Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon: Chapter One

hector.jpg

Settle down dudes and ladies. I don't even see anything on the floor. You know? Nothing there... :sceptic:

I thought I saw...

Ah, nevermind, I must be going paranoid with all these stories of a Red Moon and demons.

I wonder what could hit a ferry hard enough to make it shake this strong, that a locked security compartment springs open. Since I´ve been looking outside the whole time, did I see anything? I´m just curious...

I wonder what could hit a ferry hard enough to make it shake this strong, that a locked security compartment springs open. Since I´ve been looking outside the whole time, did I see anything? I´m just curious...

*You saw the ferry negotiate it's way out of the harbor and into the North Atlantic. You don't know a lot about piloting a boat, but even you would've entered the choppy seas at a different angle...*

*Several people check for the object that hit the floor but nothing is found...*

Have we checked under the seats, or not? If not, I'd like to.

I really don't think you'll find anything, aside from maybe some old chewing gum.

(please don't let them find all the customer comment cards that I never bothered to turn in)

I really don't think you'll find anything, aside from maybe some old chewing gum.

(please don't let them find all the customer comment cards that I never bothered to turn in)

How very strange, I am certain I saw something roll out of that there locker. I suppose someone will have picked it up and will be plotting all our deaths or something, right Mr. Security Guard? :hmpf:

I suppose someone will have picked it up and will be plotting all our deaths or something, right Mr. Security Guard? :hmpf:

Indeed - I have a sneaky suspicion that whatever the item, someone quickly picked it up for an unknown reason.

Unless security plans to do a "pat-down", we will not know what the item is until a later time.

Outside, you will see the most beautiful dark waters, but don't let the beauty hide the fact that the waters around these parts are infested with a wide-variety of sharks.

Yeah, what gives? I would like to check the ground again.

Hrph, grr... I mean, lemme search the deck again.

Also, I'd like to get out of the bus, if possible. I want to explore the ferry and check outside. And try to find the hooligan driving this poor vessel.

Have we checked under the seats, or not? If not, I'd like to.

*The seats are currently in use and you cannot check under them all. There is nothing under your seat.*

*The seats are currently in use and you cannot check under them all. There is nothing under your seat.*

(After removing an oxygen mask from face, advises that in the event of an emergency landing, your seat may be used as a floatation device) :grin:

(After removing an oxygen mask from face, advises that in the event of an emergency landing, your seat may be used as a floatation device) :grin:

Flotation? Don't worry about me, I have the twins on board for flotation :devil: Best surgery ever!

Flotation? Don't worry about me, I have the twins on board for flotation :devil: Best surgery ever!

*moves next to Samantha* Mind if I join you, for safety's sake, of course. :wink:

(has a foreshadowing vision from everyone's all-time favorite suspense thriller, Mystery Ship)

-Runs out of bus onto ferry deck yelling...

"we're all gonna die, we're all gonna die"! :cry_sad:

Oh, my it appears that the Ferry is causing some people to get worried, The sea does look choppy, but I'm just glad I'm not getting sea sick. That is a common problem for me when I get on water :blush:

I too hope we don't sink. I'm sure the Ferries captain is keen though, (although seeing as how the tour is extra cheap, I'm not too sure.

Upon inspecting the weapons locker it appears that someone had picked the lock. That is why is was able to fly open. I confiscated 8 knifes when we were getting on the bus. There are now only 7 knives in the locker. More than the knife on the loose, I am worried about the fact that someone was picking the lock on the weapons locker.

How very strange, I am certain I saw something roll out of that there locker. I suppose someone will have picked it up and will be plotting all our deaths or something, right Mr. Security Guard? :hmpf:
Indeed - I have a sneaky suspicion that whatever the item, someone quickly picked it up for an unknown reason.

Unless security plans to do a "pat-down", we will not know what the item is until a later time.

If I take the time to do a pat down of all the tourists we will be thrown very much off schedule and not be able to get to the ruins in time to see the eclipse. And doing a pat down would not necessarily find the knife. There are many hiding spots on the bus and the ferry.

However, I thought perhaps I should share the list of people I confiscated knives from at the beginning of the trip. That way anyone who is concerned about getting a knife in the back can keep their eyes open.

Chris Owen, Siegourney, Diesel Nolan, Zachary Fortem, Sheldon Wills, Penny Maltese and Tony Peck.

Of course, anyone could have taken the knife...

Pick the lock, eh? I wonder if someone was trying to get their knife back, or someone was trying to steal the knives.

Again, I am wondering if I could venture out on th' deck. Is there a good sailor at the wheel? This old sea dog dunn't trust who ever's sailing this ferry. I would also like to look out the window to see if there's land out yonder.

Aw come on everybody. We´re on a trip to see a beautiful wonder of nature and not to go on a killing rampage, aren´t we?

Enough of the scary talk, okay? We´re not turning into insane murderers only because some people use to take knifes with them. If that guy who picked the lock was intending to obtain or get back a knife in order to kill someone, he would have taken all the knifes, so noone could pick up one for selfdefense.

I have to agree that I´m a bit worried about someone picking the locks, as it would indicate at least a minor criminal intent, but to be honest I´m more worried about that bloke operating the ferry.

Pardon me, Mister. What was your name again? I thought I heard you saying you were a sailerman yourself? What would you say about the manouvers of our "captain"?

I´d like to know where exactly everybody is at the moment. Are we all still sitting on our seats in the bus? Or are we standing on the ferries deck? Maybe I´ve only just forgotten if it has been mentioned yet, but the locker is on the bus or IN the bus, isn´t it? Where exactly? And which folks are next to it?

Well, I certainly don't have my knife or any other!

Sorry, just a little on edge, what with the choppy sea and all the stories Grandma told me... The knife is like a security blanket, only sharp and made of metal...

*shrugs*

Pardon me, Mister. What was your name again? I thought I heard you saying you were a sailerman yourself? What would you say about the manouvers of our "captain"?

'Name's Jack. Jack Baxter, but you can call me "sir". Aye, whoever is sailing this ferry dunn't know what they're doing. I'm trying to get onto the deck and give that hooligan a whooping he'll never forget. My soldier's sense tells me we're not in Kansas anymore, let alone on course.

Aw come on everybody. We´re on a trip to see a beautiful wonder of nature and not to go on a killing rampage, aren´t we?

Enough of the scary talk, okay? We´re not turning into insane murderers only because some people use to take knifes with them.

Thank you DJ -yes, you are certainly correct. There's nothing to be scared of (at least not yet).

(Grabs Johnson Rod tightly) :cry_sad:

We're all gonna die! (someone slaps Johnson's face!) We're all gonna die!(SLAP!)

Okay - I'm confident that we'll make it through this. (grabs Johnson Rod tighter)

(begins dancing to an Old School favorite:)

Y'all a bunch of ninnies. I wlecome anyone to come at me with a knife. And worry not my sweet, no matter what the problem, be it the sea, or a kinfe guy, you'll be safe with me.

Tony, I didn't realise you brought your knife along. Better safe than sorry - at least until it was locked away. :sceptic:

This storm is quite choppy isn't it. We may not have paid for the most expensive tour but I would have at least thought the captain of the ferry could handle.. oh but I don't mean to be rude, I'm sure he's doing his best in this weather.