

Voting for me is not pointless. It will prove once and for all where my loyalties lie AND it will leave the scum bosses open for night kills. I'm 90% sure that all the bosses have vests. Did I forget to mention that? Sorry.

But as we all know, there is only one scum boss left, and the only people who can kill at night are mobsters, so this doesn't help us at all. Plus it puts several townies at risk too; there could well be other townies out there like me who have vests too. Not only that, but there is no reason to kill you; we believe what you have to say, we aren't doubting what you claim, so why kill yourself? It seems very strange to me. :sceptic:

oink oink oink oink

Still going I see. :hmpf:*yawns*

But as we all know, there is only one scum boss left

But as we all know, every time we kill one of it's heads, another grows back. Who knows if they inherit the vest or not. You just don't care if they're protected as long as you are. That's the sad truth here, the part you try to gloss over.

and the only people who can kill at night are mobsters,

Again, we don't know that. We assume it from the lack of random killing, but it might just be that there are careful vigilantes who don't want to kill the wrong people. Unlike some police chiefs I know.

Plus it puts several townies at risk too;

How many? I only know of one person who claims to be one, and they can't even prove it. Do you know something no one else does?

there could well be other townies out there like me who have vests too.

Oh, right, "could" be. You don't know jack, just like always.

Not only that, but there is no reason to kill you; we believe what you have to say, we aren't doubting what you claim, so why kill yourself? It seems very strange to me. :sceptic:

You aren't that stupid, stop trying to assume that the town is. He wants to die so that the people who have vests can be stopped. He believes they are scum and he knows you're a liar (and has stated so repeatedly). Kissing up to him doesn't change that fact, he is willing to give up his life to stop you, and you'd rather kill me than stop the scum. Does anyone else see the common element here?

Still going I see. :hmpf: *yawns*

Are you? It's probably because you drink so much... :hmpf_bad:

You aren't that stupid, stop trying to assume that the town is. He wants to die so that the people who have vests can be stopped. He believes they are scum and he knows you're a liar (and has stated so repeatedly). Kissing up to him doesn't change that fact, he is willing to give up his life to stop you, and you'd rather kill me than stop the scum. Does anyone else see the common element here?

I still believe no word Stash said, and your doggetness to kill him just makes me suspicious of you. IĀ“m not supid at all, StashĀ“s arguments just make no sence to me.

I still donĀ“t know why he should want to stop the scum. Yeah, the town is much bigger, and three mobsters are dead, so this would increase his chances to survive, but whatĀ“s his use if he dies for this? He wonĀ“t win this game...of life...like that, unless his winning condition is to die. Also almost every one on his list is working for the government, and Sandy said, you were trying to kill the governemnt. And even if he dies, what do we gain from this? Oh, some vests become useless, but we donĀ“t know if thereĀ“s any scum with a vest.

We donĀ“t know who are given them, we donĀ“t know who gives them, we donĀ“t even know how they are given and if the scum knows how to get some. We could harm townies more than any scum.

And how does his death improve his credibility? We will only learn heĀ“s neutral, and noone is doubting that. We still donĀ“t know if the people on his list are scum or not.

(But if you want to vote for Dick, IĀ“ll join you killing this wanna-be punk! :angry:)

There are lots of unanswered questions, but you ignore them all and call us stupid. That makes me very suspicious of you.

I still donĀ“t know why he should want to stop the scum. Yeah, the town is much bigger, and three mobsters are dead, so this would increase his chances to survive, but whatĀ“s his use if he dies for this? He wonĀ“t win this game...of life...like that, unless his winning condition is to die.

Or unless he just wants to split the vote in order to save Shaun.

Or unless he just wants to split the vote in order to save Shaun.

Well, thatĀ“s the easiest, the most propably and therefore the best explanation why heĀ“s doing this. And it doesnĀ“t give any reason why not to vote for Shaun, does it?

I still believe no word Stash said, and your doggetness to kill him just makes me suspicious of you. IĀ“m not supid at all, StashĀ“s arguments just make no sence to me.

I still donĀ“t know why he should want to stop the scum. Yeah, the town is much bigger, and three mobsters are dead, so this would increase his chances to survive, but whatĀ“s his use if he dies for this? He wonĀ“t win this game...of life...like that, unless his winning condition is to die. Also almost every one on his list is working for the government, and Sandy said, you were trying to kill the governemnt. And even if he dies, what do we gain from this? Oh, some vests become useless, but we donĀ“t know if thereĀ“s any scum with a vest.

We donĀ“t know who are given them, we donĀ“t know who gives them, we donĀ“t even know how they are given and if the scum knows how to get some. We could harm townies more than any scum.

And how does his death improve his credibility? We will only learn heĀ“s neutral, and noone is doubting that. We still donĀ“t know if the people on his list are scum or not.

(But if you want to vote for Dick, IĀ“ll join you killing this wanna-be punk! :angry:)

There are lots of unanswered questions, but you ignore them all and call us stupid. That makes me very suspicious of you.

Actually, I said that the town wasn't stupid, but clearly I was mistaken in your case. Somewhere, a poor professor weeps for you. :hmpf:

As for the rest, you don't believe a word Stash says, but you're suspicious of me for doing as he asked and voting for him. I get the feeling that a lot of things in life don't make 'sence' to you, no wonder your wife sleeps around.

It isn't even worth bothering to try to explain things to you, it's like talking to a rock. :wacko:

Do your worst town, that's exactly what you're doing so far. Just remember who led you there... the dead mob and it's police chief puppet in his pretty little vest. At least we can be sure he'll be alive tomorrow. Can't say so much for the rest of you, between the mob and Detective Mann out killing the wrong people (you'll eventually discover that he killed the Kung Pho master mistakenly, and will probably make more mistakes like it).

Goodnight, and may you all sleep well and get exactly what you deserve from the future. :laugh:

But as we all know, every time we kill one of it's heads, another grows back. Who knows if they inherit the vest or not. You just don't care if they're protected as long as you are. That's the sad truth here, the part you try to gloss over.

If they do inherit these vests why would Alice and Dick (who according to Stash are Ronzini scum) be voting for him?

Dearest husband (Peanuts),

Vote for Stash or you are sleeping on the couch... You know that I am innocent and as I said in my post, it is clearly stupid to continue letting Stash protect the scum. I'm leaving you for Dick tomorrow if you don't start making some sense.

All my love,

Alice

:laugh:

Mr. Dick.

Yes, it's Mr. Dick.

As I said earlier, I will be all for killing off someone from Stash's list tomorrow, either Alice of def since they are both scum, but right now we are dealing with a threat just as notorious.

Really? All you have to back that up is the guy who gave a vest to the Ronzarini Queen :hmpf:

Just cause you're jealous, that's a terrible reason to vote for me. Very anti-town.

If they do inherit these vests why would Alice and Dick (who according to Stash are Ronzini scum) be voting for him?

Cause Stash is making stuff up? He's guessing? I know a bit about Alice, but I don't know if she's scum. But he's wrong about me, wrong about Kovacs, and could quite well be wrong about Alice.

I've voted out the mafia in every vote, because I'm one of the few in town working to convict these scumbags. Just like today, I'm trying to motivate people to get pro-active, and half you guys turn into sniveling nancies.

Honestly, it's not about voting. I respect those who decline to vote, at least we know what you're thinking. I'm just sick to death of all these people letting this death happen around them without making any effort at all. Not all the non-voters are guilty of this, but it's a good place to start.

Take all I say with a grain of salt. I have helped here, whatever you think of my attitude.

Vote for Stash or you are sleeping on the couch... You know that I am innocent and as I said in my post, it is clearly stupid to continue letting Stash protect the scum. I'm leaving you for Dick tomorrow if you don't start making some sense.

All my love,

Alice

All this talk of cheatin' and leavin' are sure making me nervous... Honey, is there anything you want to tell me?

All this talk of cheatin' and leavin' are sure making me nervous... Honey, is there anything you want to tell me?

No! Firefighters ate sooo heroic!! :laugh:

Good. I don't know what I'd do if I ever found out that you were cheating on me Janice...

If I'm correct, this is the list of useless townies who need to vote. Take part in the game, you cowards. (My apologies if I wrongly included you on this list. Feel free to update it with your name off after you vote)

Ah, I ain't a coward. I was just trying to sleep off some beer. After listening to the arguments, I think that I have to vote, Stash/Stash2Sixx.

All my love,

Alice

Damned, that's an argument. :look:

Well, I must admit, I also think we should kill the stylist...tomorrow! Today is Shaun's day. :sadnew:

I love you and I don't want you to go, but I also want to avenge our son and clean this town. So if this is the choice you leave me, I will continue about Shaun.

Ah, I ain't a coward. I was just trying to sleep off some beer. After listening to the arguments, I think that I have to vote, Stash/Stash2Sixx.

Thanks Gen, I'm glad to see you aren't one of those overly sensitive types. I trust you aren't a coward.

As I said, I just want to see people check in and take part.

Stash: 10 Votes (Stash, Ivan, Shaun, Def, Bendy, JohnPaul, Alice, Millacol88, Captain Genaro, Minxter)

Shaun: 13 Votes (Draggy, Quarry, ADHO15, Flint, Peanuts, Craig, Legonator, Bob, Fugazi, Sok, Arjay, Crazy One, iamded)

So, just 5 people in this town not showing their face.

Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

Personally, I'm going to keep a record of those that voted to keep a protected vest on scum. An interesting choice :hmpf_bad:

Personally, I'm going to keep a record of those that voted to keep a protected vest on scum. An interesting choice :hmpf_bad:

I wouldn't really call it a choice, as the option will still be open in the future. It has more to do about priorities, and our choice went with what looked like the most pressing problem.

I wouldn't really call it a choice, as the option will still be open in the future. It has more to do about priorities, and our choice went with what looked like the most pressing problem.

Fair enough, but I don't see what the pressing problem Dows is. He doesn't seem to have killing abilities, and handed us a Ronzani member. On the other hand, Stash gave protection to scum. Dows seems to be the one that can wait till tomorrow.

Of course, all 13 members voting for Dows aren't scum. But they are the ones who aren't being logical, as I see it.

Fair enough, but I don't see what the pressing problem Dows is. He doesn't seem to have killing abilities, and handed us a Ronzani member. On the other hand, Stash gave protection to scum. Dows seems to be the one that can wait till tomorrow.

Of course, all 13 members voting for Dows aren't scum. But they are the ones who aren't being logical, as I see it.

Well, but we still don't know if there's any town killer, who might kill the scum when they're protectionless or if there is any protected scum at all. We know, that Stash gave protection to one scum, and as he said, he didn't evevn decide to give the protection to Sandy. And Chief Nader will also lose his protection and as a chief he might be useful too.

Nevertheless I agree that there's logical reason to kill Stash, but I prefer to concentrate on Shaun first, as I beg all townies, who haven't voted yet, to vote for Shaun. Everyone who fought the first three families agrees to kill Shaun, and I donĀ“t think they can all be wrong.