HorcikDesigns

[MOC] MadBlack Hot-rod - now with instructions

Hi AFOLs, 
I would like to show you my latest "one-day build", the Hot-rod. It features working steering and fake engine.
Hope you like it. :)

INSTRUCTIONS: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-60351/Horcikdesigns/hot-rod/#details

34553090412_bb63080880_z.jpgMadBlack 
34714758005_2803a24636_z.jpgMadBlack

34674633206_a127da796f_z.jpgMadBlack 

Edited by HorcikDesigns
New version of instructions

I like it a lot. Perfect little size, all the details just right. And I like the all-red chassis and black body. It's a very nice little car. Will you make instructions? 

Wow... Excellent model! :thumbup: I need to try a one-day build.  Usually takes me a week to do anything like that, but then again, with school and sports, everything takes quite a while. :laugh:

Thank you all! I am glad you like it . :blush:

3 hours ago, Lego2016Lego said:

Looks great, but the pistons move out too much.

Smaller pistons (axles) were moving only inside of the block, and that looked too boring to me.  

3 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

Awesome. I might need to copy this one too.:classic:

I would be honored. (and when it's finished, maybe also inspired to make another :D)

3 hours ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

I like it a lot. Perfect little size, all the details just right. And I like the all-red chassis and black body. It's a very nice little car. Will you make instructions? 

Instructions? Maybe in summer. I do not promise, I'm also not saying No.

3 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Awesome! I can't believe that it took only one day!

1 hour ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Wow... Excellent model! :thumbup: I need to try a one-day build.  Usually takes me a week to do anything like that, but then again, with school and sports, everything takes quite a while. :laugh:

Eh, by "one day" I meant 24 hours of building, not "from sunrise 'till sunset. :D (school also needs it's time, but relaxing is necessary :D)

This is a really well-balanced build. I like the body work, only 6 panels on the side, but each works just perfectly.

1 hour ago, proran said:

This is a really well-balanced build. I like the body work, only 6 panels on the side, but each works just perfectly.

Thanks!  There are two extra panes on the roof, to be honest. :)

Oooh, this is really sweet! Looks awesome and brilliant idea with the moving pistons. Thats so simple and elegant! :classic:

I like this Rod a lot, maybe I would only replace the front tires to 43,2 ones, so it would give a small lean to forward - more agressive look. Fantastic 1 day MOC! :thumbup:

44309.png

Edited by agrof

47 minutes ago, agrof said:

I like this Rod a lot, maybe I would only replace the front tires to 43,2 ones, so it would give a small lean to forward - more agressive look. Fantastic 1 day MOC! :thumbup:

Thank you! :) I tried to  add them to the car, but  they're too wide, in my opinion. I also tried model-team rims with radar dish inside them, but these on  photos are the best.

In that case, I fully agree with the final decision. :classic: