HorcikDesigns

[MOC] MadBlack Hot-rod - now with instructions

Recommended Posts

I like it a lot. Perfect little size, all the details just right. And I like the all-red chassis and black body. It's a very nice little car. Will you make instructions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow... Excellent model! :thumbup: I need to try a one-day build.  Usually takes me a week to do anything like that, but then again, with school and sports, everything takes quite a while. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all! I am glad you like it . :blush:

 

 

3 hours ago, Lego2016Lego said:

Looks great, but the pistons move out too much.

Smaller pistons (axles) were moving only inside of the block, and that looked too boring to me.  

 

3 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

Awesome. I might need to copy this one too.:classic:

I would be honored. (and when it's finished, maybe also inspired to make another :D)

 

3 hours ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

I like it a lot. Perfect little size, all the details just right. And I like the all-red chassis and black body. It's a very nice little car. Will you make instructions? 

Instructions? Maybe in summer. I do not promise, I'm also not saying No.

 

3 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Awesome! I can't believe that it took only one day!

1 hour ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Wow... Excellent model! :thumbup: I need to try a one-day build.  Usually takes me a week to do anything like that, but then again, with school and sports, everything takes quite a while. :laugh:

Eh, by "one day" I meant 24 hours of building, not "from sunrise 'till sunset. :D (school also needs it's time, but relaxing is necessary :D)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a really well-balanced build. I like the body work, only 6 panels on the side, but each works just perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, proran said:

This is a really well-balanced build. I like the body work, only 6 panels on the side, but each works just perfectly.

Thanks!  There are two extra panes on the roof, to be honest. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this Rod a lot, maybe I would only replace the front tires to 43,2 ones, so it would give a small lean to forward - more agressive look. Fantastic 1 day MOC! :thumbup:

44309.png

Edited by agrof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, agrof said:

I like this Rod a lot, maybe I would only replace the front tires to 43,2 ones, so it would give a small lean to forward - more agressive look. Fantastic 1 day MOC! :thumbup:

Thank you! :) I tried to  add them to the car, but  they're too wide, in my opinion. I also tried model-team rims with radar dish inside them, but these on  photos are the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.