Tezclatipoca

[Esl-FB2-Operation KMA] : Applying the new orders

Applying the new orders.

Felipe de la Manzana and Basil landed in time in Isla de Victoria, also known as Skaford heighs. Felipe immediately sent a team to gather the ressources needed to develop an armed settlement. He explained Basil the contents of the new orders he received before :

- Did you understand well our new orders, Basil ?

- Yes, Sir ! Of course. We received an important message from the Crown relayed by the 3 Trade Companies that's giving power to Jerome Monezterell and to el Capitan Alonzo to Kapture Mardier's Assets and Kill Mardier's Army in the island we are claiming as Isla de Victoria. We have been asked to support the war effort by providing supplies of all kind in the camp named Fuerte Unido and develop it to a strong settlement.

- Yes, Basil, you got it. But I thought KMA meant Kick Mardier's... Assets. Well, the name of this operation is not important. The top priority of our teams is to gather wood and food.

- Our team...S... ?

- Yes ! I sent the Pineapple revenge from Prio to this island to find food and try to contact the natives we heard rumors of.

- Oh ! I see, Senor de la Manzana, you involved many of our troops in here.

- Yes ! I hope this natives could help me to progress on my Quest, and cutting down some jungle is always a pleasure...

Saying that Felipe and Basil started to supervise the lumberjack team near Fuerte Unido.

29917581201_c6efaf0eae.jpg

29373011444_ab08fa21e6.jpg

The team was already at work and many trees have been cut down to provide the camp the necessary wood to build. The carts were doing deliveries at regular speed and the first buildings were already up.

30000494315_b4fd9c497b.jpg

Some Ténotclaxcan men were now well integrated in the crew and were helping the team.

29373895493_ea97bf832e.jpg

Of course, there is always some lazy guys that prefer to sit and eat some delicious apple instead of working...

29887055112_56e871e283.jpg

This build is part of the KMA project lead by the Eslandola team. This is the continuation of the official war we declare to Mardier. More to come soon...

Of course, C & Cs are welcome.

Very nice lumberjack scene, I really like the way you've used both brown and dark brown on the trunks! :thumbup:

Excellent scene! I like how you have used several different pieces and colors for the tree trunks (brown and dark brown, palm tree segments and round bricks, tan plates for the ends of cut trunks). And the horse-drawn cart taking the logs to where they are needed completes the scene. :thumbup:

17 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

If they are lumberjacks then they're ok.

They sleep all night and they work all day.

:pir-grin:

Well, that song is now stuck in my head!

Thank you very much to all of you !

I am happy to see you like my different tree techniques and the variations on the trunk colours I made.

Thank you Captain Braunsfeld.... The song will never go away now... :pir-laugh:

10 hours ago, Legostone said:

Great build! But why are you burning the wood in a place where you are collecting it?
@Captain Braunsfeld That song gives me ideas...

Thanks !

They are burning useless parts like too little sticks and all the foliage. The best parts, trunks and bigger branches, are charged onto the cart for deliveries.

22 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

Thanks !

They are burning useless parts like too little sticks and all the foliage. The best parts, trunks and bigger branches, are charged onto the cart for deliveries.

Burn away, and make way for new crops at the same time :)

Very nice scene, Faladrin, the different colors and kinds of trunks look great, and the carriage and minifig activity is great as well! :pir-wink:  The guy sawing and the other guy burning wood are some of my favorite details - and, of course, it's great to see an apple as well! :pir-laugh: :thumbup: